Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Baldwin's Brew + Mobile Devices
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
I was able to get to the Brewing page last night, but I could not do anything with it on my phone.

Browser: Chrome (Android)
Operating System: 4.4.4 Android
Device: Samsung Galaxy S4
Network connection: AT&T 4G LTE
I was able to get to the Brewing page last night, but I could not do anything with it on my phone.

Browser: Chrome (Android)
Operating System: 4.4.4 Android
Device: Samsung Galaxy S4
Network connection: AT&T 4G LTE
iPad 3, safari
Everything's fine until I press the collect item button to collect something i transmuted, it says network connection lost, and when I refresh I get a 404 error
iPad 3, safari
Everything's fine until I press the collect item button to collect something i transmuted, it says network connection lost, and when I refresh I get a 404 error
I take random breaks from this game. One moment I'm here, next I'm gone, like an angels kiss
iPad 3, safari
iPad 3, safari
I take random breaks from this game. One moment I'm here, next I'm gone, like an angels kiss
I have a computer, and I click the Transmute and nothing happens.
I have a computer, and I click the Transmute and nothing happens.
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.pngGladekeeperBanner.pngtumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png
Chrome V. 42.0.2357.92 Android Turbo
Residential WiFi

I don't have any more then that
Chrome V. 42.0.2357.92 Android Turbo
Residential WiFi

I don't have any more then that
I haven't been able to use it on my iPhone 4s 7.1.2, on Chrome, with wifi. I can't see anywhere to throw items into the cauldron, or click the buttons to create new items. I can't use it on an Asus C200 Chromebook, either - exactly the same problems as with my phone. Using Chrome and wifi.
I haven't been able to use it on my iPhone 4s 7.1.2, on Chrome, with wifi. I can't see anywhere to throw items into the cauldron, or click the buttons to create new items. I can't use it on an Asus C200 Chromebook, either - exactly the same problems as with my phone. Using Chrome and wifi.
tumblr_nkeq8oy09d1u87imeo4_250.pngtumblr_nkeq8oy09d1u87imeo3_100.pngtumblr_nkeq8oy09d1u87imeo1_250.png
Quote:
Browser:
-Internet version 1.5.28 (basic "internet" app. It looks like IE, but isn't listed as such in the app info)
-Chrome

-Android 4.4.2

Device:
-Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2

Networking:
-Wifi-residential

My situation looks exactly the same as the screenshot complexnapoleon posted. There's a button saying transmute, but there's no way to actually pick what I'm transmuting, so I can't actually do anything

Appears to be working fine now
Quote:
Browser:
-Internet version 1.5.28 (basic "internet" app. It looks like IE, but isn't listed as such in the app info)
-Chrome

-Android 4.4.2

Device:
-Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2

Networking:
-Wifi-residential

My situation looks exactly the same as the screenshot complexnapoleon posted. There's a button saying transmute, but there's no way to actually pick what I'm transmuting, so I can't actually do anything

Appears to be working fine now
To people on computers: if you saw just the transmute button and not a plus sign above it, you needed to press CTRL and F5 for a hard refresh and it should appear.

I have a bug though with Baldwin's brew I'm not sure if I should put it here but its june 10th the event is supposed to be over and we cant make or brew new things but I can still?

I'm using an Acer V5 laptop with Windows 8 on chrome.
To people on computers: if you saw just the transmute button and not a plus sign above it, you needed to press CTRL and F5 for a hard refresh and it should appear.

I have a bug though with Baldwin's brew I'm not sure if I should put it here but its june 10th the event is supposed to be over and we cant make or brew new things but I can still?

I'm using an Acer V5 laptop with Windows 8 on chrome.
ezgif.com-resize_3.gif ezgif.com-resize_4.gif ezgif.com-gif-maker_16.gif
Works fine on my OLD PHONE (As everyone tells me my Galaxy is at one year) but will let husband know about this thread later. He can't see anything but the Transmute button.
Works fine on my OLD PHONE (As everyone tells me my Galaxy is at one year) but will let husband know about this thread later. He can't see anything but the Transmute button.
Browser
Chrome

Operating System
Android 5.0.1

Device
Samsung Galaxy S4

Network Connection
Wifi - residential
Data - 4G
Browser
Chrome

Operating System