Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Supernatural
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
[quote name="Kyotosorae" date="2013-06-17 10:44:47" url="main.php?p=mb&board=gend&page=2&id=46417#97485"]HNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGH supernatural <3 I specially love the "joke" episodes, though there were few which made me sob hard >x'3[/quote] I'll just leave this here. [img]http://media2.giphy.com/media/CiMy57X2fhg1q/original.gif[/img]
HNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGH supernatural <3 I specially love the "joke" episodes, though there were few which made me sob hard >x&#039;3

I&#039;ll just leave this here.

original.gif
tumblr_inline_nsthppR02g1s23g03_540.pngCatmas_Sig_PlaygroundA.pngCatmas_Sig_PlaygroundB.pngCatmas_Sig_PlaygroundC.png
I WAS HOPING I&#039;D BE ABLE TO FIND SOME FELLOW SPN FANS HERE.

I started watching in March and I&#039;m almost finished with season 7. Not going to say anything that makes me unhappy because spoilers... but that show has made me cry like a baby on many occasions. But the funny moments totally make up for it.

The men in that show are so freaking attractive and have the greatest personalities and I want to kiss their faces pretty darn badly. I even have a moose pillow pet that I&#039;ve nicknamed Sam because I am that lame.
I WAS HOPING I&#039;D BE ABLE TO FIND SOME FELLOW SPN FANS HERE.

I started watching in March and I&#039;m almost finished with season 7. Not going to say anything that makes me unhappy because spoilers... but that show has made me cry like a baby on many occasions. But the funny moments totally make up for it.

The men in that show are so freaking attractive and have the greatest personalities and I want to kiss their faces pretty darn badly. I even have a moose pillow pet that I&#039;ve nicknamed Sam because I am that lame.
Oh man Supernatural is indeed my life. I started watching Last year February 22, 2012. Ever since then my life has been Supernatural 24/7.
Oh man Supernatural is indeed my life. I started watching Last year February 22, 2012. Ever since then my life has been Supernatural 24/7.
53oe9v.png
Just saw Braveheart not too long ago, and laughed my head off when the speech came on. Thanks LARP and Girl for the LOL moment.
Name your favorite episode or moment!
I shot the sheriff is one of mine.
Just saw Braveheart not too long ago, and laughed my head off when the speech came on. Thanks LARP and Girl for the LOL moment.
Name your favorite episode or moment!
I shot the sheriff is one of mine.
Oh! Oh! *bounces around and flails* I&#039;m a supernatural fan!!!

Castiel is amazing and sexy, Crowley is hilarious "I&#039;m sexting you an address"

Dean is cute and over dramatic, sam is really built and also over dramatic.
Oh! Oh! *bounces around and flails* I&#039;m a supernatural fan!!!

Castiel is amazing and sexy, Crowley is hilarious "I&#039;m sexting you an address"

Dean is cute and over dramatic, sam is really built and also over dramatic.
Oh thank the search function, now I can just resurrect this thread instead of making a duplicate ;)

Massive fan for the past half year. As in, tickets to a convention in November :D

I&#039;ve loved the entire thing, honestly. I think seasons 5 and 8 are tied for my favorite seasons. Followed by 4. Obviously I&#039;m very fond of Castiel. I do have favorite episodes from every season.

There are problematic elements, but they are slowing improving. And the depth of character development is just so impressive, everyone involved is very talented.

(if anyone&#039;s interested, my tumblr&#039;s http://tous-les-coups.tumblr.com/ -- I write meta and fic, & I reblog a lot without tagging for spoilers, so beware)
Oh thank the search function, now I can just resurrect this thread instead of making a duplicate ;)

Massive fan for the past half year. As in, tickets to a convention in November :D

I&#039;ve loved the entire thing, honestly. I think seasons 5 and 8 are tied for my favorite seasons. Followed by 4. Obviously I&#039;m very fond of Castiel. I do have favorite episodes from every season.

There are problematic elements, but they are slowing improving. And the depth of character development is just so impressive, everyone involved is very talented.

(if anyone&#039;s interested, my tumblr&#039;s http://tous-les-coups.tumblr.com/ -- I write meta and fic, & I reblog a lot without tagging for spoilers, so beware)
L1iCjA8.gif
I have unfortunately become obsessed with the show and it&#039;s taken over my life for the past year.

My husband calls me Crowley now when I&#039;m being manipulative.
I have unfortunately become obsessed with the show and it&#039;s taken over my life for the past year.

My husband calls me Crowley now when I&#039;m being manipulative.
tumblr_nxwndpS5cq1sfz95mo2_500.png
I, too, love the show if that&#039;s not obvious. Destiel is my OTP. <3

I started watching when the first season aired. I was randomly flipping through channels and it caught my eye. xD Can&#039;t wait for season 9, though.

But season gr8&#039;s finale was just. UGH. My feels.
I, too, love the show if that&#039;s not obvious. Destiel is my OTP. <3

I started watching when the first season aired. I was randomly flipping through channels and it caught my eye. xD Can&#039;t wait for season 9, though.

But season gr8&#039;s finale was just. UGH. My feels.
gif_256x100_9c6446_zps629f60df.gif
After season gr8 I went on a buying spree, got two tshirts (Calvin and Hobbes style Sam and Dean) for my husband and I, matching keychains, a Castiel shirt and spent about a week stress eating over the fact that last time Cas fell he lost his memory and this time he might not remember them.

The show ruined me.
After season gr8 I went on a buying spree, got two tshirts (Calvin and Hobbes style Sam and Dean) for my husband and I, matching keychains, a Castiel shirt and spent about a week stress eating over the fact that last time Cas fell he lost his memory and this time he might not remember them.

The show ruined me.
tumblr_nxwndpS5cq1sfz95mo2_500.png
Another fan here.. Started watching it a few weeks ago and finshed everything last week.. Guess you could say im addicted, haha..
Another fan here.. Started watching it a few weeks ago and finshed everything last week.. Guess you could say im addicted, haha..
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13