Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Supernatural
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
I adore supernatural. I started to watch it because my friend did and wanted to catch up before season 8 started... so i kinda no lifed it oops. I didn't make it in time though, but managed to watch every single episode in less than a month...

I love Castiel. ;u; Poor thing is always tormented though.
I adore supernatural. I started to watch it because my friend did and wanted to catch up before season 8 started... so i kinda no lifed it oops. I didn't make it in time though, but managed to watch every single episode in less than a month...

I love Castiel. ;u; Poor thing is always tormented though.
Divider-Horizontal.png
sylph » she/her » fr+3
lol i did the same thing, caught up to season two in about two months.

andfkejzmf castiel such a sweetie ;-; i didn't even cry at the end of season six, i cried when i started seasons seven and saw he wasn't included in the main cast anymore
lol i did the same thing, caught up to season two in about two months.

andfkejzmf castiel such a sweetie ;-; i didn't even cry at the end of season six, i cried when i started seasons seven and saw he wasn't included in the main cast anymore

carbon he/him
[quote name="Shadier" date="2013-06-12 11:22:31" url="main.php?p=mb&board=gend&page=1&id=46417#51616"]lol i know what character you're talking about Tser *wonk* she's awesome! and she might actually be a recurring character instead of dying like everyone else heheh i have a lot of supernatural stuff on my blog too, a lot of it is destiel though >w<[/quote] I can't even handle the thought of her dying. *sob* And for the record, my tumblr which is full of Supernatural is [url=http://tser.tumblr.com]http://tser.tumblr.com[/url] -- WARNING, it is FULL of SPOILERS. I do TAG LIBERALLY, so if you tumblr savior "supernatural" that will block all of my Supernatural content; if you tumblr savior "season gr8" that will block all of my Supernatural Season 8 content. I have been on a semi-hiatus the last couple weeks because of stuff and things but I will be posting like nuts again soon, so if you DON'T like Supernatural, don't follow me. *lmto*
lol i know what character you&#039;re talking about Tser *wonk* she&#039;s awesome! and she might actually be a recurring character instead of dying like everyone else heheh

i have a lot of supernatural stuff on my blog too, a lot of it is destiel though >w<

I can&#039;t even handle the thought of her dying. *sob*

And for the record, my tumblr which is full of Supernatural is http://tser.tumblr.com -- WARNING, it is FULL of SPOILERS. I do TAG LIBERALLY, so if you tumblr savior "supernatural" that will block all of my Supernatural content; if you tumblr savior "season gr8" that will block all of my Supernatural Season 8 content.

I have been on a semi-hiatus the last couple weeks because of stuff and things but I will be posting like nuts again soon, so if you DON&#039;T like Supernatural, don&#039;t follow me. *lmto*
exorcism.png
I am in love with Supernatural, but I have yet to watch any of season 8 yet. :c
I also now become slightly afraid whenever I hear Carry On My Wayward Son because of the it. SPN just plays with my emotions in so many ways. ;A;
I am in love with Supernatural, but I have yet to watch any of season 8 yet. :c
I also now become slightly afraid whenever I hear Carry On My Wayward Son because of the it. SPN just plays with my emotions in so many ways. ;A;
9g0BXbt.gif
BRING

BACK

GABE

*sobbing in the corner*
BRING

BACK

GABE

*sobbing in the corner*
7508242.png
Gabe&#039;s fine, he&#039;s just doing Pepsi Max commercials....
Gabe&#039;s fine, he&#039;s just doing Pepsi Max commercials....
exorcism.png
YES! I have too few friends who follow it so closely like me. Best. Show. Ever. Came in it after season 6 though. First episode- Yellow Fever. Hells yeah! Showed it to my mom before she even watched any of it. Not even a chuckle at the cat in the locker. Got her to laugh a little at the blooper at the end. Second time was much better. She was dying. That episode got my aunt to laugh after a long depression.
*Squishes Cas*
I got ****** after they killed Ashe and then Jo. *shakes fist at writer* but its too awesome to quit.
YES! I have too few friends who follow it so closely like me. Best. Show. Ever. Came in it after season 6 though. First episode- Yellow Fever. Hells yeah! Showed it to my mom before she even watched any of it. Not even a chuckle at the cat in the locker. Got her to laugh a little at the blooper at the end. Second time was much better. She was dying. That episode got my aunt to laugh after a long depression.
*Squishes Cas*
I got ****** after they killed Ashe and then Jo. *shakes fist at writer* but its too awesome to quit.
My friends and I kinda got a tad burnt out after Season 5, but I still love watching the older episodes. I do the occasional catch-up on new episodes and there are plenty of episodes after Season 5 I enjoy (The French Mistake is hilarious!), but overall I enjoy the older episodes the most.

I still need to see the anime. I don&#039;t know why I keep putting it off since I&#039;ve got easy access to it since a friend owns the DVD set.
My friends and I kinda got a tad burnt out after Season 5, but I still love watching the older episodes. I do the occasional catch-up on new episodes and there are plenty of episodes after Season 5 I enjoy (The French Mistake is hilarious!), but overall I enjoy the older episodes the most.

I still need to see the anime. I don&#039;t know why I keep putting it off since I&#039;ve got easy access to it since a friend owns the DVD set.
"Back in my day, we had to hope a mystical bird beast would incubate our nests because our nesting grounds took so long to render. You youngins and your incubate buttons..." - Akiri
I think you&#039;d be hard-pressed going most places online and not finding a single SPN fan. XD
I think you&#039;d be hard-pressed going most places online and not finding a single SPN fan. XD
tumblr_inline_nsthppR02g1s23g03_540.pngCatmas_Sig_PlaygroundA.pngCatmas_Sig_PlaygroundB.pngCatmas_Sig_PlaygroundC.png
HNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGH supernatural <3 I specially love the "joke" episodes, though there were few which made me sob hard >x&#039;3
HNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGH supernatural <3 I specially love the "joke" episodes, though there were few which made me sob hard >x&#039;3
I'm +10H ahead of FR time!
Replies may be slow, so sorry ;w;
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13