Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | FR Based Story :3
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Chills @MrPuffin @Silver7777

Four Color Showdown Friends ; @dragonfly @Celes @DweebLord @WhistlewindWolf @Epiksol
(You guys might like this chapter XD Please tell me who else I forgot ;-;)

Chapter 5!!

Chapter 5
Azuria saw a blue dragon with a reaper guise, Is Aqua here? Azuria thought, Well only one way to find out. "Aqua?!" Azuria shouted as the guardian landed. "Actually it's Grim now Azuria.", said a voice. Azuria was startled for a second and realized the voice was Aqua's, well, Grim's. "Renaming scroll?" Azuria asked. "Yep, I have a bone crown and a reaper guise, the clan kept calling me Grim for a nickname. But I think Grim suits me better. I mean I don't exactly look like water do I?" Azuria laughed, "Psh. Water doesn't look like you and you don't look like water." They both laughed. "So what's been going on?" Grim asked curiously. "Nothing much, Lucida and Xeo had hatchlings, they grew up, Shina got Okapi..you heard about it. It was pretty expensive, I forgot how much it was, like, hundred-seventy thousand treasure? But we got it done." Grim laughed, "Your first gene project. I can tell your going to have many more." Azuria smirked, "I already have more, Dareku, Nui, and some others." Then a massive imperial landed at the entrance of the lair. Grono greeted it, "Welcome back Elvira." Elvira, a massive, majestic dragon, came into view. Immediately, Flare, Freeze, and Hope (Elvira and Grono's children) came zipping to hug her. "Flare and Freeze are actually bigger than their father", Azuria noted. Every dragon around Azuria laughed, some of them clutching their stomaches because they were laughing so hard. "Tiny but furious, you better watch out! I'll get you all!!!" Grono joked. Everyone laughed even harder and it became comedy night (#TheTonightShow). Skittles told a story, "I met a foreign dragon who didn't speak our language very well. She was hurt so we decided to help. We were in Sandswept Delta and we were trying to fight off a monster and it hid. She said "It went behind that boosh!" So I said, "What's a boosh? Is that like a ghost bush that yells boo when you go near it?" (Thank you mom for saying boosh <3) Tears were spilling out of eyes and everyone's cheeks hurt by the end of the night. As they headed off to sleep a few dragons chuckled. Azuria yawned, "I wonder what Malatior is doing at this hour." Grim blinked, "He said he's staying at my clan." Azuria eyes widened, "WHAT?! Well, we're kinda used to this, he goes somewhere then heads somewhere else. Still grumpy when he heads back here. Anyways we should get some sleep." Then they both closed their eyes to rest for the next day.
@Chills @MrPuffin @Silver7777

Four Color Showdown Friends ; @dragonfly @Celes @DweebLord @WhistlewindWolf @Epiksol
(You guys might like this chapter XD Please tell me who else I forgot ;-;)

Chapter 5!!

Chapter 5
Azuria saw a blue dragon with a reaper guise, Is Aqua here? Azuria thought, Well only one way to find out. "Aqua?!" Azuria shouted as the guardian landed. "Actually it's Grim now Azuria.", said a voice. Azuria was startled for a second and realized the voice was Aqua's, well, Grim's. "Renaming scroll?" Azuria asked. "Yep, I have a bone crown and a reaper guise, the clan kept calling me Grim for a nickname. But I think Grim suits me better. I mean I don't exactly look like water do I?" Azuria laughed, "Psh. Water doesn't look like you and you don't look like water." They both laughed. "So what's been going on?" Grim asked curiously. "Nothing much, Lucida and Xeo had hatchlings, they grew up, Shina got Okapi..you heard about it. It was pretty expensive, I forgot how much it was, like, hundred-seventy thousand treasure? But we got it done." Grim laughed, "Your first gene project. I can tell your going to have many more." Azuria smirked, "I already have more, Dareku, Nui, and some others." Then a massive imperial landed at the entrance of the lair. Grono greeted it, "Welcome back Elvira." Elvira, a massive, majestic dragon, came into view. Immediately, Flare, Freeze, and Hope (Elvira and Grono's children) came zipping to hug her. "Flare and Freeze are actually bigger than their father", Azuria noted. Every dragon around Azuria laughed, some of them clutching their stomaches because they were laughing so hard. "Tiny but furious, you better watch out! I'll get you all!!!" Grono joked. Everyone laughed even harder and it became comedy night (#TheTonightShow). Skittles told a story, "I met a foreign dragon who didn't speak our language very well. She was hurt so we decided to help. We were in Sandswept Delta and we were trying to fight off a monster and it hid. She said "It went behind that boosh!" So I said, "What's a boosh? Is that like a ghost bush that yells boo when you go near it?" (Thank you mom for saying boosh <3) Tears were spilling out of eyes and everyone's cheeks hurt by the end of the night. As they headed off to sleep a few dragons chuckled. Azuria yawned, "I wonder what Malatior is doing at this hour." Grim blinked, "He said he's staying at my clan." Azuria eyes widened, "WHAT?! Well, we're kinda used to this, he goes somewhere then heads somewhere else. Still grumpy when he heads back here. Anyways we should get some sleep." Then they both closed their eyes to rest for the next day.
5233.png Uwe hee.
XD
I LOLED SO HARD XDDDDD
XD
I LOLED SO HARD XDDDDD
Screen_Shot_2018-07-13_at_12.50.14_AM.png
@MrPuffin
You got the ping for chpt 4?

We got some stuff to discuss
@MrPuffin
You got the ping for chpt 4?

We got some stuff to discuss