Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] chests missing from hoard!!!!!
1 2 3
so i tried to post this earlier, but it ended up in the forum games section for some reason. so i guess that's a bug in itself lol im posting it again and hopefully it goes to the right forum section this time X.x i really want my chests back!

the bug i was trying to report is this. just copying from the misplaced thread

so a lot of my familiars gave me rusted chests today, i went to my hoard to open them, and there was only one listed! *cries* is there ANY way that an admin can please please PLEASE give me the chests i was cheated out of? I was given 5 chests. im supposed to have 4 more to open >:(

@Undel

I'm just tagging an admin just in case no one sees this.

Edit Edit: I posted this in the bugs section and it somehow ended up in the forum games section. no clue why. if a mod could move it, thats be awesome
so i tried to post this earlier, but it ended up in the forum games section for some reason. so i guess that's a bug in itself lol im posting it again and hopefully it goes to the right forum section this time X.x i really want my chests back!

the bug i was trying to report is this. just copying from the misplaced thread

so a lot of my familiars gave me rusted chests today, i went to my hoard to open them, and there was only one listed! *cries* is there ANY way that an admin can please please PLEASE give me the chests i was cheated out of? I was given 5 chests. im supposed to have 4 more to open >:(

@Undel

I'm just tagging an admin just in case no one sees this.

Edit Edit: I posted this in the bugs section and it somehow ended up in the forum games section. no clue why. if a mod could move it, thats be awesome
my_flight_rising_forum_signature_by_theparasiticbandaid-d6ajsgz.png
@Xhaztol. just trying to ping another admin i guess. reaaallllyyy hoping i can get those chests back. TT.TT
@Xhaztol. just trying to ping another admin i guess. reaaallllyyy hoping i can get those chests back. TT.TT
i hope somebody looks at this tomorrow and gets those chests fixed >.> its been killing me all day X(
i hope somebody looks at this tomorrow and gets those chests fixed >.> its been killing me all day X(
@Paintedwings -

We got your pings, we're just buried under some other tasks right now. :( @Akiri made some stacking changes to chests that are produced from familiars, so we think we have a lead on what the issue is. I'll be looking through the logs as soon as possible to verify things with the chests and will get back to you via PMs.

Thanks for your patience.
@Paintedwings -

We got your pings, we're just buried under some other tasks right now. :( @Akiri made some stacking changes to chests that are produced from familiars, so we think we have a lead on what the issue is. I'll be looking through the logs as soon as possible to verify things with the chests and will get back to you via PMs.

Thanks for your patience.
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
sorry haha. im all excited and got carried away XD. ill try and sit tight ^^'
sorry haha. im all excited and got carried away XD. ill try and sit tight ^^'
This also happened to me although I only received one chest today. Anyways I should have two chests in my inventory since I had one there before but there is only one.
This also happened to me although I only received one chest today. Anyways I should have two chests in my inventory since I had one there before but there is only one.
Happened to me as well, only had once chest sitting in my hoard after receiving three.
Happened to me as well, only had once chest sitting in my hoard after receiving three.
same 1/3

and no major worries guys, i am sure there are more pressing matters to attend to :3

Thank you for all you guys do! <3
same 1/3

and no major worries guys, i am sure there are more pressing matters to attend to :3

Thank you for all you guys do! <3
04_5_orig.png01_3_orig.png02_2_orig.png01_2_orig.png
Hrrm, same here, I didn&#039;t count them though ahaha *headdesk*
Hrrm, same here, I didn&#039;t count them though ahaha *headdesk*
7258804ae2f2ebf17e0f9ca189ad072b.png
Yeah, this just happened to me too. :c I got two chests, but there was only one in my hoard.
Yeah, this just happened to me too. :c I got two chests, but there was only one in my hoard.
fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z_zps8a67e649.gif
1 2 3