Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | FR Based Story :3
1 2 3 4 5 6
This is a FR based story c: Based on my friends and stuff C: Hope you enjoy! Also help give this story a name :D Featured friends (or soon be featured) will be in the next post! (so will commishs (treasure and gems and offsite, but all this is a wip)
~~~~~Intro~~~~~

In the world of dragons, there's 11 flights, Water, Fire, Lightening, Plaque, Light, Nature, Wind, Arcane, Shadow, Ice, and Earth. Each flight bows down to their reigning god. Each flight has different color eyes, for example the Light Flight has yellow eyes and the Wind Flight has light green eyes. Some dragons like to explore other flights' lairs, they might even stay in those lairs owned by a different flight.
Life is peaceful in this world, though some dragons go off and leave their riches to serve under their god. Though, there's still work to do. Some dragons go and gather food and for their lair. Their skill level improves overtime and they start to find better things. They also find more of the things that they need. Dragons fight in the Arena with other flights to test their strength and have some fun. Dragons also gather trinkets and treasures for their lair, they dig and scavenge. Lucky dragons will find chests and other valuables. A new friend might want to go with that dragon. Others go off to places to fight monsters and get more experienced with their battle skills, and learn new battle moves. While fighting those monsters they might find some trinkets, and some food to share with other dragons in their lair. If they're lucky, they might find some familiar friends to accompany them in their lairs.
Dragons do have some love in their lives. There can be 1-5 eggs in a nest every time the pair breeds. The regular amount is 2-3, it is very rare to have 5 eggs or 1 egg. It really is the more the merrier, but with hatchlings, it's the more the mischief.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 1 : The Light Flight Life

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Azuria was happily gathering flowers when suddenly a nocturne came flying by. He was a crystal silver and had pink stripes at his arms. Crystal and Okapi gene...not somebody I know. Especially not with that color scheme Azuria thought. He had a bright pink bird skull wing piece and headdress, which covered his eye, so nobody could figure out his flight. Azuria saw a green flash out of the bird skull eyehole, so she figured this mysterious dragon was from the Wind Flight. But maybe it was the Nature Flight. She couldn't tell from the distance that stood between them. He started to flap his wings faster, and flew towards her. Azuria gasped as he just missed her when he flew past. She realized that now, flowers, leaves, and petals circled around her. "Spring's Breath" she gasped. "Thank you!" She called up to the nocturne. The nocturne let out a chipper whistle and flew off to somewhere, which was probably to his lair thought Azuria. Azuria flew off to her own lair, to tell the news to her friends. Azuria was disappointed that she didn't catch an Autumn Breeze or Winter Wind, but then again, it was spring.
There was always commotion in Azuria's lair. Azuria rushed to tell the Coatls first, because she was very close friends with them, also because they were the closest to where she was at the moment. "What's the news Azuri?" asked Xeo. He always seemed to know everyone's emotions and feelings, so you couldn't hide anything from him, the hatchlings could deny that they were crushing all they wanted, but Xeo knew that they liked someone. Azuri was Azuria's nickname, but only called in a friendly matter, or when things weren't hectic. "Can't you tell what's around me Xeo, you can tell what I'm feeling like, but you can't see anything?" Azuria replied jokingly.
"Ooh lucky you, did it just come to you? Or...?" asked Angel, who was currently tying a yellow bow onto her arm. "It was from a dragon from the Wind or Nature Flight. I couldn't tell which one it was." sighed Azuria "For all I know it isn't a dragon any of us know." Skittles polished his gold bracelets and sighed, "I would've liked to have some Spring's Breath." Azuria has been distracted by the mysterious nocturne and had forgotten the reason to get flowers. "Oops, sorry Skit. If I catch some later, I'll hand it over to you. But I still need to find another sunrise hibiscus."
Later, Azuria flew off to the Wind Flight territory to visit some friends. Their lairs to be exalt. She was good friends with all the flights, but the Plaque Flight territory sorta disgusted her. The forest was moldy, and fungus grew everywhere. Though during the Riot of Rot (the Plaque festival) she would gather the All-Seeing Shrooms, which was divesting and writhing. It was also covered in veins and tumors. she was pretty happy to trade in those shrooms for some apparel and a new friend. Shadow Flight's territory was a little creepy, but it was easy to see, then again she was a Light dragon.
As soon as she set foot on Wind territory, Azuria started to fly to her friends' lair and discovered that the wind was blowing the direction she wanted it to (which was good). At first when she meet her friend in the Wind territory, it was hard to land. But it was even harder to fly somewhere when the wind wasn't blowing towards your destination. Over time she got used to it, like the Wind dragons did. She found out it was one of the first things Wind hatchlings learned, they were going to live there after all. Even if they were moving to another lair, they would go back to visit their family. Usually.
Soon enough, she found herself in front of the lair she wanted to see. "Hey Azuria! How's Angel?" a voice shouted. "Aqua, is that you?" Azuria shouted, the voice could've come from anywhere. It could've been anyone. Maybe it was Angel's Wildclaw brother or sister, Azuria knew they haven't gone anywhere yet. "Yes it's me! I gotta tell you something!" Aqua roared back, she flew to Azuria and invited her to a place to sit down and get comfortable. "Okay, so we're going to be in the Water Flight soon. Of course our eye color will remain the same but our hatchlings will have the deep blue eyes." said Aqua. Azuria was surprised, she didn't expect this to be the news. There was some silence until Azuria finally finds her voice. "Really? So you have to teach everyone else to swim?" Aqua sighs. "Some of the dragons can't wait for six whole months to have hatchlings, plus it's good to have more dragons to get the Water festival currency. It'll also help dragons hold their breath longer when fishing."
Another moment of silence, but it doesn't last long when Azuria finally answered Aqua's question. "Angel is probably the happiest dragon in the lair! She's made great friends with everyone in the lair. And I mean everyone." Aqua smiled. "I assume she's grown up to a young dragon now, her siblings have grown up." Azuria laughs. "Yes she has, but I always think she's still a little hatchling." Then they start laughing about some other moments and time passes by. Azuria notices the sky darkening and gets up. "I best get going, it's getting dark out and I don't want to deal with monsters, even though I'm a little skilled, I still can't handle the monsters of the night." Aqua puts her wing over Azuria's fluffy body. "Good night then, I'll see you tomorrow. Don't forget I'll be in Water territory then."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WIP!
This is a FR based story c: Based on my friends and stuff C: Hope you enjoy! Also help give this story a name :D Featured friends (or soon be featured) will be in the next post! (so will commishs (treasure and gems and offsite, but all this is a wip)
~~~~~Intro~~~~~

In the world of dragons, there's 11 flights, Water, Fire, Lightening, Plaque, Light, Nature, Wind, Arcane, Shadow, Ice, and Earth. Each flight bows down to their reigning god. Each flight has different color eyes, for example the Light Flight has yellow eyes and the Wind Flight has light green eyes. Some dragons like to explore other flights' lairs, they might even stay in those lairs owned by a different flight.
Life is peaceful in this world, though some dragons go off and leave their riches to serve under their god. Though, there's still work to do. Some dragons go and gather food and for their lair. Their skill level improves overtime and they start to find better things. They also find more of the things that they need. Dragons fight in the Arena with other flights to test their strength and have some fun. Dragons also gather trinkets and treasures for their lair, they dig and scavenge. Lucky dragons will find chests and other valuables. A new friend might want to go with that dragon. Others go off to places to fight monsters and get more experienced with their battle skills, and learn new battle moves. While fighting those monsters they might find some trinkets, and some food to share with other dragons in their lair. If they're lucky, they might find some familiar friends to accompany them in their lairs.
Dragons do have some love in their lives. There can be 1-5 eggs in a nest every time the pair breeds. The regular amount is 2-3, it is very rare to have 5 eggs or 1 egg. It really is the more the merrier, but with hatchlings, it's the more the mischief.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 1 : The Light Flight Life

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Azuria was happily gathering flowers when suddenly a nocturne came flying by. He was a crystal silver and had pink stripes at his arms. Crystal and Okapi gene...not somebody I know. Especially not with that color scheme Azuria thought. He had a bright pink bird skull wing piece and headdress, which covered his eye, so nobody could figure out his flight. Azuria saw a green flash out of the bird skull eyehole, so she figured this mysterious dragon was from the Wind Flight. But maybe it was the Nature Flight. She couldn't tell from the distance that stood between them. He started to flap his wings faster, and flew towards her. Azuria gasped as he just missed her when he flew past. She realized that now, flowers, leaves, and petals circled around her. "Spring's Breath" she gasped. "Thank you!" She called up to the nocturne. The nocturne let out a chipper whistle and flew off to somewhere, which was probably to his lair thought Azuria. Azuria flew off to her own lair, to tell the news to her friends. Azuria was disappointed that she didn't catch an Autumn Breeze or Winter Wind, but then again, it was spring.
There was always commotion in Azuria's lair. Azuria rushed to tell the Coatls first, because she was very close friends with them, also because they were the closest to where she was at the moment. "What's the news Azuri?" asked Xeo. He always seemed to know everyone's emotions and feelings, so you couldn't hide anything from him, the hatchlings could deny that they were crushing all they wanted, but Xeo knew that they liked someone. Azuri was Azuria's nickname, but only called in a friendly matter, or when things weren't hectic. "Can't you tell what's around me Xeo, you can tell what I'm feeling like, but you can't see anything?" Azuria replied jokingly.
"Ooh lucky you, did it just come to you? Or...?" asked Angel, who was currently tying a yellow bow onto her arm. "It was from a dragon from the Wind or Nature Flight. I couldn't tell which one it was." sighed Azuria "For all I know it isn't a dragon any of us know." Skittles polished his gold bracelets and sighed, "I would've liked to have some Spring's Breath." Azuria has been distracted by the mysterious nocturne and had forgotten the reason to get flowers. "Oops, sorry Skit. If I catch some later, I'll hand it over to you. But I still need to find another sunrise hibiscus."
Later, Azuria flew off to the Wind Flight territory to visit some friends. Their lairs to be exalt. She was good friends with all the flights, but the Plaque Flight territory sorta disgusted her. The forest was moldy, and fungus grew everywhere. Though during the Riot of Rot (the Plaque festival) she would gather the All-Seeing Shrooms, which was divesting and writhing. It was also covered in veins and tumors. she was pretty happy to trade in those shrooms for some apparel and a new friend. Shadow Flight's territory was a little creepy, but it was easy to see, then again she was a Light dragon.
As soon as she set foot on Wind territory, Azuria started to fly to her friends' lair and discovered that the wind was blowing the direction she wanted it to (which was good). At first when she meet her friend in the Wind territory, it was hard to land. But it was even harder to fly somewhere when the wind wasn't blowing towards your destination. Over time she got used to it, like the Wind dragons did. She found out it was one of the first things Wind hatchlings learned, they were going to live there after all. Even if they were moving to another lair, they would go back to visit their family. Usually.
Soon enough, she found herself in front of the lair she wanted to see. "Hey Azuria! How's Angel?" a voice shouted. "Aqua, is that you?" Azuria shouted, the voice could've come from anywhere. It could've been anyone. Maybe it was Angel's Wildclaw brother or sister, Azuria knew they haven't gone anywhere yet. "Yes it's me! I gotta tell you something!" Aqua roared back, she flew to Azuria and invited her to a place to sit down and get comfortable. "Okay, so we're going to be in the Water Flight soon. Of course our eye color will remain the same but our hatchlings will have the deep blue eyes." said Aqua. Azuria was surprised, she didn't expect this to be the news. There was some silence until Azuria finally finds her voice. "Really? So you have to teach everyone else to swim?" Aqua sighs. "Some of the dragons can't wait for six whole months to have hatchlings, plus it's good to have more dragons to get the Water festival currency. It'll also help dragons hold their breath longer when fishing."
Another moment of silence, but it doesn't last long when Azuria finally answered Aqua's question. "Angel is probably the happiest dragon in the lair! She's made great friends with everyone in the lair. And I mean everyone." Aqua smiled. "I assume she's grown up to a young dragon now, her siblings have grown up." Azuria laughs. "Yes she has, but I always think she's still a little hatchling." Then they start laughing about some other moments and time passes by. Azuria notices the sky darkening and gets up. "I best get going, it's getting dark out and I don't want to deal with monsters, even though I'm a little skilled, I still can't handle the monsters of the night." Aqua puts her wing over Azuria's fluffy body. "Good night then, I'll see you tomorrow. Don't forget I'll be in Water territory then."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WIP!
5233.png Uwe hee.
Friends In This Story! (or will be ;3;)
@Darkersolstice
@MrPuffin
@Edra
@Splashes
Moreto be added~<3
Friends In This Story! (or will be ;3;)
@Darkersolstice
@MrPuffin
@Edra
@Splashes
Moreto be added~<3
5233.png Uwe hee.
Chapter 2
Elvira was in the Auction House. She was looking for some silks, but it wasn't easy to do so during the time in rush hour. Which wasn't expected. She was an Imperial, and Imperials are pretty big. Actually the biggest breed. It was hard not to accidently step on the smaller dragon breeds, luckily when she did they didn't complain. She guessed they went to the Auction House often and got used to having their tail or foot stepped on. Though sometimes, she would accidently swing her tail and it'd hit an unlucky fae or spiral. They would be unconscious intil some dragon stepped on them by accident or some auctioner dropped or spilt something. Though most of the time, auctioners who were nearby would get a bucket of water and dump it on them.
Finally, Elvira found her way to a Wildclaw selling a golden silk scarf. "How much that scarf sir?" she asked. "20 gems ma'am!" 20 gems?! That's 10,000 treasure. Only 10,000 treasure. Usually silks were about 30,000 treasure. The color did matter though. Golden silks were usually 50,000! 20 gems, for a scarf. Usually leg silks were the cheapest. Today was Elvira's lucky day, she had actually found a bargain. Elvira looked at the gems and treasure in her hand, she sighed happily as she had enough gems to purchase the scarf. "Deal." she said finding her voice. The Wildclaw's eyes lit up and he gladly gave her the scarf as she gave him the 20 gems. Elvira immediately wrapped the scarf around her neck and flew off to her lair, which was now in the Light territory.
She was actually a Wind dragon, and was the same breed as her mother. She also had the same colors and genes. Her mother is actually from the Plague Flight, but because Elvira was born on Wind territory, she was a Wind dragon. Elvira landed in front of her lair and ran straight to Grono, her mate. Grono was a nocturne and was about 19 meters smaller than Elvira. They had met when he came over from another Light lair. Grono was incredibly handsome, he was also very nice and loved to crack jokes. The two fell in love and had some hatchlings. They had hatchlings twice, and five in total. Two of them decided to serve under Lightweaver and the other three stayed with their parents. They still haven't decided what to call their Imperial girl yet though.
"Grono!" Elvira shouted. "Yes dear? What's the great news?" Grono replied. As soon as Elvira caught her breath she explained that she had gotten the silk scarf for a bargain. "How does it look on me?" asked Elvira. Grono smiled and said "You look perfect dear. Now me, Flare, and Freeze thought of a name for our imperial girl. But we want to get your approval" Elvira laughed, "Hurry up and spill it already! You realize I can't stay up all night." As soon as she said that, Flare and Freeze zoomed up next to their mother. "We want her name to be Hope!" they said. Elvira smiled at the two nocturnes and said "I approve." The two siblings danced and went to tell Azuria. Grono had gone off to tell their Imperial girl that she had a name. Hope had roared so loudly in delight, that everyone who was in the lair stared at her. Then they laughed and celebrated on her new name.
"Now I better get to Baldwin to drop off some stuff to transmute, anyone want to come?" shouted Lucida, who was near the exit of the lair. "You know I'm coming!" remarked Xeo "But who's gonna watch over our eggs?" Xeo and Lucida were a happy couple and had their first nest, but they wouldn't hatch in a few days. "I'll watch over them" volunteered Icelandia. Icelandia was a crystal blue tundra, with white Crackle gene. "Thanks Icelandia" Lucida said thankfully, "Now anyone else want to join?" Elvira stepped towards the exit and replied "I will, I have some random trinkets and materials lying around." Lucida smiled and said "Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go!" The group flew off to the Trading Post.
There were five places to go. Crim's Collection Cart, Swipp's Swap Stand, Tomo's Trivia Tablet, Pinkerton's Plundered Pile, and Baldwin's Blubbling Brew. Crim is a tundra who collected (actually, hoarded) many things. She would have 5 offers per hour (there were so many dragons, so she decided to set a limit). She'd give a nice pouch of treasure for something useless a monster dropped. Tomo is a snapper who always forgot everything, so she would ask you questions. After you answered the question, she would remember and reward you with some treasure if you got the question right. She would only ask 10 questions a day per dragon though. Swipp is a fae who will swap goods for large amounts of other things. His offers would last for 2 hours, then it would come back later, but not for a while. Then there was Pinkerton. Crim is his sister, Pinkerton will give you an item each day from Crim's collection pile. According to Pinkerton, Crim has an obsession with hoarding. Then there was Baldwin. He is a Pearlcatcher, but his horn is broken. No dragon knows why. Rumor says he transmuted his horn. Baldwin was fairly new to the Trading Post, he was looking for 'apprentices'. But no one really did anything but give him items to transmute. The items used to transmute can be used to make things. Things like food, apparel, familiars, and even different variations of battle skills. It took 30 minutes to transmute something and there was only one cauldron per dragon since he was flowing with 'apprentices'. As for crafting, it depended what you wanted to craft.
Soon Elvira, Lucida, and Xeo had arrived at the Trading Post. They scurried over to Crim (to see if she wanted anything), then went to Baldwin to drop off a thing or two. Elvira went to Tomo and the two happy coatls (Elvira wanted to say coatples, but that was probably the worst pun in the book) went to Swipp. Elvira somehow managed to answer most of the questions correctly. Lucida and Xeo didn't have anything to swap with Swipp so they all flew back to the lair. Elvira found a comfortable spot next to Grono and they goofed all the rest of the day. Then, night came and the stars started twinkling in the dark sky, then the happy couple dozed off.
Chapter 2
Elvira was in the Auction House. She was looking for some silks, but it wasn't easy to do so during the time in rush hour. Which wasn't expected. She was an Imperial, and Imperials are pretty big. Actually the biggest breed. It was hard not to accidently step on the smaller dragon breeds, luckily when she did they didn't complain. She guessed they went to the Auction House often and got used to having their tail or foot stepped on. Though sometimes, she would accidently swing her tail and it'd hit an unlucky fae or spiral. They would be unconscious intil some dragon stepped on them by accident or some auctioner dropped or spilt something. Though most of the time, auctioners who were nearby would get a bucket of water and dump it on them.
Finally, Elvira found her way to a Wildclaw selling a golden silk scarf. "How much that scarf sir?" she asked. "20 gems ma'am!" 20 gems?! That's 10,000 treasure. Only 10,000 treasure. Usually silks were about 30,000 treasure. The color did matter though. Golden silks were usually 50,000! 20 gems, for a scarf. Usually leg silks were the cheapest. Today was Elvira's lucky day, she had actually found a bargain. Elvira looked at the gems and treasure in her hand, she sighed happily as she had enough gems to purchase the scarf. "Deal." she said finding her voice. The Wildclaw's eyes lit up and he gladly gave her the scarf as she gave him the 20 gems. Elvira immediately wrapped the scarf around her neck and flew off to her lair, which was now in the Light territory.
She was actually a Wind dragon, and was the same breed as her mother. She also had the same colors and genes. Her mother is actually from the Plague Flight, but because Elvira was born on Wind territory, she was a Wind dragon. Elvira landed in front of her lair and ran straight to Grono, her mate. Grono was a nocturne and was about 19 meters smaller than Elvira. They had met when he came over from another Light lair. Grono was incredibly handsome, he was also very nice and loved to crack jokes. The two fell in love and had some hatchlings. They had hatchlings twice, and five in total. Two of them decided to serve under Lightweaver and the other three stayed with their parents. They still haven't decided what to call their Imperial girl yet though.
"Grono!" Elvira shouted. "Yes dear? What's the great news?" Grono replied. As soon as Elvira caught her breath she explained that she had gotten the silk scarf for a bargain. "How does it look on me?" asked Elvira. Grono smiled and said "You look perfect dear. Now me, Flare, and Freeze thought of a name for our imperial girl. But we want to get your approval" Elvira laughed, "Hurry up and spill it already! You realize I can't stay up all night." As soon as she said that, Flare and Freeze zoomed up next to their mother. "We want her name to be Hope!" they said. Elvira smiled at the two nocturnes and said "I approve." The two siblings danced and went to tell Azuria. Grono had gone off to tell their Imperial girl that she had a name. Hope had roared so loudly in delight, that everyone who was in the lair stared at her. Then they laughed and celebrated on her new name.
"Now I better get to Baldwin to drop off some stuff to transmute, anyone want to come?" shouted Lucida, who was near the exit of the lair. "You know I'm coming!" remarked Xeo "But who's gonna watch over our eggs?" Xeo and Lucida were a happy couple and had their first nest, but they wouldn't hatch in a few days. "I'll watch over them" volunteered Icelandia. Icelandia was a crystal blue tundra, with white Crackle gene. "Thanks Icelandia" Lucida said thankfully, "Now anyone else want to join?" Elvira stepped towards the exit and replied "I will, I have some random trinkets and materials lying around." Lucida smiled and said "Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go!" The group flew off to the Trading Post.
There were five places to go. Crim's Collection Cart, Swipp's Swap Stand, Tomo's Trivia Tablet, Pinkerton's Plundered Pile, and Baldwin's Blubbling Brew. Crim is a tundra who collected (actually, hoarded) many things. She would have 5 offers per hour (there were so many dragons, so she decided to set a limit). She'd give a nice pouch of treasure for something useless a monster dropped. Tomo is a snapper who always forgot everything, so she would ask you questions. After you answered the question, she would remember and reward you with some treasure if you got the question right. She would only ask 10 questions a day per dragon though. Swipp is a fae who will swap goods for large amounts of other things. His offers would last for 2 hours, then it would come back later, but not for a while. Then there was Pinkerton. Crim is his sister, Pinkerton will give you an item each day from Crim's collection pile. According to Pinkerton, Crim has an obsession with hoarding. Then there was Baldwin. He is a Pearlcatcher, but his horn is broken. No dragon knows why. Rumor says he transmuted his horn. Baldwin was fairly new to the Trading Post, he was looking for 'apprentices'. But no one really did anything but give him items to transmute. The items used to transmute can be used to make things. Things like food, apparel, familiars, and even different variations of battle skills. It took 30 minutes to transmute something and there was only one cauldron per dragon since he was flowing with 'apprentices'. As for crafting, it depended what you wanted to craft.
Soon Elvira, Lucida, and Xeo had arrived at the Trading Post. They scurried over to Crim (to see if she wanted anything), then went to Baldwin to drop off a thing or two. Elvira went to Tomo and the two happy coatls (Elvira wanted to say coatples, but that was probably the worst pun in the book) went to Swipp. Elvira somehow managed to answer most of the questions correctly. Lucida and Xeo didn't have anything to swap with Swipp so they all flew back to the lair. Elvira found a comfortable spot next to Grono and they goofed all the rest of the day. Then, night came and the stars started twinkling in the dark sky, then the happy couple dozed off.
5233.png Uwe hee.
Chapter 3
Angel had decided to go visit her mother and father, it had been a while since she had seen them. She remembered her brother and sister Wildclaw and being the only Coatl in the nest. She also remembered Azuria carrying her to the lair she now lives in. She decided to inform Lucida and Azuria about her trip to make sure nobody worried, then she flew off. It was easier to get to her parent's lair because they lived in a Water lair now. Water territory was right next to Light's territory.
She found her destination and flew towards her parent's lair. She remembered when her parents taught her how to fly when the wind started to force you to go backwards. Fortunatly, she didn't need to use the techique her parents taught her, for they now lived in a Water lair. Soon enough, Angel found the lair and tried to find her parents. "Hey Angel! Looking for Mattie and Yuki? A.k.a your parents?" a voice shouted. Angel regonized Aqua's voice and said "Yep, you got it right Aqua." Aqua flew towards Angel and whispered "Actually, it's Grim now." Angel was shocked. Aqua changed her name? Well. She did look different Angel thought. "Well where are they?" Angel asked. Aqua smiled and pointed her tail in direction she wanted Angel to head over to. "That way." Angel scurried over the way Aqua directed and soon found her parents. "Angel, is that really you?" asked Yuki. Angel sat next to her and said "Yes it is" and snuggled with her parents. The daughter and parents talked about what had happened when they were apart and had a laugh. Then her father, Mattie, nudged her, "I think you should explore the Water lair Angel." Her mother nodded in agreement and Angel got up from her seat.
The Water lair was different from a Wind lair for sure. In the Nesting Grounds, the eggs floated in the water and it was pretty strange for Angel. Then she bumped into another coatl. "Ahh!" she screamed, what had frightened her was that he had a birdskull headdress. "Don't be scared of me, I'm just a normal coatl, not an evil dragon." he said calmly as he took off his headdress, "Oh and my name is Crimson, what's yours?" Angel blinked and when she found her voice she said, "My n-n-name is a-a-Angel." Now that Crimson took his headdress off, he looked quite handsome. She also noticed he was from the Light Flight. "I actually live in a Light Lair..." Angel started to say. Crimson's eyes lit up (incredibly bright if Angel should say) and he said, "Really? Is everything still as bright as I remember?" Angel laughed and nodded, "Yep." The two coatls goofed off and had a great time. Then Crimson said, "You know what? I think your a great person." Angel blushed, "Really? You think so?" the pink and red on her face showed up clearly. Crimson nodded, "Yup. Your kind, your clever, and you have a great sense of humor." Then Crimson turned even redder then he actually was, "And your pretty too." But before Angel could reply and deny his words, some dragon shouted. "ANGEL? WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH THAT GUY?!"
Chapter 3
Angel had decided to go visit her mother and father, it had been a while since she had seen them. She remembered her brother and sister Wildclaw and being the only Coatl in the nest. She also remembered Azuria carrying her to the lair she now lives in. She decided to inform Lucida and Azuria about her trip to make sure nobody worried, then she flew off. It was easier to get to her parent's lair because they lived in a Water lair now. Water territory was right next to Light's territory.
She found her destination and flew towards her parent's lair. She remembered when her parents taught her how to fly when the wind started to force you to go backwards. Fortunatly, she didn't need to use the techique her parents taught her, for they now lived in a Water lair. Soon enough, Angel found the lair and tried to find her parents. "Hey Angel! Looking for Mattie and Yuki? A.k.a your parents?" a voice shouted. Angel regonized Aqua's voice and said "Yep, you got it right Aqua." Aqua flew towards Angel and whispered "Actually, it's Grim now." Angel was shocked. Aqua changed her name? Well. She did look different Angel thought. "Well where are they?" Angel asked. Aqua smiled and pointed her tail in direction she wanted Angel to head over to. "That way." Angel scurried over the way Aqua directed and soon found her parents. "Angel, is that really you?" asked Yuki. Angel sat next to her and said "Yes it is" and snuggled with her parents. The daughter and parents talked about what had happened when they were apart and had a laugh. Then her father, Mattie, nudged her, "I think you should explore the Water lair Angel." Her mother nodded in agreement and Angel got up from her seat.
The Water lair was different from a Wind lair for sure. In the Nesting Grounds, the eggs floated in the water and it was pretty strange for Angel. Then she bumped into another coatl. "Ahh!" she screamed, what had frightened her was that he had a birdskull headdress. "Don't be scared of me, I'm just a normal coatl, not an evil dragon." he said calmly as he took off his headdress, "Oh and my name is Crimson, what's yours?" Angel blinked and when she found her voice she said, "My n-n-name is a-a-Angel." Now that Crimson took his headdress off, he looked quite handsome. She also noticed he was from the Light Flight. "I actually live in a Light Lair..." Angel started to say. Crimson's eyes lit up (incredibly bright if Angel should say) and he said, "Really? Is everything still as bright as I remember?" Angel laughed and nodded, "Yep." The two coatls goofed off and had a great time. Then Crimson said, "You know what? I think your a great person." Angel blushed, "Really? You think so?" the pink and red on her face showed up clearly. Crimson nodded, "Yup. Your kind, your clever, and you have a great sense of humor." Then Crimson turned even redder then he actually was, "And your pretty too." But before Angel could reply and deny his words, some dragon shouted. "ANGEL? WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH THAT GUY?!"
5233.png Uwe hee.
@MrPuffin @Silver7777 @Chills
New chapter! Chapter 5 is also out too ;3;

Sorry for no paragraphs wrote on a phone

Chapter 4
NOTE: Originally I was going to make it so that chpt. 5 would reveal the dragon who yelled at Angel, but since I haven't written in so long..Chpt 4 is the next ;3;

Suddenly, a giant ridgeback came out of no where. Angel instantly knew who it was from it's colorful colors. It was Malatior. He wasn't too bad once you got to know him, but he could be pretty cranky. Then a pink coatl flew in from out of nowhere. Without thinking, Angel went right in front of her and stared into her eyes. "Who are you and what do you want?!" snapped Angel. The coatl snorted, "Um. I'm from his-" She pointed to Crimson with her tail, "lair! How rude can you be?" There was a silence. Angel sighed, "Oh. Of course. I should've known.", Angel laughed awkwardly. "Um..", said a voice. Angel realized that it was Crimson. "Can I just ask what your doing here Twister?" asked Crimson. "Who's-oh", Angel realized that Twister was the pink coatl. "To save you Crimsie! From this horrible, horrible offspring of two very very bad dragons!", Twister put her tail around Crimson's shoulders and then the tip onto his face. She also glared at Angel, "Her parents and their horrible offsprings show off that they're X/X/X dragons!" Angel blinked furiously,"WHAT?! My parents DO NOT show off! Neither do I! I've seen many dragons that look much better than me and aren't X/X/X!" Angel blushed furiously. Angel felt a pang of jealousy, but why? Then she realized that she had feelings for Crimson and that Twister might have feelings for him too! Oh and Twister looked so much more attractive than her. Twister screamed, "Crimsie, why didn't you become my mate when I told you I had feelings for you and told you all about them?! We could've had our own children by now!" Crimson's eyes widened and shot Angel a nervous glance and blushed. He stuttered, "W-W-Well, I didn't ask you b-b-b-because I-" Crimson gulped and stopped shuttering, "I didn't want-" Crimson shot Angel another glance, he was clearly nervous. Surely Twister was pretty scary when things didn't go her way or else he wouldn't have clutched his birdskull headdress, Angel thought. Crimson gulped again, "YOU to become MY mate. Even Grim thinks that we shouldn't get together. And that's it's NOT. MEANT. TO. BE!" Twister stared in astonishment, "FINE THEN!" Then Twister sashayed away and put her head high. Angel had never seen anyone so mad before. Shocked and bewildered, she stared at Crimson with hr jaws wide open. Crimson sat down and stared back at Angel. He sighed, "Do you want the story?" Angel stopped staring and nodded. Then she sat right next to Crimson making their shoulders brush. He wrapped his wing around her. "It's a long story, so you might wanna stay here overnight." Angel sighed, "I can do that. I'll just write a letter to Azuria." Angel wrote her letter and gave it to Grim, "I'm gonna stay overnight, can you take this to Azuria?" Grim nodded, "I was just gonna visit her anyways. Even if it's evening. I was planning to stay over again, haven't done it in a while." Angel watched the guardian fly off. She smiled and flew back to Crimson. "Why don't we go to my sleeping area, it's easier to tell stories there." They made themselves comfortable and Angel saw all the plushies around. Crimson blushed and Angel smiled. Suddenly a package came from the sky, there was a note attached. "Some stuff to keep you comfortable, Azuria", Angel read out loud. Then Elvira landed in the lair. "I might have thrown some other things your might like in that box." Elvira looked at Crimson and looked back at Angel. They both blushed and Crimson tucked his wing back to his side because it just happened to be wrapped around Angel. Elvira winked, smiled and flew off. Angel smiled, "Beautiful, massive, swift and many more things." Crimson glazed up as Elvira flew back, "Does she have a mate?" Angel stared at him. "Sorry if it's considered nosy", Crimson half cried and laughed. "She does have a mate. Her mate is a nocturne who's like, I dunno, 19 meters smaller? But they love each other", Angel replied, "Back to your story?" Crimson blushed, "Right" , he wrapped his wing around Angel and started, "Well here goes nothing..."
@MrPuffin @Silver7777 @Chills
New chapter! Chapter 5 is also out too ;3;

Sorry for no paragraphs wrote on a phone

Chapter 4
NOTE: Originally I was going to make it so that chpt. 5 would reveal the dragon who yelled at Angel, but since I haven't written in so long..Chpt 4 is the next ;3;

Suddenly, a giant ridgeback came out of no where. Angel instantly knew who it was from it's colorful colors. It was Malatior. He wasn't too bad once you got to know him, but he could be pretty cranky. Then a pink coatl flew in from out of nowhere. Without thinking, Angel went right in front of her and stared into her eyes. "Who are you and what do you want?!" snapped Angel. The coatl snorted, "Um. I'm from his-" She pointed to Crimson with her tail, "lair! How rude can you be?" There was a silence. Angel sighed, "Oh. Of course. I should've known.", Angel laughed awkwardly. "Um..", said a voice. Angel realized that it was Crimson. "Can I just ask what your doing here Twister?" asked Crimson. "Who's-oh", Angel realized that Twister was the pink coatl. "To save you Crimsie! From this horrible, horrible offspring of two very very bad dragons!", Twister put her tail around Crimson's shoulders and then the tip onto his face. She also glared at Angel, "Her parents and their horrible offsprings show off that they're X/X/X dragons!" Angel blinked furiously,"WHAT?! My parents DO NOT show off! Neither do I! I've seen many dragons that look much better than me and aren't X/X/X!" Angel blushed furiously. Angel felt a pang of jealousy, but why? Then she realized that she had feelings for Crimson and that Twister might have feelings for him too! Oh and Twister looked so much more attractive than her. Twister screamed, "Crimsie, why didn't you become my mate when I told you I had feelings for you and told you all about them?! We could've had our own children by now!" Crimson's eyes widened and shot Angel a nervous glance and blushed. He stuttered, "W-W-Well, I didn't ask you b-b-b-because I-" Crimson gulped and stopped shuttering, "I didn't want-" Crimson shot Angel another glance, he was clearly nervous. Surely Twister was pretty scary when things didn't go her way or else he wouldn't have clutched his birdskull headdress, Angel thought. Crimson gulped again, "YOU to become MY mate. Even Grim thinks that we shouldn't get together. And that's it's NOT. MEANT. TO. BE!" Twister stared in astonishment, "FINE THEN!" Then Twister sashayed away and put her head high. Angel had never seen anyone so mad before. Shocked and bewildered, she stared at Crimson with hr jaws wide open. Crimson sat down and stared back at Angel. He sighed, "Do you want the story?" Angel stopped staring and nodded. Then she sat right next to Crimson making their shoulders brush. He wrapped his wing around her. "It's a long story, so you might wanna stay here overnight." Angel sighed, "I can do that. I'll just write a letter to Azuria." Angel wrote her letter and gave it to Grim, "I'm gonna stay overnight, can you take this to Azuria?" Grim nodded, "I was just gonna visit her anyways. Even if it's evening. I was planning to stay over again, haven't done it in a while." Angel watched the guardian fly off. She smiled and flew back to Crimson. "Why don't we go to my sleeping area, it's easier to tell stories there." They made themselves comfortable and Angel saw all the plushies around. Crimson blushed and Angel smiled. Suddenly a package came from the sky, there was a note attached. "Some stuff to keep you comfortable, Azuria", Angel read out loud. Then Elvira landed in the lair. "I might have thrown some other things your might like in that box." Elvira looked at Crimson and looked back at Angel. They both blushed and Crimson tucked his wing back to his side because it just happened to be wrapped around Angel. Elvira winked, smiled and flew off. Angel smiled, "Beautiful, massive, swift and many more things." Crimson glazed up as Elvira flew back, "Does she have a mate?" Angel stared at him. "Sorry if it's considered nosy", Crimson half cried and laughed. "She does have a mate. Her mate is a nocturne who's like, I dunno, 19 meters smaller? But they love each other", Angel replied, "Back to your story?" Crimson blushed, "Right" , he wrapped his wing around Angel and started, "Well here goes nothing..."
5233.png Uwe hee.
@ArtyCat

Wait, I have to do this? XD
But... I don't know if I want to write a story with you and peeps. >_<
@ArtyCat

Wait, I have to do this? XD
But... I don't know if I want to write a story with you and peeps. >_<
@Splashes
No your lair and dragons will be in the story xD
I need to know your main dragon(s) first tho.
@Splashes
No your lair and dragons will be in the story xD
I need to know your main dragon(s) first tho.
5233.png Uwe hee.
@ArtyCat

Just use Peridot as my main, Tiger and Skull as "brothers", and Tetris as a weird, but cute dragon that follows Peridot around. XD
@ArtyCat

Just use Peridot as my main, Tiger and Skull as "brothers", and Tetris as a weird, but cute dragon that follows Peridot around. XD
@Splashes
Alrighty owo
@Splashes
Alrighty owo
5233.png Uwe hee.
@ArtyCat Oh wow, how I love this already! I'm sorry I haven't told anything about Aqua's character, but I think you did a great job! :D
Can't wait to see the next parts! ^^
@ArtyCat Oh wow, how I love this already! I'm sorry I haven't told anything about Aqua's character, but I think you did a great job! :D
Can't wait to see the next parts! ^^
Screen_Shot_2018-07-13_at_12.50.14_AM.png
1 2 3 4 5 6