Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Baldwin's Bubbling Brew
HELP I cannot play with the cauldron. I go to the transmute page and I have the little transmute button but the rest of the page is blank. So do I just not have the correct ingredients or is there something wrong with my cauldron:(
HELP I cannot play with the cauldron. I go to the transmute page and I have the little transmute button but the rest of the page is blank. So do I just not have the correct ingredients or is there something wrong with my cauldron:(
This is so FANTASTIC! :D
This is so FANTASTIC! :D
Cloud-Tumblers and Dust-Devils
Qyqs3sY.png
@BlueMoonHuntress
@ZombieZeek
@puuruuruu

Make sure to press Ctrl + F5 to clear the Brewing page in oder to get started~
@BlueMoonHuntress
@ZombieZeek
@puuruuruu

Make sure to press Ctrl + F5 to clear the Brewing page in oder to get started~
A
@dragoncaller7 That happened to me too. Just do CTRL+F5 and it should fix the page for you!

@Alzerra Just saw your post so I'm pinging you here too!
@dragoncaller7 That happened to me too. Just do CTRL+F5 and it should fix the page for you!

@Alzerra Just saw your post so I'm pinging you here too!
8BRN8cm.png

trans_zpsqyxnavvy.png
It's really cool! But why do we only have one day for the Loga recipe? From what I'm seeing it takes 30 min. just to transmute one item, and a Loga takes 4. Assuming you can change out every time it's off cooldown that only gives you 20 copies if you're lucky with your transmutation drops?
It's really cool! But why do we only have one day for the Loga recipe? From what I'm seeing it takes 30 min. just to transmute one item, and a Loga takes 4. Assuming you can change out every time it's off cooldown that only gives you 20 copies if you're lucky with your transmutation drops?
13nwM07.pngdw65YiG.png
Okay. So the Loga has a little FR on its fins which is beyond smart. Today it looks like the main Flight Rising logo on all pages has some of Baldwin's Bubbling Brew dripping from it, and GLOWY CLAWS OH MY GOSH. Now all we need is glimmer and I'm set for life.
Okay. So the Loga has a little FR on its fins which is beyond smart. Today it looks like the main Flight Rising logo on all pages has some of Baldwin's Bubbling Brew dripping from it, and GLOWY CLAWS OH MY GOSH. Now all we need is glimmer and I'm set for life.
Iknr1RQ.jpg
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!
@Gladekeeper
@Icewarden
@Plaguebringer
@Earthshaker
@Tidelord
@Flamecaller
@Windsinger
@Shadowbinder
@Arcanist
@Stormcatcher
@Lightweaver
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!
@Gladekeeper
@Icewarden
@Plaguebringer
@Earthshaker
@Tidelord
@Flamecaller
@Windsinger
@Shadowbinder
@Arcanist
@Stormcatcher
@Lightweaver
9P7od2r.gifD3EnY5k.jpgNATURE*DOM0YHwyMk.png
Where can we find the transmuted items?
Where can we find the transmuted items?
I591hIm.png
@Alzerra @ZombieZeek @BlueMoonHuntress @puuruuruu

While on the transmute page, press Ctrl + F5 at the same time. It should refresh and work properly (I had the same issue :'( ) If you see all the pictures the rejigging has worked!
@Alzerra @ZombieZeek @BlueMoonHuntress @puuruuruu

While on the transmute page, press Ctrl + F5 at the same time. It should refresh and work properly (I had the same issue :'( ) If you see all the pictures the rejigging has worked!
tumblr_nmbbfoaOSa1u881a2o1_250.png
@Alxamei

yep, it my looks unmanagable but i already brewed a Loga and have almost all ingrediets for a second one (keep getting copper righ now tho) So i guess a leas 1-2 should be Do-able within this time spann.
@Alxamei

yep, it my looks unmanagable but i already brewed a Loga and have almost all ingrediets for a second one (keep getting copper righ now tho) So i guess a leas 1-2 should be Do-able within this time spann.
A