Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Baldwin's Bubbling Brew
1 2 ... 107 108 109 110 111 ... 190 191
AH! In the middle, ok! Found them! Thank you!
AH! In the middle, ok! Found them! Thank you!
This is a GOOD DAY!
This is a GOOD DAY!
H7nqb4W6vrzjAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png
Wait. So we can put familiars into a cauldron and boil them down into sludge?

That's um... I'm not going to think about it too hard. And people thought exalting dragons to the dragon gods was a dark idea yeesh....

Please tell me there's some logical excuse that lets the familiars be okay in the end cause I can't think of one.
Wait. So we can put familiars into a cauldron and boil them down into sludge?

That's um... I'm not going to think about it too hard. And people thought exalting dragons to the dragon gods was a dark idea yeesh....

Please tell me there's some logical excuse that lets the familiars be okay in the end cause I can't think of one.
Will we eventually be able to put a stack of items in instead of one-at-a-time or will that increase with level?
Will we eventually be able to put a stack of items in instead of one-at-a-time or will that increase with level?
Woot! Happy Anniversary!
*scurries off to the cauldron* :D
Woot! Happy Anniversary!
*scurries off to the cauldron* :D
@Claptrap SAME, I've been needing a plague mask for AGES! Love those things, and I know exactly who I'd put them on. LET'S JUST HOPE THEY'RE UNLOCKED AT LEVEL 5 (because there's only one item at level 4 and I won't be a happy bunny if there's only one colour :c)

Also your name and icon are fantastic, I really need to make some BL/TFTBL fandragons
@Claptrap SAME, I've been needing a plague mask for AGES! Love those things, and I know exactly who I'd put them on. LET'S JUST HOPE THEY'RE UNLOCKED AT LEVEL 5 (because there's only one item at level 4 and I won't be a happy bunny if there's only one colour :c)

Also your name and icon are fantastic, I really need to make some BL/TFTBL fandragons
tumblr_inline_nfx4qkzLCB1r6zydg.png
art by Kengee!
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! :D
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! :D
my colors!
give and get weird ugly soap or stained game game
give & get medusa tertiary game
pretty dergs for sale v2 (open) next bargain bin next
wyvern-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif
@Voidthoughts Maybe the bubbling pot is actually a portal that sends them to a better place? Or you don't actually give the old coot familiars, but just doll-versions of them? Or their bestiary entry? Or some claws or feathers? Or you actually help the old and weak critters be reborn to something wonderful and strong without them having to suffer a long and painful death before?

aaaalthough I much prefer the darker interpretations myself, there's enough catered-to-children 100% in content sites as is XD
@Voidthoughts Maybe the bubbling pot is actually a portal that sends them to a better place? Or you don't actually give the old coot familiars, but just doll-versions of them? Or their bestiary entry? Or some claws or feathers? Or you actually help the old and weak critters be reborn to something wonderful and strong without them having to suffer a long and painful death before?

aaaalthough I much prefer the darker interpretations myself, there's enough catered-to-children 100% in content sites as is XD
Flamecaller-embersbanner.gif
Sacrifices must be made in the name of science...
Sacrifices must be made in the name of science...
tysharina_quicksilverchild_fr_by_tysharina-d8tcy3k.png
Comics are fun.
Comics are fun.
1 2 ... 107 108 109 110 111 ... 190 191