Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Spirited Away Haku Imperials!
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 27 28
Could you put me on the ping list please?
Could you put me on the ping list please?
@Tortallan
could I be put on the general pinglist for female hatchlings please?
@Tortallan
could I be put on the general pinglist for female hatchlings please?
tE3gzj2.png
@Tortallan

Haha, seems I'm not the only one who had the idea to breed Haku dragons! c: I just need to get underbelly on the male. c: The female has stripe, I wonder if I should get shimmer or ping you for one of your white/jade/platinum females...is the ping list long for females?
@Tortallan

Haha, seems I'm not the only one who had the idea to breed Haku dragons! c: I just need to get underbelly on the male. c: The female has stripe, I wonder if I should get shimmer or ping you for one of your white/jade/platinum females...is the ping list long for females?
@Tortallan
Could i be pu ton the pinglist for female jade wings?
@Tortallan
Could i be pu ton the pinglist for female jade wings?
9DV9ORL.pngKmtwmZh.pngmEueZ5t.pngVHFHrZu.png
Hi, sorry for the delay! I've been pretty sick, in and out of the hospital with pneumonia and some other things, so I haven't been able to get on FR much.

@Kame You've been added to the ping list, thank you for your interest!

@Cermentia You're on the pinglist now, thanks very much for you interest! ^^

@brady You got it! I've added you to the list, thanks!

@Alexias The ping list for females is generally quite short! Much shorter than that for the males. Females sell quickly, usually within a day or so, but much more slowly than the fellows.

@Spectralink Absolutely! I've put you on the ping list, thanks for your interest!
Hi, sorry for the delay! I've been pretty sick, in and out of the hospital with pneumonia and some other things, so I haven't been able to get on FR much.

@Kame You've been added to the ping list, thank you for your interest!

@Cermentia You're on the pinglist now, thanks very much for you interest! ^^

@brady You got it! I've added you to the list, thanks!

@Alexias The ping list for females is generally quite short! Much shorter than that for the males. Females sell quickly, usually within a day or so, but much more slowly than the fellows.

@Spectralink Absolutely! I've put you on the ping list, thanks for your interest!
lZB1YEe.png
@Tortallan Oh my! Get well soon!!!! I do hope you're alright
@Tortallan Oh my! Get well soon!!!! I do hope you're alright
9DV9ORL.pngKmtwmZh.pngmEueZ5t.pngVHFHrZu.png
@Tortallan could you put me on the ping list for a female white/jade/plat then? :)
@Tortallan could you put me on the ping list for a female white/jade/plat then? :)
@tortallan
i have a great need for one of these.
can i be on the pinglist?
@tortallan
i have a great need for one of these.
can i be on the pinglist?
otfajr.jpg
@Tortallan
Really well done on these, now if only the FR imps had body fur I'd be a happy dragon. ^^;
Could you put me on the jade ping list please. :3
@Tortallan
Really well done on these, now if only the FR imps had body fur I'd be a happy dragon. ^^;
Could you put me on the jade ping list please. :3
rIxOVnO.pngdQDtyBL.pngGaCoVKV.pngnJW9Vjy.png
@Tortallan Could I be put on the pinglist? :D Thank you!
@Tortallan Could I be put on the pinglist? :D Thank you!
bhg_small_by_xnedra22-d8fsyoj.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 27 28