Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | **Aten's FREE Item + Dragon Shop!**
1 2 ... 206 207 208 209 210 ... 345 346
@Aten

If I send a bunch of apparel, could I get the Radioactive Slime, and the Yellow-Throated Sparrowmouse for a friend and the Sprangyroo and Longneck Skirmisher for me please?
@Aten

If I send a bunch of apparel, could I get the Radioactive Slime, and the Yellow-Throated Sparrowmouse for a friend and the Sprangyroo and Longneck Skirmisher for me please?
Hatchery
4183870_orig.png
@Aten

Could I get the Psyworm, Winter Wolf, and Abyss Striker? I'm trying to work on my much-neglected bestiary =D
@Aten

Could I get the Psyworm, Winter Wolf, and Abyss Striker? I'm trying to work on my much-neglected bestiary =D
@Aten Can I please get the [item=Winter Wolf] =))
@Aten

Can I please get the Winter Wolf =))
G3lWjXU.pngIZtEKVk.png
@Aten could I please borrow the Worth Something Someday set?
@Aten could I please borrow the Worth Something Someday set?
Blu | UK
rUoKR6y.png
feXtM27.png>a69iToJ.png
I collect all jellyfish and cephalopod items. Feel free to enable me
@Aten

Can I borrow the full set of runes and the full set of the dolls for the achievement? (Technically I have the Icewarden puppet and the Arcanist Idol if you don't want to send them all)
@Aten

Can I borrow the full set of runes and the full set of the dolls for the achievement? (Technically I have the Icewarden puppet and the Arcanist Idol if you don't want to send them all)
@Aten

Can I trade 3 familiars I have duplicates of for sunset lasher, yellow-throated sparrowmouse and iridescent scaleback? :)
@Aten

Can I trade 3 familiars I have duplicates of for sunset lasher, yellow-throated sparrowmouse and iridescent scaleback? :)

bestiaryraffle1_by_hapro-d90d0na.png
XAOGsCk.gif
How to Train Your Dragon
Trading Coliseum Chests
Buying your old festival skins/accents
Old threads | xoxoxo
idk if this is still going on but im new to FR and wondering if i could have help?
idk if this is still going on but im new to FR and wondering if i could have help?
@Aten
Hello, I know life problems, psh, they are so annoying and sometimes so hard to get through. Anyways, if you need to chat just chat me up! I do not need anything, but hope you read that just to know you have support.
@Aten
Hello, I know life problems, psh, they are so annoying and sometimes so hard to get through. Anyways, if you need to chat just chat me up! I do not need anything, but hope you read that just to know you have support.
"Sometimes before it gets better the darkness gets bigger, the person you take a bullet for is behind the trigger."
- Fall Out Boy
Hi it's been a while, but do you think I could use the 'worth something someday' dolls? I'd really like to fill in that achievement! Unfortunately, I've only got the windsinger doll.
Hi it's been a while, but do you think I could use the 'worth something someday' dolls? I'd really like to fill in that achievement! Unfortunately, I've only got the windsinger doll.
@Aten Reopened and moved to the Raffles & giveaways forum :)
@Aten Reopened and moved to the Raffles & giveaways forum :)
1 2 ... 206 207 208 209 210 ... 345 346