Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 56 57
@usualuniqueness

Thank you for the bump!

@Circade

hehe Thank you very much as well! :)
@usualuniqueness

Thank you for the bump!

@Circade

hehe Thank you very much as well! :)
70597159.png
Ravaen's Nest
I have a FR discord if interested!
@Wolfkimmie

I just placed Flash and Sapphire on a nest. They have 3 eggs. :)
@Wolfkimmie

I just placed Flash and Sapphire on a nest. They have 3 eggs. :)
70597159.png
Ravaen's Nest
@RandomDraggon
@rubesdragon
@Gingerx3
@PaleValkyrie

Just hatched 4 more eggs. (I have another nest that is ready to hatch now but I have no lair space....so keep an eye out for them as well ^_^ )

The 4 that hatched today are all 2nd Gens. They are 100 Gems each (I'll take Treasure as well...or quest items...mix. hehe)

UPDATE:

There is a new post as well. "Last Chance"....aka Discount Dragons that will be exalted if not sold within 24-48 hours. :)

@RandomDraggon
@rubesdragon
@Gingerx3
@PaleValkyrie

Just hatched 4 more eggs. (I have another nest that is ready to hatch now but I have no lair space....so keep an eye out for them as well ^_^ )

The 4 that hatched today are all 2nd Gens. They are 100 Gems each (I'll take Treasure as well...or quest items...mix. hehe)

UPDATE:

There is a new post as well. "Last Chance"....aka Discount Dragons that will be exalted if not sold within 24-48 hours. :)

70597159.png
Ravaen's Nest
Omg Harley and batman make such cute baby's
Omg Harley and batman make such cute baby's
Affiliate bump~
Affiliate bump~
xxx 4ZbF3WE.png xxx
> she/her | Finland
> Art shop
> Finn Rising - Finnish FR Discord server
@Ravaen can i be put on the pinglist for harleyquinn and batman because they are gorgeous thank you!
@Ravaen can i be put on the pinglist for harleyquinn and batman because they are gorgeous thank you!
98luNVM.gif
@Ravaen yea im still interested! their colors are super pretty
@Ravaen yea im still interested! their colors are super pretty
98luNVM.gif
@princesspoobah

awww that makes me so happy to hear! I'll place them on a nest as soon as they are available and I'll ping you when I do and again when they hatch. Last batch was 2 males so maybe this next one will have one of each at least. :)

Thank you!!!
@princesspoobah

awww that makes me so happy to hear! I'll place them on a nest as soon as they are available and I'll ping you when I do and again when they hatch. Last batch was 2 males so maybe this next one will have one of each at least. :)

Thank you!!!
70597159.png
Ravaen's Nest
@Ravaen at some point I'm going to have to snag one of your Harley and batman baby's ?
@Ravaen at some point I'm going to have to snag one of your Harley and batman baby's ?
@PaleValkyrie

hehe if you want me to add you to the HarleyQuinn and Batman request list I can. They cost 35kT each. Last nest had two so I'm going to assume there will be 2 again. There is already a request for them and they will be placed in a nest in....6 days. :) Just let me know if you would like to be placed on the list. ^_^

Makes me SOOOOO happy to see this much interest in them! hehe
@PaleValkyrie

hehe if you want me to add you to the HarleyQuinn and Batman request list I can. They cost 35kT each. Last nest had two so I'm going to assume there will be 2 again. There is already a request for them and they will be placed in a nest in....6 days. :) Just let me know if you would like to be placed on the list. ^_^

Makes me SOOOOO happy to see this much interest in them! hehe
70597159.png
Ravaen's Nest
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 56 57