Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Baldwin's Brew + Mobile Devices
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
I was having a problem with Baldwin's Brew on my iPhone. I am using an iPhone 4s, with an older operating system (5). I use my phone a lot for flightrising since i always have it with me, and have used Baldwin's Brew a lot before today and never had a problem. Just a few minutes ago i was trying to initiate the creation of an Empathic Regeneration, and had the following message:

"Well, this is embarassing"
It looks like something went wrong...

http://www1.flightrising.com/trading/baldwin/create/commit

Undefined variable: content View:
/home/vhosts/www1.flightrising.com/app/views/layouts/onecol-default.blade.php ) in
/c33dd90552d7cabc6007faa23e1c2c63 Line 30

I tried twice and got the same error message both times. Worried that I'd lost my yellow and orange ooze, I whipped out my iPad to check. When i got to Baldwin's Brew, it showed the remaining time until my creation is done, so i guess it went through despite the error messages. I'm using the wifi at Starbucks, if that helps you at all. It seems to be a lot slower than my home wifi.
I was having a problem with Baldwin's Brew on my iPhone. I am using an iPhone 4s, with an older operating system (5). I use my phone a lot for flightrising since i always have it with me, and have used Baldwin's Brew a lot before today and never had a problem. Just a few minutes ago i was trying to initiate the creation of an Empathic Regeneration, and had the following message:

"Well, this is embarassing"
It looks like something went wrong...

http://www1.flightrising.com/trading/baldwin/create/commit

Undefined variable: content View:
/home/vhosts/www1.flightrising.com/app/views/layouts/onecol-default.blade.php ) in
/c33dd90552d7cabc6007faa23e1c2c63 Line 30

I tried twice and got the same error message both times. Worried that I'd lost my yellow and orange ooze, I whipped out my iPad to check. When i got to Baldwin's Brew, it showed the remaining time until my creation is done, so i guess it went through despite the error messages. I'm using the wifi at Starbucks, if that helps you at all. It seems to be a lot slower than my home wifi.
cqoNEef.pngpBUJh23.png
My misunderstanding, carry on. :)
My misunderstanding, carry on. :)
9PW8odu.jpg
Samsung Galaxy S4, Android, Data: 5 gigabytes.

The only thing I can do is collect reductions after I've put something into the cauldron on the computer.
Samsung Galaxy S4, Android, Data: 5 gigabytes.

The only thing I can do is collect reductions after I've put something into the cauldron on the computer.
Thank you for the reports! Our engineers will continue to monitor this thread strictly for Baldwin's Brew issues on mobile devices.

Unsticky!
Thank you for the reports! Our engineers will continue to monitor this thread strictly for Baldwin's Brew issues on mobile devices.

Unsticky!
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15