Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | HiddenClan*Warriors RP* Open*
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@CanadianBlast
"TinyPaw." Sparrowtail muttered though a mouth full of goldenrod. "Please grab some fresh cobwebs in case anyone gets bit. You can find them in the small coves around Hiddenstar's den" He was gathering a small pile of herbs in front of the medicine cat den.
@CanadianBlast
"TinyPaw." Sparrowtail muttered though a mouth full of goldenrod. "Please grab some fresh cobwebs in case anyone gets bit. You can find them in the small coves around Hiddenstar's den" He was gathering a small pile of herbs in front of the medicine cat den.
tumblr_inline_n5mul9ffe41scrvs1.png
@FoxyTheGirl (Accepted your form) @DinoboxN7 @HummingKnight @Digimon11 @KallenTheSylveon
HiddenStar
"Okay. What we'll do is lure the dog to the edge of the territory. Once it's there, we'll circle it and attack it one by one. Remember, if the dog wounds you, back away slowly until you're out of the dog's sight and back to camp to get another warrior to replace you." HiddenStar instructed. When she finished speaking she ran through the tunnel and instructed BeetleBriar to the lead with her tail. "Show us where you last saw the dog." HiddenStar said.
@FoxyTheGirl (Accepted your form) @DinoboxN7 @HummingKnight @Digimon11 @KallenTheSylveon
HiddenStar
"Okay. What we'll do is lure the dog to the edge of the territory. Once it's there, we'll circle it and attack it one by one. Remember, if the dog wounds you, back away slowly until you're out of the dog's sight and back to camp to get another warrior to replace you." HiddenStar instructed. When she finished speaking she ran through the tunnel and instructed BeetleBriar to the lead with her tail. "Show us where you last saw the dog." HiddenStar said.
@JayTail
(OOC: Hey, i noticed the medicine cats have no where to go to talk to starclan. )
@JayTail
(OOC: Hey, i noticed the medicine cats have no where to go to talk to starclan. )
@KallenTheSylveon
Oops, sorry I meant to put in the front page that there is a hollowed out tree in the deepest part of HiddenClan's territory that's got a pool of crystal water in it, like the Moon Pool.))
@KallenTheSylveon
Oops, sorry I meant to put in the front page that there is a hollowed out tree in the deepest part of HiddenClan's territory that's got a pool of crystal water in it, like the Moon Pool.))
@JayTail
(OOC: Ok, awesome! :) )
@JayTail
(OOC: Ok, awesome! :) )
@Digimon11 @Cyva @JayTail @DinoboxN7 @KallenTheSylveon @CanadianBlast @FoxyTheGirl ((NightSnow is on my first post also. )) [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/8e/6d/79/8e6d79d3a9e76e28aa266879101c30bc.jpg[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Nightsnow [b]Rank:[/b] Queen/warrior [b]Age:[/b] 19 moons [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Personality:[/b] Snow has a kind and gentle temper that can quickly turn into something worse, she is a fierce fighter if provoked and she wont heisted to use both fangs and claws if necessary. She has trust issues and doesn't warm up easy to strangers, especially males. [b]Crush:[/b] none [b]Mate:[/b] none [b]Family:[/b] Unknown [b]History:[/b] Snow was born as domesticated cat and lived her first moons under the name Jasmine but when she five moons she was left in the forest, abounded by the humans she tough loved her. Snow wandered the woods longer then she could remember and she almost die several time. When snow finally stumbled onto the hiddenclan territory she was nothing but skin and bones. Snow got a bit of a limp on her right hind leg after a close call with a fox
@Digimon11 @Cyva @JayTail @DinoboxN7 @KallenTheSylveon @CanadianBlast @FoxyTheGirl ((NightSnow is on my first post also. ))

8e6d79d3a9e76e28aa266879101c30bc.jpg
Name: Nightsnow
Personality: Snow has a kind and gentle temper that can quickly turn into something worse, she is a fierce fighter if provoked and she wont heisted to use both fangs and claws if necessary. She has trust issues and doesn't warm up easy to strangers, especially males.
Crush: none
Mate: none
Family: Unknown
History: Snow was born as domesticated cat and lived her first moons under the name Jasmine but when she five moons she was left in the forest, abounded by the humans she tough loved her. Snow wandered the woods longer then she could remember and she almost die several time. When snow finally stumbled onto the hiddenclan territory she was nothing but skin and bones.
Snow got a bit of a limp on her right hind leg after a close call with a fox
@HummingKnight
Accepted!)
@HummingKnight
Accepted!)
@Digimon11 @Cyva @JayTail @DinoboxN7 @KallenTheSylveon @CanadianBlast @FoxyTheGirl
NightSnow
NightSnow was startled from the warmth of her nest of cries and the distance sound of barking, she let out a soft groan before standing up and limps over to the entrance of the Nursery, when she peeks out from the hole she could see the warriors gathering around HiddenStar before following there leader trough the tunnel.

BlueSong

BlueSong listen quietly on HiddenStar as she instructed them on how they would attack the dog, it was a good plan, the dog won't know what hit it before its to late. Blue sets after the other cats as they sets of towards the sound of the dog, she easily catch up to HiddenStar "shall I act as bait Boss~?, I could lure him towards the canyon " she asked while jumping with easy over a log
@Digimon11 @Cyva @JayTail @DinoboxN7 @KallenTheSylveon @CanadianBlast @FoxyTheGirl
NightSnow
NightSnow was startled from the warmth of her nest of cries and the distance sound of barking, she let out a soft groan before standing up and limps over to the entrance of the Nursery, when she peeks out from the hole she could see the warriors gathering around HiddenStar before following there leader trough the tunnel.

BlueSong

BlueSong listen quietly on HiddenStar as she instructed them on how they would attack the dog, it was a good plan, the dog won't know what hit it before its to late. Blue sets after the other cats as they sets of towards the sound of the dog, she easily catch up to HiddenStar "shall I act as bait Boss~?, I could lure him towards the canyon " she asked while jumping with easy over a log
@JayTail
Could I join?

Name: Silversky
Personality: A quiet young she-cat, Silversky is shy and isn't skilled with people. She can be rather meek at times, but has a vicious temper that got her in trouble a lot as a kit. Since then she has learned to control it well.
Crush: None for now
Mate: Nope
Family: Her mother is Stormtail; her father Bearfoot. She had a sister who was killed by a hawk
History: She was born and raised in Hidden Clan and has never known anything else
Appearance: A gray-striped silver cat with fluffy fur and sharp green eyes

Hope I'm in!
@JayTail
Could I join?

Name: Silversky
Personality: A quiet young she-cat, Silversky is shy and isn't skilled with people. She can be rather meek at times, but has a vicious temper that got her in trouble a lot as a kit. Since then she has learned to control it well.
Crush: None for now
Mate: Nope
Family: Her mother is Stormtail; her father Bearfoot. She had a sister who was killed by a hawk
History: She was born and raised in Hidden Clan and has never known anything else
Appearance: A gray-striped silver cat with fluffy fur and sharp green eyes

Hope I'm in!
2ECUufo.pnglYpSCN5.pngB56DTEe.png1gEpZ0H.pngBNLSVhl.png6FgVFSd.png
@Cyva @JayTail @DinoboxN7 @KallenTheSylveon @CanadianBlast @FoxyTheGirl @HummingKnight Name: Dawnpaw Rank: Apprentice Age: 7 moons Gender: F Appearance (Picture Or Words): [img]http://i1083.photobucket.com/albums/j384/Color-Splasher/Warriors/Fieryspirit.jpg[/img] Personality: She is loyal and shy but can be a bit stubborn. Crush: N/A Mate: N/A Kits: N/A Family: Unknown History: She was found searching for prey on Hiddenclan's Territory, starved and boney. Hiddenstar took her in after they saw her fierce spirit and loyalty Other (Incase I forgot Anything ^.^): Nightclaw's her mentor. Name: Duskfire Rank: Warrior Age: 13 moons Gender: M Appearance (Picture Or Words): [img]http://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/cf/02/02/cf02023e6adc360b491565f17b9dab38.jpg[/img] Personality: He is a stealthy stalker and a strong fighter. He doesn't like killing cats and will avoid fighting if possible. Crush: N/A Mate: Nightclaw Kits: N/A Family: Unknown History: None Other (Incase I forgot Anything ^.^): Um..
@Cyva @JayTail @DinoboxN7 @KallenTheSylveon @CanadianBlast @FoxyTheGirl @HummingKnight

Name: Dawnpaw
Appearance (Picture Or Words): Fieryspirit.jpg
Personality: She is loyal and shy but can be a bit stubborn.
Crush: N/A
Mate: N/A
Kits: N/A
History: She was found searching for prey on Hiddenclan's Territory, starved and boney. Hiddenstar took her in after they saw her fierce spirit and loyalty
Other (Incase I forgot Anything ^.^): Nightclaw's her mentor.

Name: Duskfire
Appearance (Picture Or Words): cf02023e6adc360b491565f17b9dab38.jpg
Personality: He is a stealthy stalker and a strong fighter. He doesn't like killing cats and will avoid fighting if possible.
Crush: N/A
Mate: Nightclaw
Kits: N/A
History: None
Other (Incase I forgot Anything ^.^): Um..

ldNLSdw.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8