Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Baldwin's Bubbling Brew
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 190 191
ahhh happy anniversary!!! but i cant seem to get the cauldron to work? whenever i press transmute nothing happens.. oh well, the loga looks rlly nice C:
ahhh happy anniversary!!! but i cant seem to get the cauldron to work? whenever i press transmute nothing happens.. oh well, the loga looks rlly nice C:
tumblr_n9g5wgWh2j1qlhvfoo1_500.gif
@Kyotosorae
Ah, thank you! I was only looking at the end of the pages because I thought new items would show up there :D
@Kyotosorae
Ah, thank you! I was only looking at the end of the pages because I thought new items would show up there :D
tumblr_inline_p7gmrlYRiZ1rpglid_250.gif
@hastalapizzababy

Try hit ctrl + f5 :)
@hastalapizzababy

@Estcheis

I did the exact same thing, and got mad (at myself) when I finally saw them in materials tab xd
@Estcheis

I did the exact same thing, and got mad (at myself) when I finally saw them in materials tab xd
I'm +10H ahead of FR time!
Replies may be slow, so sorry ;w;
@Fayrin oh ok thanks!!
@Fayrin oh ok thanks!!
tumblr_n9g5wgWh2j1qlhvfoo1_500.gif
@Hastalapizzababy: try pressing Ctrl and F5 simultenously, or clear your cache and cookies, and close/re-open the browser c: It confused me first too, but new things usually require a hard refresh or clear of the cache to display and work properly

Wow I didn't realise I took so long to write that down xD sorry for the unnecessary ping
@Hastalapizzababy: try pressing Ctrl and F5 simultenously, or clear your cache and cookies, and close/re-open the browser c: It confused me first too, but new things usually require a hard refresh or clear of the cache to display and work properly

Wow I didn't realise I took so long to write that down xD sorry for the unnecessary ping
[quote name="Fayrin" date=2015-06-08 06:13:57] @hastalapizzababy Try hit ctrl + f5 :) [/quote] Thank you so much! I was having the same problem. It's fixed now. :D
Fayrin wrote on 2015-06-08:
@hastalapizzababy

Thank you so much! I was having the same problem. It's fixed now. :D
HAPPY SECOND BIRTHDAY!!!!!
HAPPY SECOND BIRTHDAY!!!!!
Anyone have a solution for mac users? It's not working for me :(
Anyone have a solution for mac users? It's not working for me :(
ZIZI9uV.png5cx1lc.jpg
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!! -tosses glitter and confetti- Thank you so much FR staff for everything!!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!! -tosses glitter and confetti- Thank you so much FR staff for everything!!
FRSignatureArmor%20special.png
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 190 191