Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Getting a Little Cramped Bug
I thought I hadn't gotten a different achievement (One Big, Happy Family) but when I went to check realized that instead, I had gotten that one (apparently weeks ago when I wasn't paying any attention) but instead haven't received "Getting a Little Cramped" for having 25 familiars in my bestiary.

I found that a little odd since I have 27 in my bestiary but no achievement, so I thought it might be a bug.
I thought I hadn't gotten a different achievement (One Big, Happy Family) but when I went to check realized that instead, I had gotten that one (apparently weeks ago when I wasn't paying any attention) but instead haven't received "Getting a Little Cramped" for having 25 familiars in my bestiary.

I found that a little odd since I have 27 in my bestiary but no achievement, so I thought it might be a bug.
@BayouBird
Achievements are temporarily disabled.
@BayouBird
Achievements are temporarily disabled.
dqiTi30.gifLgMArZP.gif7kyP7DY.gif
@Cilea

That would totally explain it xD

Guess I should read the news posts in more depth instead of just skimming
@Cilea

That would totally explain it xD

Guess I should read the news posts in more depth instead of just skimming
That would also explain why I haven't gotten at least 3 of mine. Embracing Diversity, Familiar Friends, and Level 10 Digging. There may be a few more that I'm forgetting right now, but it explains why I haven't gotten them when I should have a LONG time ago.
That would also explain why I haven't gotten at least 3 of mine. Embracing Diversity, Familiar Friends, and Level 10 Digging. There may be a few more that I'm forgetting right now, but it explains why I haven't gotten them when I should have a LONG time ago.
I drew a fantastic Pokemon Sun and Moon picture if you would like to see.

PMD Explorers of the World! RP (Not currently accepting character apps.)