Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 56 57
@PaleValkyrie

hehe thank you! I'm really liking it! Just wish I could make better looking banners. LOL
@PaleValkyrie

hehe thank you! I'm really liking it! Just wish I could make better looking banners. LOL
70597159.png
Ravaen's Nest
I have a FR discord if interested!
@Ravaen at least you can make banners lol
Mine look like a 5th grader threw something together. Actually I think a 5th grader could do better then me heh
@Ravaen at least you can make banners lol
Mine look like a 5th grader threw something together. Actually I think a 5th grader could do better then me heh
@PaleValkyrie

haha well thank you!
I'm gonna make them look better though. hehe
@PaleValkyrie

haha well thank you!
I'm gonna make them look better though. hehe
70597159.png
Ravaen's Nest
@Ravaen New design looks great! Wish that we could end up being as successful as you've been...look at that Sold section! Nicely done and best of luck with the redesign.
@Ravaen New design looks great! Wish that we could end up being as successful as you've been...look at that Sold section! Nicely done and best of luck with the redesign.
j9zycYT.png tumblr_nq7m7pUQF91uw70xko1_250.png rve27oV.png MmlJdVb.png

hallowsmallsig_by_dragoonwys-d9e6lsm.png
vanitas_familiar_by_nightshadelewolf-d9b7wdw.png
pcmbO7a.png
lCsLw2i.png glowshroom_bottle.png
@Ravaen I see them coatl @u@
@Ravaen I see them coatl @u@
@Skellington10802

HEHE thank you!! I'm still updating. But your banners are WAY better! *jelly*

@LithiumRazor

uh huh!! I bought new ones so I need to add them to the list as well. :)
@Skellington10802

HEHE thank you!! I'm still updating. But your banners are WAY better! *jelly*

@LithiumRazor

uh huh!! I bought new ones so I need to add them to the list as well. :)
70597159.png
Ravaen's Nest
@Ravaen
Gorgeous hatchlings, as always! Unfortunately I am limited on space, too! My co-breeder and I have also decided to undertake the huge responsibility of hosting a raffle for the newbies (and everyone else's, too)! I'm not going to lie...getting a lot of anxiety about the responsibility and work this will entail!

Any chance we can have your support in this? A simple bump or referral once it is open is all that's necessary!

Thank you so much and I look forward to seeing more of your babies (as always)!
@Ravaen
Gorgeous hatchlings, as always! Unfortunately I am limited on space, too! My co-breeder and I have also decided to undertake the huge responsibility of hosting a raffle for the newbies (and everyone else's, too)! I'm not going to lie...getting a lot of anxiety about the responsibility and work this will entail!

Any chance we can have your support in this? A simple bump or referral once it is open is all that's necessary!

Thank you so much and I look forward to seeing more of your babies (as always)!

pcmbO7a.png
@Skellington10802

wow! that is so awesome of you! What are you raffling off?? I can do a daily (probably more) Bump just make sure to ping me to the thread so I can find it. hehe

YAY! I love getting feed back on my "grandkids" lol
@Skellington10802

wow! that is so awesome of you! What are you raffling off?? I can do a daily (probably more) Bump just make sure to ping me to the thread so I can find it. hehe

YAY! I love getting feed back on my "grandkids" lol
70597159.png
Ravaen's Nest
@Ravaen
I will be sure to ping all of my friends to the thread, just to help boost traffic in the beginning!

We actually will be raffle for off a couple chests from the Greenskeeper Gathering, a TON of dragons (complete with lore and possibly attire), several hatchlings (yet to be seen which ones since they grow so quickly!), and (if we sell enough tickets to unlock it) a Loga!

(You can get a sneak peek of you look at my recent forum activity) ;-)
@Ravaen
I will be sure to ping all of my friends to the thread, just to help boost traffic in the beginning!

We actually will be raffle for off a couple chests from the Greenskeeper Gathering, a TON of dragons (complete with lore and possibly attire), several hatchlings (yet to be seen which ones since they grow so quickly!), and (if we sell enough tickets to unlock it) a Loga!

(You can get a sneak peek of you look at my recent forum activity) ;-)

pcmbO7a.png
@Skellington10802

haha That will work great for me!

Well if you need hatchlings send me a PM and I'll see if I have any I can toss in the raffle for you. :)

*sneaks off*
@Skellington10802

haha That will work great for me!

Well if you need hatchlings send me a PM and I'll see if I have any I can toss in the raffle for you. :)

*sneaks off*
70597159.png
Ravaen's Nest
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 56 57