Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Nocturne Addicts Association
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72
@zaid @astridatmosphere
please remove me from the pinglist or whatsoever. i might return later when things are sorted out, but from the time being, count me out
@zaid @astridatmosphere
please remove me from the pinglist or whatsoever. i might return later when things are sorted out, but from the time being, count me out
db1821648bd8fc27d62ab0f6a5fb941d05e0f6e6.gif
Arka
he/they
18+
FR+14 / GMT+7
@AstridAtmosphere @Zaid
*pokepoke*
Hi
I think I have a solution.
Zaid, you probably have realized that the thread Astrid made was flawless. Perfect graphics and everything. The only thing missing is you, because you don't want to be excluded.
Astrid, you have to realize that Zaid is hurt that you'd make a thread without including him.
BUT THAT'S OKAY. PEOPLE MAKE MISTAKES. All you have to do is say the word and become friends again. Because who doesn't like a happy ending
Now, now I don't want to her "but he excluded me from his first thread" yeahyeah PEOPLE MAKE MISTAKES.
SOLUTION:
Zaid, Astrid's whole team put a lot of effort into their thread. Maybe if you talked it over with her, you and her team could construct a new thread using the graphics and some content from her old thread and some ideas and content from yours.
@AstridAtmosphere @Zaid
*pokepoke*
Hi
I think I have a solution.
Zaid, you probably have realized that the thread Astrid made was flawless. Perfect graphics and everything. The only thing missing is you, because you don't want to be excluded.
Astrid, you have to realize that Zaid is hurt that you'd make a thread without including him.
BUT THAT'S OKAY. PEOPLE MAKE MISTAKES. All you have to do is say the word and become friends again. Because who doesn't like a happy ending
Now, now I don't want to her "but he excluded me from his first thread" yeahyeah PEOPLE MAKE MISTAKES.
SOLUTION:
Zaid, Astrid's whole team put a lot of effort into their thread. Maybe if you talked it over with her, you and her team could construct a new thread using the graphics and some content from her old thread and some ideas and content from yours.
1V5lI2H.png
@Zald Can I be pinged when this opens?
@Zald Can I be pinged when this opens?
MlmX2Dr.pngtumblr_inline_mv3binjGZL1r9ywrd.pngwl_by_tinygryphon-d9gdz0s.gif
I have temporarily added your group to the Breeders Association Directory.
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1464095

Please let me know what you all decide on so I can fill out the information.

Thanks and good luck with your group.
I have temporarily added your group to the Breeders Association Directory.
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1464095

Please let me know what you all decide on so I can fill out the information.

Thanks and good luck with your group.
l6mtPEk.png
I don't see @Zaid 's name in @AstridAtmosphere 's thread anymore.

Is this indicative of an official response from you, Astrid? We've not heard anything from you about this. Your silence is disturbing.

You've also not answered our concerns about some of the rules on the directory. Is this going to be addressed?

I wish to be taken off the directory. I am not condoning this sort of behavior on a site with pixel dragons and my name will not be on it in any sort of support.

When you two work things out, then I'll come back. I love Nocturnes, not petty drama.
I don't see @Zaid 's name in @AstridAtmosphere 's thread anymore.

Is this indicative of an official response from you, Astrid? We've not heard anything from you about this. Your silence is disturbing.

You've also not answered our concerns about some of the rules on the directory. Is this going to be addressed?

I wish to be taken off the directory. I am not condoning this sort of behavior on a site with pixel dragons and my name will not be on it in any sort of support.

When you two work things out, then I'll come back. I love Nocturnes, not petty drama.
turlesdragonplushie.pngkahlannightwing.pnghatcherymini.jpgSubbmKc.pngturlesdragonplushie2.png
It does appear that @AstridAtmosphere removed @Zaid from the "new" thread many of us we were pinged to. I can only assume she decided to move forward with her own thread.

I am irked that Astrid has not notified people in her thread and given them the option to be removed from ping lists or as registered users before making the decision. Frankly, I have zero interest in supporting a thread run like that and will refrain from joining.

I'll continue to wait until Zaid makes a decision about Noc. Addicts Association.
It does appear that @AstridAtmosphere removed @Zaid from the "new" thread many of us we were pinged to. I can only assume she decided to move forward with her own thread.

I am irked that Astrid has not notified people in her thread and given them the option to be removed from ping lists or as registered users before making the decision. Frankly, I have zero interest in supporting a thread run like that and will refrain from joining.

I'll continue to wait until Zaid makes a decision about Noc. Addicts Association.
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. Tst6O5g.png egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gif
@Snowfarm@Wayvern@Arienai@LadyKuro@Mombot3000@Lykos
@Nubbs@Vulpeli@SoulsCoatls@Blackhearted@Scope@Aushi@Perce@Haley@Willowfire
@AshCat@ShadowindART@Darkfeather@jarethbowie@Aeritah@Draconequis@xlilCarol
@Majestic9468@CheckeredJoker@dln002@Kralisi@Prey@Cheezit@PASIV@ToTheTrees
@TrundlingPumpkin@Snowbelle@ADarkWinter@Aeritah@ZenithNadir@Silen
@ShivaDiamondDust@Boundary@AshtaraSilunar@RavenousPoe@Candor
@ButterflyFallacy@lightly@Faileas@WisdomTeeth@Starly@kahlannightwing@RingMaster
@Fadeela@haelfire@Cutiepaws@BeingOfNature@KiraJacqueline@Rattz@vriskittles
@Kanga@Xiocite@Rivix@CelestinaKetzia@wesleydog@KinqBoo@venvargie@Ravaen@Chills
@Zhar@KarmaSutra@HollowedAngel@Sunset

Hello guys

I read all your posts, and some of you apologized for being rude/ harsh. Nope, never thought of it like that, I wanted your opinions and I got them and I learned something helpful, for that thank you^^

Astrid has requested to get of the pinglist , I don't know what she has done on her thread and I am not going to interfere, II haven't been able to contact her since the start of the drama. And I thinks its best we just leave all of it behind, I respect her decision ad hope nobody will ping her here cause she has asked not too.

As for the NAA, I think we should start from the start, but this time I want all of us to be involved.

However it would be best if you had skype for easy interaction. While any one of NAA can join, and all your ideas considered, more people will be in the staff this time like all of you suggested.( So both the future NAA staff and all of the members will be here)

So pm or ping me your skype id. If you aren't on skype or don't want to be , no problem anything major will be posted here.

No skype rules as such but I don't want to have more drama like the one I caused, so please don't offend anyone and be friendly. I did something wrong and I would hate for it to happen again :)

And guys, thought I'll tell you. If you ever have something to tell me, please do, don't tell me subtlety, be direct even if its harsh, helps long term( Yup , I learnt my lesson). And like some of my friends said, communication has to be absolutely be clear. So if I don't reply to you or have ignored you, its mostly cause I'm busy sometimes, but don't give up....I don't miss fr pms :)

Anything else you guys want to know or want to suggest, please do post

( And yeah some of you asked to be removed but I still pinged you, sorry. Last time, I just wanted to tell you about this)

BAT ON

* cuddles with his nocs*

@Snowfarm@Wayvern@Arienai@LadyKuro@Mombot3000@Lykos
@Nubbs@Vulpeli@SoulsCoatls@Blackhearted@Scope@Aushi@Perce@Haley@Willowfire
@AshCat@ShadowindART@Darkfeather@jarethbowie@Aeritah@Draconequis@xlilCarol
@Majestic9468@CheckeredJoker@dln002@Kralisi@Prey@Cheezit@PASIV@ToTheTrees
@TrundlingPumpkin@Snowbelle@ADarkWinter@Aeritah@ZenithNadir@Silen
@ShivaDiamondDust@Boundary@AshtaraSilunar@RavenousPoe@Candor
@ButterflyFallacy@lightly@Faileas@WisdomTeeth@Starly@kahlannightwing@RingMaster
@Fadeela@haelfire@Cutiepaws@BeingOfNature@KiraJacqueline@Rattz@vriskittles
@Kanga@Xiocite@Rivix@CelestinaKetzia@wesleydog@KinqBoo@venvargie@Ravaen@Chills
@Zhar@KarmaSutra@HollowedAngel@Sunset

Hello guys

I read all your posts, and some of you apologized for being rude/ harsh. Nope, never thought of it like that, I wanted your opinions and I got them and I learned something helpful, for that thank you^^

Astrid has requested to get of the pinglist , I don't know what she has done on her thread and I am not going to interfere, II haven't been able to contact her since the start of the drama. And I thinks its best we just leave all of it behind, I respect her decision ad hope nobody will ping her here cause she has asked not too.

As for the NAA, I think we should start from the start, but this time I want all of us to be involved.

However it would be best if you had skype for easy interaction. While any one of NAA can join, and all your ideas considered, more people will be in the staff this time like all of you suggested.( So both the future NAA staff and all of the members will be here)

So pm or ping me your skype id. If you aren't on skype or don't want to be , no problem anything major will be posted here.

No skype rules as such but I don't want to have more drama like the one I caused, so please don't offend anyone and be friendly. I did something wrong and I would hate for it to happen again :)

And guys, thought I'll tell you. If you ever have something to tell me, please do, don't tell me subtlety, be direct even if its harsh, helps long term( Yup , I learnt my lesson). And like some of my friends said, communication has to be absolutely be clear. So if I don't reply to you or have ignored you, its mostly cause I'm busy sometimes, but don't give up....I don't miss fr pms :)

Anything else you guys want to know or want to suggest, please do post

( And yeah some of you asked to be removed but I still pinged you, sorry. Last time, I just wanted to tell you about this)

BAT ON

* cuddles with his nocs*

NAA.gif54c7bc.png
@Zaid

Could I please be removed from the ping list, etc? The pings are just getting to be too excessive. Thank you!
@Zaid

Could I please be removed from the ping list, etc? The pings are just getting to be too excessive. Thank you!
sig128_by_dingobreath-dcours4.png
@Zaid

Please remove me from the ping list.
@Zaid

Please remove me from the ping list.
happy-hour-sm_zps1b30e4a6.pngTeam-trouble_zpstocrao68.gif fonfon_zpsrh2xylp4.jpg
@Faileas

Umm, are you still part of the group and just want off the pinglist or completely of the group
@Faileas

Umm, are you still part of the group and just want off the pinglist or completely of the group
NAA.gif54c7bc.png
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72