Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Baldwin's Bubbling Brew
1 2 ... 118 119 120 121 122 ... 190 191
@Alxamei

The anniversary is the same day every year... they can't exactly plan around things with this one.
@Alxamei

The anniversary is the same day every year... they can't exactly plan around things with this one.
uWKmYMk.jpg sykEOD9.jpg
Happy Anniversary and thank you to @amandangerous for leading me here in December.
Happy Anniversary and thank you to @amandangerous for leading me here in December.
@PwnySparklez How did you get the goo? I can't even see what I want to make goo :(
@PwnySparklez How did you get the goo? I can't even see what I want to make goo :(
water-banner-3_zps9b5f729c.gif
Happy Anniversary, FR! Hard to believe that it's been 3 years already... wowsers! :)

Thank you for all of the inspiration and creativity you've provided, it's definitely made an impact, and I'm happy to watch the site grow!

Here's to many more C:
Happy Anniversary, FR! Hard to believe that it's been 3 years already... wowsers! :)

Thank you for all of the inspiration and creativity you've provided, it's definitely made an impact, and I'm happy to watch the site grow!

Here's to many more C:
output_43i3Yr.gif
@christi1212 If your screen doesn't look like this, clear your cache! [img]http://40.media.tumblr.com/e9a23868e21701384388ab893cf7b277/tumblr_npnezeEyhu1sdsxako1_500.png[/img]
@christi1212

If your screen doesn't look like this, clear your cache!

tumblr_npnezeEyhu1sdsxako1_500.png
L A D Y S P I B E
Haunted Stone Orb
she • fr+3 • lore lair • exalting lair

 fulfill your calling
lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. maecenas maximus, risus eget molestie viverra, augue arcu dictum justo, maximus aliquam risus velit non lectus.
@QueenCheetah

Then they can make it ready for a week rather than saying "Oh hey look it's on a monday let's not adapt anything but rather screw over people who have work/classes that screw them out of a fair shot from anyone who doesn't."
@QueenCheetah

Then they can make it ready for a week rather than saying "Oh hey look it's on a monday let's not adapt anything but rather screw over people who have work/classes that screw them out of a fair shot from anyone who doesn't."
13nwM07.pngdw65YiG.png
@Adu How do I do that?
@Adu How do I do that?
water-banner-3_zps9b5f729c.gif
I have been anticipating this update excitedly for so long! What a wonderful anniversary surprise!

Happy anniversary!
I have been anticipating this update excitedly for so long! What a wonderful anniversary surprise!

Happy anniversary!
The new familiars and foods look absolutely adorable! I've already got a second Loga now. 4 more familiars to go once I hit level 3. :D
The new familiars and foods look absolutely adorable! I've already got a second Loga now. 4 more familiars to go once I hit level 3. :D
Am I the only one who feels bad about dumping cute little critters (ie. - familiars) into a cauldron and turning them into piles of muck? *LOL* It's not *stopping* me from doing so.....but I sure do feel bad about it! XD
Am I the only one who feels bad about dumping cute little critters (ie. - familiars) into a cauldron and turning them into piles of muck? *LOL* It's not *stopping* me from doing so.....but I sure do feel bad about it! XD
1 2 ... 118 119 120 121 122 ... 190 191