Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ~*Swamp Shaman*~ Tundra M [GREENSKEEPER]
1 2 3 4 5
@BlueHare Absolutely! Thank you so much!
@BlueHare Absolutely! Thank you so much!
@creekdontrise - So cool! Thank you!
@creekdontrise - So cool! Thank you!
Gpasq5f.png
@creekdontrise
Is it too late to go for a copy? This was one of favorite submissions, and I need an excuse to get a new male tundra :3
@creekdontrise
Is it too late to go for a copy? This was one of favorite submissions, and I need an excuse to get a new male tundra :3
@haematid I have an interest list going for a third printing that I'll be happy to add you to! I'm so glad you like it!
@haematid I have an interest list going for a third printing that I'll be happy to add you to! I'm so glad you like it!
@creekdontrise
I'd love to be added! Thank you
@creekdontrise
I'd love to be added! Thank you
@creekdontrise

May I be added to the list, please? :) This is quite brilliant!
@creekdontrise

May I be added to the list, please? :) This is quite brilliant!
@JollyRoger Oh my goodness thank you!! You're added!
@JollyRoger Oh my goodness thank you!! You're added!
^
^
@creekdontrise

Would you be willing to accept payments in treasure for Swamp Shaman? If so, what's your gem:treasure ratio?
@creekdontrise

Would you be willing to accept payments in treasure for Swamp Shaman? If so, what's your gem:treasure ratio?
lightvs1.pngplaguevs1.pnglightvs1.png
@cytosine Not at the moment! But in future rounds I'd be willing to take one slot per five at a ratio of 1g:500t ! I can add you to an interest list and ping you when more rounds open if you'd like!
@cytosine Not at the moment! But in future rounds I'd be willing to take one slot per five at a ratio of 1g:500t ! I can add you to an interest list and ping you when more rounds open if you'd like!
1 2 3 4 5