Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | NOC NOC (who's there?) [CLOSED/INACTIVE]
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 113 114
@Zyxyz @Deestracted @judithbutler @IvoryMuffin @Leyatres @Raioru @UndeadAnt @Jaggy @LisaChipstar @RavenousPoe

Update for y'all.

GOOD news: I've got my new tablet cord, and things are functional (yay!)

BAD news: I might still have to postpone doing apparel until after my college assignments are finished. With the tab being out of commission for so long, I'm super backlogged and need to catch up. In the meantime, I plan on totally revamping the apparel pricing, now that most apparel has already been drawn. The listed price that we agreed on together will likely be much cheaper. So I suppose that's semi-good news? :D

Just please, bear with me. I put school before a magical flying lizard site, so please do not be offended. I WILL get your orders done, if a bit later than we all expected. Thank you so much for your patience, it will be taken into account and rewarded in the end! ♥
@Zyxyz @Deestracted @judithbutler @IvoryMuffin @Leyatres @Raioru @UndeadAnt @Jaggy @LisaChipstar @RavenousPoe

Update for y'all.

GOOD news: I've got my new tablet cord, and things are functional (yay!)

BAD news: I might still have to postpone doing apparel until after my college assignments are finished. With the tab being out of commission for so long, I'm super backlogged and need to catch up. In the meantime, I plan on totally revamping the apparel pricing, now that most apparel has already been drawn. The listed price that we agreed on together will likely be much cheaper. So I suppose that's semi-good news? :D

Just please, bear with me. I put school before a magical flying lizard site, so please do not be offended. I WILL get your orders done, if a bit later than we all expected. Thank you so much for your patience, it will be taken into account and rewarded in the end! ♥
@Flutterbree
Do not worry one bit! Don't feel obliged to rush with art on here while you still have school to think about, school is always more important. Take your time! It's fine uvu
@Flutterbree
Do not worry one bit! Don't feel obliged to rush with art on here while you still have school to think about, school is always more important. Take your time! It's fine uvu
slarg_child_smol_by_deestracted-da8z0h2.png
@Syphic @HollyBleurose You two have been added to the pinglist. :D Please refer to the post above though, it may be awhile!
@Syphic @HollyBleurose You two have been added to the pinglist. :D Please refer to the post above though, it may be awhile!
@Flutterbree
Don't worry about it! Take your time. Ain't gonna put me out none~ Thank you for the update!
@Flutterbree
Don't worry about it! Take your time. Ain't gonna put me out none~ Thank you for the update!
qOYhgZ9.png
@Flutterbree

That's okay, take your time, I don't mind mind waiting! Good luck on your college work!! :D

also I cracked up at "magical flying lizard site"
@Flutterbree

That's okay, take your time, I don't mind mind waiting! Good luck on your college work!! :D

also I cracked up at "magical flying lizard site"
lhVaNcl.png
@Flutterbree

Its okay! I can wait longer! :3
@Flutterbree

Its okay! I can wait longer! :3
one day i'll update my lore
@flutterbree No worries! Just do things at your own pace c: I totally understand how life can get in the way of things, so just focus on what you need to <3
@flutterbree No worries! Just do things at your own pace c: I totally understand how life can get in the way of things, so just focus on what you need to <3
DegausserSiggy-fenhyste_zpse2qvowjs.png
@Flutterbree Please ping when you can do one for me !!
@Flutterbree Please ping when you can do one for me !!
Azo3Ye1.png

Okay, I have some good news and some bad news.

The good news: I graduated this weekend, now I'll have more time to work on the adoptable. All of your orders will be completed throughout this week.

The bad news: I will very likely be halting the production of new apparel for this adoptable. Anything already drawn will be available for purchase, along with any of its color variations, made or not. But the apparel has become more of a chore to produce and without my heart in it, the new stuff probably won't look as good, so it wouldn't be fair to charge for it!

The other good news: With that being said, I will be revamping the apparel pricing and significantly reducing the cost for apparel once I re-open!

So, those of you who are still waiting on an order, thank you for being so patient. Expect to hear word about your order within the next couple of weeks! ♥ ♥

Okay, I have some good news and some bad news.

The good news: I graduated this weekend, now I'll have more time to work on the adoptable. All of your orders will be completed throughout this week.

The bad news: I will very likely be halting the production of new apparel for this adoptable. Anything already drawn will be available for purchase, along with any of its color variations, made or not. But the apparel has become more of a chore to produce and without my heart in it, the new stuff probably won't look as good, so it wouldn't be fair to charge for it!

The other good news: With that being said, I will be revamping the apparel pricing and significantly reducing the cost for apparel once I re-open!

So, those of you who are still waiting on an order, thank you for being so patient. Expect to hear word about your order within the next couple of weeks! ♥ ♥
@Flutterbree
Congrats on graduating! :D And thanks for the updates, just let me know if I need to change my order to accommodate any apparel issues. uwu
@Flutterbree
Congrats on graduating! :D And thanks for the updates, just let me know if I need to change my order to accommodate any apparel issues. uwu
qOYhgZ9.png
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 113 114