Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Baldwin's Bubbling Brew
Ooooh, battlestones!
Ooooh, battlestones!
@Everisa
Pardon me for butting in, but I just wanted to report what I used to get Gold. :D

The one that I remember for sure is a Brush Dodo, a cheap platinum star familiar. They were one of the lowest on the AH when I was there; cost only 8000t (is it just me, or have familiar prices risen today?).
@Everisa
Pardon me for butting in, but I just wanted to report what I used to get Gold. :D

The one that I remember for sure is a Brush Dodo, a cheap platinum star familiar. They were one of the lowest on the AH when I was there; cost only 8000t (is it just me, or have familiar prices risen today?).
globules.png
@cabaretclubs

The Baldwin items were added a while ago- They appear before the Mire items! For most people that seems to be about the middle of the "Materials" hoard c:
@cabaretclubs

The Baldwin items were added a while ago- They appear before the Mire items! For most people that seems to be about the middle of the "Materials" hoard c:
Mooncake Festival 2024 - Light ConquestIn-Flight HubPublic BuyIlluminartiMooncake Festival 2024 - Light Conquest
This may be a silly question, but where do I find the Loga? It's not in the Familiars section of my Hoard.
This may be a silly question, but where do I find the Loga? It's not in the Familiars section of my Hoard.
HEveOVO.png
@cabaretclubs
I had this problem too, but I did locate them. The issue is that the newest database additions are put at the end, however the Baldwin's Brew database has had the data, or at least placeholders.

The mats can be found in the materials section of the hoard. I found mine just after Shalebuck horns and just before Toridae Chew Toys.
@cabaretclubs
I had this problem too, but I did locate them. The issue is that the newest database additions are put at the end, however the Baldwin's Brew database has had the data, or at least placeholders.

The mats can be found in the materials section of the hoard. I found mine just after Shalebuck horns and just before Toridae Chew Toys.
Windsinger, the green and teal deity of the Wind flight, his head and hands pop in from the left while the tip of his tail is on the right.
[quote name="DragonPromise" date=2015-06-08 20:14:49] This may be a silly question, but where do I find the Loga? It's not in the Familiars section of my Hoard. [/quote] Mine is in the familiar's section. Submit a ticket.
DragonPromise wrote on 2015-06-08:

Mine is in the familiar's section. Submit a ticket.
@DragonPromise
While a familiar is attached to a dragon that instance of the pet will not appear in the hoard until un-linked. If you have the Loga with a dragon, you won't see it in the hoard unless you have a second one.
@DragonPromise
While a familiar is attached to a dragon that instance of the pet will not appear in the hoard until un-linked. If you have the Loga with a dragon, you won't see it in the hoard unless you have a second one.
Windsinger, the green and teal deity of the Wind flight, his head and hands pop in from the left while the tip of his tail is on the right.
i need a thousand of each of the residue familiars!! i'm screaming look at those happy faces
i need a thousand of each of the residue familiars!! i'm screaming look at those happy faces
What exactly is the difference of those new battlestones for Level 4? The descriptions are exactly the same.

I've been waiting for a better version of Meditate forever and, honestly, if the difference is just the color, I'm really annoyed.
What exactly is the difference of those new battlestones for Level 4? The descriptions are exactly the same.

I've been waiting for a better version of Meditate forever and, honestly, if the difference is just the color, I'm really annoyed.
ssjS89N.png
Am I the only one who can't transmute anything? After the info text it just gives me a button that says 'transmute' and nothing happens when I press it. There are no other options on the page, but I can go to the creature new items page and it seems totally functional...

Is anybody else getting this problem?
Am I the only one who can't transmute anything? After the info text it just gives me a button that says 'transmute' and nothing happens when I press it. There are no other options on the page, but I can go to the creature new items page and it seems totally functional...

Is anybody else getting this problem?
Beauty is in the fractals
arcane_zps910ae348.png