Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Let me write you a story. [in progress]
1 2
@cymas sorry, I didn't see your answer and went ahead writing! XD keep your ideas and don't worry about what I wrote

And she's superstitious in the sense she believes whateves is told to her as it came from something higher, so be it her dad's "prophecies" or something more general.
It's not really important to her character anyway, it's just that sometimes you may catch her in the middle of a bad luck sort of exorcism XD

I feel bad for him too XD I kinda dislike him, but I can't bear giving him away too. My hope is to find him an accent or something to fix that "something" of him I can't stand
@cymas sorry, I didn't see your answer and went ahead writing! XD keep your ideas and don't worry about what I wrote

And she's superstitious in the sense she believes whateves is told to her as it came from something higher, so be it her dad's "prophecies" or something more general.
It's not really important to her character anyway, it's just that sometimes you may catch her in the middle of a bad luck sort of exorcism XD

I feel bad for him too XD I kinda dislike him, but I can't bear giving him away too. My hope is to find him an accent or something to fix that "something" of him I can't stand
tumblr_pt1xf3Pjx71ypi5ljo1_500.png

b7fepcb.png uisysIG.pngm33-book.pngB1_R2.png

KQbvJ.gif

hzemmQf.png
prxVp.gif
deity_windsinger_by_dogi_crimson-da5hmn0.gif
prxVp.gif

sxnWP.gifHvmMb.gif

7zcCDc4.pngk3qbli.jpg 1zoaqgj.png 2gwdfu8.png1MvLq.gif
@theflamebreath No worries, I'm kind of bouncing all around the site right now trying to make sure I reply to all my pings before I lose them. XD

I think I've got about all I need for now. I would prefer to work on what I've already started for this story, though if you'd prefer me to write the one you suggested I can do that instead.
@theflamebreath No worries, I'm kind of bouncing all around the site right now trying to make sure I reply to all my pings before I lose them. XD

I think I've got about all I need for now. I would prefer to work on what I've already started for this story, though if you'd prefer me to write the one you suggested I can do that instead.
@cymas work freely with what you had started, and thank you anyway for your kindness ^-^
@cymas work freely with what you had started, and thank you anyway for your kindness ^-^

KQbvJ.gif

hzemmQf.png
prxVp.gif
prxVp.gif

sxnWP.gifHvmMb.gif

7zcCDc4.pngk3qbli.jpg 1zoaqgj.png 2gwdfu8.png1MvLq.gif
@theflamebreath

Hopefully I don't disappoint after all that. :P

It may take me a couple of days. I need to do a bit of research for this and then of course the actual writing.
@theflamebreath

Hopefully I don't disappoint after all that. :P

It may take me a couple of days. I need to do a bit of research for this and then of course the actual writing.
@Cymas yoo hey this is a neat idea :D I do my own fair share of writing and I know that kind of stagnating feeling. If you're still looking for ideas/inspiration when you finish with Lazuli's story, ping me and I can shoot some ideas your way. :>
@Cymas yoo hey this is a neat idea :D I do my own fair share of writing and I know that kind of stagnating feeling. If you're still looking for ideas/inspiration when you finish with Lazuli's story, ping me and I can shoot some ideas your way. :>
jsj7i0F.png

GXksSMR.png

jsj7i0F.png

Rq86m6N.png

5YkumXU.png
give me the stupid birds

8yJJEur.pngVZGtQue.png8KQXC3X.pngL2fmqQ8.pngwC1KtX9.png6H6WBlh.png

@Cymas
I'd love to get a story from you - ping me when you're ready?
@Cymas
I'd love to get a story from you - ping me when you're ready?
tumblr_o0zdk7U6M21u3wsjco6_250.png a1rYPJ5.png

gASzi6V.pngtP5PUOX.png

they/them; +17fr
doodle art
@theflamebreath

Just thought I'd drop in to give you a quick update. I was unexpectedly busy with some family stuff this week and have big weekend plans so am running a bit behind. I've worked out the basic plot (no spoilers!) so I now pretty much what to write, it's just a matter of sitting down and actually doing it. Kinda poor timing on my part, I admit.

@CrimsonWerewolf

Thanks for the offer. :) It's actually not my ideas that are the problem; it's the execution. I'm hoping that doing a story or two outside of what I'm currently working on will help me get that edge back, you know?

@madmadsmadly

I will let you know. :)
@theflamebreath

Just thought I'd drop in to give you a quick update. I was unexpectedly busy with some family stuff this week and have big weekend plans so am running a bit behind. I've worked out the basic plot (no spoilers!) so I now pretty much what to write, it's just a matter of sitting down and actually doing it. Kinda poor timing on my part, I admit.

@CrimsonWerewolf

Thanks for the offer. :) It's actually not my ideas that are the problem; it's the execution. I'm hoping that doing a story or two outside of what I'm currently working on will help me get that edge back, you know?

@madmadsmadly

I will let you know. :)
@cymas alright! I can't wait! :3
@cymas alright! I can't wait! :3

KQbvJ.gif

hzemmQf.png
prxVp.gif
prxVp.gif

sxnWP.gifHvmMb.gif