Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | NOC NOC (who's there?) [CLOSED/INACTIVE]
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 113 114
@Zyxyz @Deestracted @judithbutler @IvoryMuffin @Leyatres @Raioru @UndeadAnt @Jaggy @LisaChipstar @RavenousPoe

Okay, I have some good news and some bad news.

The good news: I graduated this weekend, now I'll have more time to work on the adoptable. All of your orders will be completed throughout this week.

The bad news: I will very likely be halting the production of new apparel for this adoptable. Anything already drawn will be available for purchase, along with any of its color variations, made or not. But the apparel has become more of a chore to produce and without my heart in it, the new stuff probably won't look as good, so it wouldn't be fair to charge for it!

The other good news: With that being said, I will be revamping the apparel pricing and significantly reducing the cost for apparel once I re-open!

So, those of you who are still waiting on an order, thank you for being so patient. Expect to hear word about your order within the next couple of weeks! ♥ ♥
@Zyxyz @Deestracted @judithbutler @IvoryMuffin @Leyatres @Raioru @UndeadAnt @Jaggy @LisaChipstar @RavenousPoe

Okay, I have some good news and some bad news.

The good news: I graduated this weekend, now I'll have more time to work on the adoptable. All of your orders will be completed throughout this week.

The bad news: I will very likely be halting the production of new apparel for this adoptable. Anything already drawn will be available for purchase, along with any of its color variations, made or not. But the apparel has become more of a chore to produce and without my heart in it, the new stuff probably won't look as good, so it wouldn't be fair to charge for it!

The other good news: With that being said, I will be revamping the apparel pricing and significantly reducing the cost for apparel once I re-open!

So, those of you who are still waiting on an order, thank you for being so patient. Expect to hear word about your order within the next couple of weeks! ♥ ♥
@Flutterbree
Congrats on graduating! :D And thanks for the updates, just let me know if I need to change my order to accommodate any apparel issues. uwu
@Flutterbree
Congrats on graduating! :D And thanks for the updates, just let me know if I need to change my order to accommodate any apparel issues. uwu
qOYhgZ9.png
@Flutterbree
Ahh thank you for letting me know! And congrats man!
@Flutterbree
Ahh thank you for letting me know! And congrats man!
one day i'll update my lore
@Flutterbree may I be pinged when this is open again ^~^
@Flutterbree may I be pinged when this is open again ^~^
9z_Rk_Hg_Z.png
@Flutterbree
Could you add me to the ping list when you are open again?
@Flutterbree
Could you add me to the ping list when you are open again?
65561448_UBA8oss3ZgG72tz.png..................................65561397_xbuspAkdOnjG8fY.png
@Pikapoochi @GoldPiilot You've both been added to the ping list. ^ ^
@Pikapoochi @GoldPiilot You've both been added to the ping list. ^ ^
@Flutterbree

May I be added to your reopening ping list as well ?
@Flutterbree

May I be added to your reopening ping list as well ?
895059totog.gif455585hatcherysig.png
@RainbowShrimp Certainly! ♥
@RainbowShrimp Certainly! ♥
@Flutterbree Can I be added to the reopening ping list? c:
@Flutterbree Can I be added to the reopening ping list? c:
@Casey Absolutely! You've been added in. :D
@Casey Absolutely! You've been added in. :D
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 113 114