Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] chests missing from hoard!!!!!
1 2 3
Oh man I had a heart attack, I only got one of the three rusted chests I was supposed to get! Hope we get these "refunded" when its fixed.
Oh man I had a heart attack, I only got one of the three rusted chests I was supposed to get! Hope we get these "refunded" when its fixed.
tumblr_inline_nsthppR02g1s23g03_540.pngCatmas_Sig_PlaygroundA.pngCatmas_Sig_PlaygroundB.pngCatmas_Sig_PlaygroundC.png
Same problem as everyone else: I got one chest when I was supposed to get two. It startled me at first; I had to go back and make sure I wasn't imagining things. xD
Same problem as everyone else: I got one chest when I was supposed to get two. It startled me at first; I had to go back and make sure I wasn't imagining things. xD
Kodama
She/They | FR +2

G1 collector and (occasional) artist. Feel free to ping or message me for whatever reason!
CwIEXQR.png
Same here, the one I've got seems to have merged with the one I found while digging/scavenging I guess.
Hope to see it fixed for the future :)
Same here, the one I've got seems to have merged with the one I found while digging/scavenging I guess.
Hope to see it fixed for the future :)
9 hours ahead of FR time

>>> [BUYING] Art! [sprites | retired apparel | 5milT | 20kg]
[quote name="Xhaztol" date="2013-06-18 22:45:33" url="main.php?p=mb&board=bug&page=1&id=109736#112234"]@Paintedwings - We got your pings, we're just buried under some other tasks right now. :( @Akiri made some stacking changes to chests that are produced from familiars, so we think we have a lead on what the issue is. I'll be looking through the logs as soon as possible to verify things with the chests and will get back to you via PMs. Thanks for your patience.[/quote] Just lost a chest of my own to this (should have gotten two today, only got one). I seriously hope everyone who is harmed by this gets their missing items, or better, as recompense.
@Paintedwings -

We got your pings, we're just buried under some other tasks right now. :( @Akiri made some stacking changes to chests that are produced from familiars, so we think we have a lead on what the issue is. I'll be looking through the logs as soon as possible to verify things with the chests and will get back to you via PMs.

Thanks for your patience.

Just lost a chest of my own to this (should have gotten two today, only got one). I seriously hope everyone who is harmed by this gets their missing items, or better, as recompense.
There is a girl with a crown and a scepter...
@Ariamaki i hope we are given our items back once this is fixed too :(. i was screwed out of roughly 6000 gold by not getting those chests in myhoard :( its a sucky feeling. it takes quite a bit of grinding to earn that much on fairgrounds and i was looking forward to those chests pretty badly lol. i know theyre busy but as long as i get my chests back when they do get around to this then im good.
@Ariamaki i hope we are given our items back once this is fixed too :(. i was screwed out of roughly 6000 gold by not getting those chests in myhoard :( its a sucky feeling. it takes quite a bit of grinding to earn that much on fairgrounds and i was looking forward to those chests pretty badly lol. i know theyre busy but as long as i get my chests back when they do get around to this then im good.
my_flight_rising_forum_signature_by_theparasiticbandaid-d6ajsgz.png
Also had this problem. Had 1/3 chests just a moment ago when I went to open them. :(
Also had this problem. Had 1/3 chests just a moment ago when I went to open them. :(
Roughage%20Owl_zps7zh5nm9j.png Miirshroom%20Bonsai%202_zpsz3oma9z8.png Miirshroom%20Bonsai%203_zpseuzux7lk.png
I got the same problem, only had one chest to open when I supposedly got four from my familiars today.
I got the same problem, only had one chest to open when I supposedly got four from my familiars today.
light nests for rent
my username is NACL, not naci !! like the sodium chloride we all love !!!
Likewise, I was meant to get three chests today as familiar levelling-up present but only received one.
Likewise, I was meant to get three chests today as familiar levelling-up present but only received one.
Same thing happened to me -_-

Came here looking to see if it was site wide :/

Wish I'd waited to go bond with my familiars! this morning! Eep.
Same thing happened to me -_-

Came here looking to see if it was site wide :/

Wish I'd waited to go bond with my familiars! this morning! Eep.
Thanks for the report guys. I'll be contacting you individually about your missing items.

Akiri patched this up just a moment ago, so future folks should not have this issue.
Thanks for the report guys. I'll be contacting you individually about your missing items.

Akiri patched this up just a moment ago, so future folks should not have this issue.
1 2 3