Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | • { cala accents } • customs
@Calavera Yay! Payment sent. :D [i]Edit:[/i] I love it. It's perfect for my Snapper girl. :) [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/110693/11069284_350.png[/img]
@Calavera Yay! Payment sent. :D

Edit: I love it. It's perfect for my Snapper girl. :)

11069284_350.png
dcj86gi-007ee1fa-bdb3-408c-945c-1ec2fabbbe46.png
@Calavera

Hi! If you happen to have a spare copy of Gardens of Elysium, I'd be very interested in it!

(Otherwise, I've just added myself to the pinglist c:)
@Calavera

Hi! If you happen to have a spare copy of Gardens of Elysium, I'd be very interested in it!

(Otherwise, I've just added myself to the pinglist c:)
jkxodr5.png
@Zyanith Gorgeous!

@Shire I probably do, drop me a pm sometime and you can still have it for a pre-order price :)
@Zyanith Gorgeous!

@Shire I probably do, drop me a pm sometime and you can still have it for a pre-order price :)
mFkH05x.gifP89IXuq.gifuilYdph.gif3lCykkq.gifl2b7pW2.gifdq9I2bk.gif
@Calavera

Yay! One Viridian Genesis, please.
@Calavera

Yay! One Viridian Genesis, please.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Calavera
Appreciate the ping, but could I be removed from the Evil Within reserve list please? I already paid for and received a copy of it, which btw looks amazing on my Spiral! thanks again!
@Calavera
Appreciate the ping, but could I be removed from the Evil Within reserve list please? I already paid for and received a copy of it, which btw looks amazing on my Spiral! thanks again!
jmBGNtn.gifknvHyTB.png
[center] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1457753][img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/3958bcc49f662760a2c4040f16882dda/tumblr_npfp8xmQmv1tg6he6o1_540.png[/img][/url] Hi everybody! [b]Today, on the 4th of June, Calavera Cafe turns 9 months old![/b] As my way of saying thank you, I will hold another giveaway in a similar format as March's six month special. [b]Click the advertising above to be taken to the official giveaway page![/b] I will also set up a link in the front page for easy access in the future. in related news I am renovating [b]shop vouchers[/b]! Every three months I pick five clients whom were especially active around the shop. As my way to thank you for [s]giving me all your moolah[/s] being supportive of my work in the past few months, each of you will receive a voucher to pick up any accent/skin you want for free! These last for another three months so you can collect anything until then :) [size=5][color=#7e6a6a][font=georgia][b]June Vouchers - Congrats & Thanks![/size] [size=4]SilverRain - Nightwind - Niharike - OverlordFreya - Trachynhawb[/b][/size][/font] ---------------- [img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/light_contest2.png[/img] Further more I am working on [b]Brightshine Jubilee[/b] entries this month, it's my flight and I am hoping to deliver two new accents for the contest. That said, the [b]Contest tab[/b] is back online in the spreadsheet for an interest check (no previews yet, sorry, all I can say is that its a dark/light contrast pair ;D) Should I manage to finish them and my entries are rejected (either or both) they will offered here as a limited edition print. [b]If you are from Light Flight:[/b] I am hoping to cut everyone in my flight a whopping [b]half-price discount[/b] for these :D (limited one slot/discount per user however). Fellow Acolights, please add a (^) to your name when you sign up -- like @Calavera (^) [b]Thanks everyone![/b] General List: @Clocks @Snowpea @Snowcrow @Valley @Separatist @IgnisFlamel @NowViewing @Amphiptere @TerrorDerr @BlackandTan @Marx @Iamsoeridone @Rhee @Ikunoche @Mismagius@Dygii @Yami @Captaincaiti @Hemlock13 @Win @Maye @Luunai @LetmebeLost @SilverRain @marymouse @mewhaku @Nyxidos @Canis @mcshizzle @sigh @butcherbaby @FaalVerotiik @Nymphalidae @Fujoshi @Soupy @Larae @folikon @Watson @Vhyxalas @puffcat @TheElvishDevil @MissDismal @Auctor @Resirose @Kwirki @Berneri @Braixen @Solarin @Antrey @gootarts @Laevateinn @theplastics @ekanos @Jazz @Okapi @smileytechie @Kelenthe @woodwinds @senpai @Miho @20pi @Abderus @brit @Yearofdragon @Lucatri @Malis @Delightfuliza @minjyui @Zholtaniusar @Crystia @Malkyru @hat17 @Greyscales @azrielen @Setnus @cliones @Pepsi @Herudito @Argantaell @frontyardgnome @HellaDope @Shadi @FauveNox @snowy @Niharike @Nightwind @donuts @pluviasonant @Lemonade @Zyll @Succubi @SirLeafheart @Fujo @Kintsy @startedraining @Ferrates @Trachynhawb @Micheru @LucidDreams @refrayn @grune @Faileas @Kitbird @kozakura @Peisinoe @mumtup @noelblue @Shogo @spookysage @Eme @ineffabird @BatCrooks @spilledink @herongale@sableye @Pained @Saryina @jancola @SierraAshura @Arkticfox@Pelistorm @nyon @Riko @Trachynhawb @Ruurin @Zelai @Argonaut @Roselia @Kaitii @Lupen @Elyndria @corvidus @alternatewarning @pilcrow @Reborn @OverlordFreya @Mignon @Malatise @Lanterns @Virgil @spacette @smallswingshoes @Darlnim @thipnip @Sadah @Anserine @ZephtheRemix @Cassichu @Vasily @Adirael @VagabondSentinel @Finne @Helena @Chaostrophy @wolyang @orionstars @everynne @Lumineer @freiheit @World @motherofdragons7 @RoxyWolf @flatfins @Winterdream @Luminare @Faustien @Horticulture @JD1620 @Clavicado @Danster[/center]
tumblr_npfp8xmQmv1tg6he6o1_540.png

Hi everybody!

Today, on the 4th of June, Calavera Cafe turns 9 months old!

As my way of saying thank you, I will hold another giveaway in a similar format as March's six month special. Click the advertising above to be taken to the official giveaway page! I will also set up a link in the front page for easy access in the future.

in related news I am renovating shop vouchers! Every three months I pick five clients whom were especially active around the shop. As my way to thank you for giving me all your moolah being supportive of my work in the past few months, each of you will receive a voucher to pick up any accent/skin you want for free! These last for another three months so you can collect anything until then :)

June Vouchers - Congrats & Thanks!

SilverRain - Nightwind - Niharike - OverlordFreya - Trachynhawb

light_contest2.png

Further more I am working on Brightshine Jubilee entries this month, it's my flight and I am hoping to deliver two new accents for the contest. That said, the Contest tab is back online in the spreadsheet for an interest check (no previews yet, sorry, all I can say is that its a dark/light contrast pair ;D)

Should I manage to finish them and my entries are rejected (either or both) they will offered here as a limited edition print. If you are from Light Flight: I am hoping to cut everyone in my flight a whopping half-price discount for these :D (limited one slot/discount per user however). Fellow Acolights, please add a (^) to your name when you sign up -- like @Calavera (^)

Thanks everyone!

General List:
@Clocks @Snowpea @Snowcrow @Valley @Separatist @IgnisFlamel @NowViewing @Amphiptere @TerrorDerr @BlackandTan @Marx @Iamsoeridone @Rhee @Ikunoche @Mismagius@Dygii @Yami @Captaincaiti @Hemlock13 @Win @Maye @Luunai @LetmebeLost @SilverRain @marymouse @mewhaku @Nyxidos @Canis @mcshizzle @sigh @butcherbaby @FaalVerotiik @Nymphalidae @Fujoshi @Soupy @Larae @folikon @Watson @Vhyxalas @puffcat @TheElvishDevil @MissDismal @Auctor @Resirose @Kwirki @Berneri @Braixen @Solarin @Antrey @gootarts @Laevateinn @theplastics @ekanos @Jazz @Okapi @smileytechie @Kelenthe @woodwinds @senpai @Miho @20pi @Abderus @brit @Yearofdragon @Lucatri @Malis @Delightfuliza @minjyui @Zholtaniusar @Crystia @Malkyru @hat17 @Greyscales @azrielen @Setnus @cliones @Pepsi @Herudito @Argantaell @frontyardgnome @HellaDope @Shadi @FauveNox @snowy @Niharike @Nightwind @donuts @pluviasonant @Lemonade @Zyll @Succubi @SirLeafheart @Fujo @Kintsy @startedraining @Ferrates @Trachynhawb @Micheru @LucidDreams @refrayn @grune @Faileas @Kitbird @kozakura @Peisinoe @mumtup @noelblue @Shogo @spookysage @Eme @ineffabird @BatCrooks @spilledink @herongale@sableye @Pained @Saryina @jancola @SierraAshura @Arkticfox@Pelistorm @nyon @Riko @Trachynhawb @Ruurin @Zelai @Argonaut @Roselia @Kaitii @Lupen @Elyndria @corvidus @alternatewarning @pilcrow @Reborn @OverlordFreya @Mignon @Malatise @Lanterns @Virgil @spacette @smallswingshoes @Darlnim @thipnip @Sadah @Anserine @ZephtheRemix @Cassichu @Vasily @Adirael @VagabondSentinel @Finne @Helena @Chaostrophy @wolyang @orionstars @everynne @Lumineer @freiheit @World @motherofdragons7 @RoxyWolf @flatfins @Winterdream @Luminare @Faustien @Horticulture @JD1620 @Clavicado @Danster
@Calavera this is amazing :D your art is so great & this is such a nice thing to do
@Calavera this is amazing :D your art is so great & this is such a nice thing to do
but thats none of my business K8kB0AL.png
@Calavera Hey, I was wondering if you had a spare copy of twisted tropicala or gardens of elysium lying around? I added myself to the ping list, but, figured it wouldn't hurt to ask.
@Calavera Hey, I was wondering if you had a spare copy of twisted tropicala or gardens of elysium lying around? I added myself to the ping list, but, figured it wouldn't hurt to ask.
@Horticulture Thank you :) Giveaways are always pretty busy but it's good to spread the art around!

@March You just missed tropicalia and elysium reprints by a week or so, I think I still have two or so copies left to spare since some people didn't show up, l but I'd have to charge the off-preorder price of 650g if it is okay with you. I'm adding them to the months giveaway though, if you're interested in participating you could get them for free :D
@Horticulture Thank you :) Giveaways are always pretty busy but it's good to spread the art around!

@March You just missed tropicalia and elysium reprints by a week or so, I think I still have two or so copies left to spare since some people didn't show up, l but I'd have to charge the off-preorder price of 650g if it is okay with you. I'm adding them to the months giveaway though, if you're interested in participating you could get them for free :D
@Calavera I'll take tropicalia for 650g! I'll also probably be participating in the giveaway :-)
@Calavera I'll take tropicalia for 650g! I'll also probably be participating in the giveaway :-)