Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ~*Swamp Shaman*~ Tundra M [GREENSKEEPER]
1 2 3 4 5
@Nymphalidae I'll add you to a ping list for future rounds if you'd like! I had a couple more people already on a waiting list for if slots opened up for round 3. Thanks so much!
@Nymphalidae I'll add you to a ping list for future rounds if you'd like! I had a couple more people already on a waiting list for if slots opened up for round 3. Thanks so much!
@creekdontrise

Thanks for keeping a slot open for me! I'm unfortunately pretty broke at the moment and I don't know when I'd be able to get payment to you. So if someone else wants a slot in this round, it's probably better if you give it to them. Sorry about that! Is there any chance you could leave me on the pinglist if you keep printing this accent?
@creekdontrise

Thanks for keeping a slot open for me! I'm unfortunately pretty broke at the moment and I don't know when I'd be able to get payment to you. So if someone else wants a slot in this round, it's probably better if you give it to them. Sorry about that! Is there any chance you could leave me on the pinglist if you keep printing this accent?
lightvs1.pngplaguevs1.pnglightvs1.png
@creekdon'trise

I'd love a slot! Do we pay now?
@creekdon'trise

I'd love a slot! Do we pay now?
@creekdontrise
I'm still interested!
@creekdontrise
I'm still interested!
tumblr_inline_njviwo2B9Z1qg2i5p.png
@creekdontrise Put me down for a copy of Swamp Shaman, please!
@creekdontrise Put me down for a copy of Swamp Shaman, please!
@cytosine That's absolutely fine! I'll put you back on a waiting list.

@PageofHopes You have a slot! I'll let you know when I'm accepting payment!

@Nymphalidae I had another slot open in round 3 just now; are you still interested?

@WhiteMantis Would it be alright if I added you to a waiting list for now? I'm waiting to hear back about some slots in the current round but I'll let you know whether any open up now or in future rounds!
@cytosine That's absolutely fine! I'll put you back on a waiting list.

@PageofHopes You have a slot! I'll let you know when I'm accepting payment!

@Nymphalidae I had another slot open in round 3 just now; are you still interested?

@WhiteMantis Would it be alright if I added you to a waiting list for now? I'm waiting to hear back about some slots in the current round but I'll let you know whether any open up now or in future rounds!
@creekdontrise I am!
@creekdontrise I am!
nature_banner.png yggdrasil.png nature_banner.png
@creekdontrise
I'm still interested in my spot, but when do you think your want to accept payment for it? I'm trying to figure out how long it'll take to raise that amount of gems
@creekdontrise
I'm still interested in my spot, but when do you think your want to accept payment for it? I'm trying to figure out how long it'll take to raise that amount of gems
@hadmatid Not for a few days at least, I'll be traveling so I'll let everyone know when I'm accepting payment!
@hadmatid Not for a few days at least, I'll be traveling so I'll let everyone know when I'm accepting payment!
@creekdontrise

Ahhh I remember this!! I finally have a dragon that would go great with this. May I be pinged when more slots are open, please? ;u;
@creekdontrise

Ahhh I remember this!! I finally have a dragon that would go great with this. May I be pinged when more slots are open, please? ;u;
1 2 3 4 5