Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | trouble with Baldwin's
I'm trying to see how things work at Baldwin's but the page isn't loading for me or things are missing.

When I click on "transmute objects" I'm taken to a page that states my stats and that things are ready, but that's it. There's nothing else but a Transmute button that doens't do anything when I click on it.

When I click on "create new items" I'm taken to a page that shows what I can create and what is needed, but none of the buttons work and everything is askew by missing pictures or layouts.

I'm not sure if this is just me or not. I'm using Chrome on a Mac if that helps figure things out. The weird thing is when I log in from my iPhone and use Safari I can see Baldwin and the place where I am supposed to add my item on the transmute page and the missing layout on the create objects page.

Any advice on how to fix this?
I'm trying to see how things work at Baldwin's but the page isn't loading for me or things are missing.

When I click on "transmute objects" I'm taken to a page that states my stats and that things are ready, but that's it. There's nothing else but a Transmute button that doens't do anything when I click on it.

When I click on "create new items" I'm taken to a page that shows what I can create and what is needed, but none of the buttons work and everything is askew by missing pictures or layouts.

I'm not sure if this is just me or not. I'm using Chrome on a Mac if that helps figure things out. The weird thing is when I log in from my iPhone and use Safari I can see Baldwin and the place where I am supposed to add my item on the transmute page and the missing layout on the create objects page.

Any advice on how to fix this?
fWKq08u.gif
@Maksy76
Undel wrote:
Transmute Button Not Working

If you are experiencing the issue where the transmute button won't work or the layout displays in a jumbled, unattractive manner, chances are good that you have cached data. Here's how to fix it!

Ctrl + f5 for Great Justice!
On a pc, ctrl + f5 on the affected pages will trigger a reload of all the assets. This method is nice because it only reloads assets on a particular page and does not require you to dump your entire browser cache. If you're having problems with baldwin, try ctrl + f5 on each of his three pages. (hold down the control button while you tap f5. Both need to be pressed together!) Do this on:

-Or Clear Your Cache to Cover All Bases
If that above method doesn't work or you are using a non-pc machine, you will need to use your particular browser/platform hard refresh combination on the affected pages, or you will need to clear your cache. Please note that when you clear your cache, do not clear just the images. The css will need to be reloaded too!
http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser%27s-Cache
@Maksy76
Undel wrote:
Transmute Button Not Working

If you are experiencing the issue where the transmute button won't work or the layout displays in a jumbled, unattractive manner, chances are good that you have cached data. Here's how to fix it!

Ctrl + f5 for Great Justice!
On a pc, ctrl + f5 on the affected pages will trigger a reload of all the assets. This method is nice because it only reloads assets on a particular page and does not require you to dump your entire browser cache. If you're having problems with baldwin, try ctrl + f5 on each of his three pages. (hold down the control button while you tap f5. Both need to be pressed together!) Do this on:

-Or Clear Your Cache to Cover All Bases
If that above method doesn't work or you are using a non-pc machine, you will need to use your particular browser/platform hard refresh combination on the affected pages, or you will need to clear your cache. Please note that when you clear your cache, do not clear just the images. The css will need to be reloaded too!
http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser%27s-Cache
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
@DragonSage Thanks so much! It's completely fixed!
@DragonSage Thanks so much! It's completely fixed!
fWKq08u.gif
@Maksy76 good to hear that
@Maksy76 good to hear that
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies