Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | FR Based Story :3
1 2 3 4 5 6
@ArtyCat
@ArtyCat
5233.png Uwe hee.
Uh excuse me but I happened to notice your story. So far I really like the writing.

Oh and umm you go notice from someone called @jaylew1987

So fell proud. Oh and I'm silver
Uh excuse me but I happened to notice your story. So far I really like the writing.

Oh and umm you go notice from someone called @jaylew1987

So fell proud. Oh and I'm silver
Hi :T.
I Re read some of my old messages from long ago and it made me cringe...
@Silver7777
So sorry for the late reply ;w;
Thank you <3 I'm working on Chpt 5 right now c:
and oh my godddd I looooooove jaylew
Did you mean I got noticed by her? :O :D

AND POKEMON4LIFE
@Silver7777
So sorry for the late reply ;w;
Thank you <3 I'm working on Chpt 5 right now c:
and oh my godddd I looooooove jaylew
Did you mean I got noticed by her? :O :D

AND POKEMON4LIFE
5233.png Uwe hee.
boop
boop
5233.png Uwe hee.
@ArtyCat
@ArtyCat
5233.png Uwe hee.
[quote name="ArtyCat" date=2015-06-04 13:32:02] Later, Azuria flew off to the Wind Flight territory to visit some friends. Their lairs to be exalt. [b]She was good friends [color=red]which[/color] all the flights[/b], but the Plaque Flight territory sorta disgusted her. The forest was moldy, and fungus grew everywhere. Though during the Riot of Rot (the Plaque festival) she would gather the All-Seeing Shrooms, which was divesting and writhing. It was also covered in veins and tumors. she was pretty happy to trade in those shrooms for some apparel and a new friend. [/quote] @ArtyCat
ArtyCat wrote on 2015-06-04:
Later, Azuria flew off to the Wind Flight territory to visit some friends. Their lairs to be exalt. She was good friends which all the flights, but the Plaque Flight territory sorta disgusted her. The forest was moldy, and fungus grew everywhere. Though during the Riot of Rot (the Plaque festival) she would gather the All-Seeing Shrooms, which was divesting and writhing. It was also covered in veins and tumors. she was pretty happy to trade in those shrooms for some apparel and a new friend.
@ArtyCat
1V5lI2H.png
@Chills
I wrote that on my phone
Y U DO DIS AUTO CORRECT
@Chills
I wrote that on my phone
Y U DO DIS AUTO CORRECT
5233.png Uwe hee.
i feel u ;-;
i feel u ;-;
1V5lI2H.png
@Chills [quote] Elvira looked at the gems and treasure in her hand, she sighed happily as she had enough gems to purchase the scarf. "Deal." she said finding her voice. [b]The Wildclaw's [color=red]eye[/color] lit up and he gladly gave her the scarf as she gave him the 20 gems.[/b] Elvira immediately wrapped the scarf around her neck and flew off to her lair, which was now in the Light territory. [/quote] This one tho XD
@Chills
Quote:
Elvira looked at the gems and treasure in her hand, she sighed happily as she had enough gems to purchase the scarf. "Deal." she said finding her voice. The Wildclaw's eye lit up and he gladly gave her the scarf as she gave him the 20 gems. Elvira immediately wrapped the scarf around her neck and flew off to her lair, which was now in the Light territory.

This one tho XD
5233.png Uwe hee.
CYCLOPS WILDCLAWS >:D
CYCLAWS?
WILDCLOPS?
CYCLOPS WILDCLAWS >:D
CYCLAWS?
WILDCLOPS?
1V5lI2H.png
1 2 3 4 5 6