Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Wind DOM Shop! [See you next Jamboree!]
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 208 209
@fayewray because i lose stuff!
@fayewray because i lose stuff!
GkfDmNh.png
Wind has dom~! Bumping this up! :D
Wind has dom~! Bumping this up! :D
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

wind_0.pngwind_1.pngwind_2.pngwind_3.png
2rnjx3s.png
@LaraAelric

Hi there, I would like to order a Spectre and Reaper Guise, please :)
Is it 120kt or 130kt each? I was about to post but the price changed when I refreshed... so... umm how much do I owe you?
@LaraAelric

Hi there, I would like to order a Spectre and Reaper Guise, please :)
Is it 120kt or 130kt each? I was about to post but the price changed when I refreshed... so... umm how much do I owe you?
IzHIPhE.png aaa aaa
@LaraAelric I sent a message your way x
@LaraAelric I sent a message your way x
@Dierdre 120k each is fine :) I am about to head off to work, if you're comfortable waiting until I get home in the evening?

@Kensaku Saw it, will respond in a sec!
@Dierdre 120k each is fine :) I am about to head off to work, if you're comfortable waiting until I get home in the evening?

@Kensaku Saw it, will respond in a sec!
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

wind_0.pngwind_1.pngwind_2.pngwind_3.png
2rnjx3s.png
@LaraAelric : I would be interested in a Harvest and Reaper Guise :) How much is it each? And if it's okay I'll wait untill you've confirmed before sending my treasure ^^
@LaraAelric : I would be interested in a Harvest and Reaper Guise :) How much is it each? And if it's okay I'll wait untill you've confirmed before sending my treasure ^^
BPpOUJu.png
@LaraAelric

Of course, thank you and sending the payment your way. ^^
@LaraAelric

Of course, thank you and sending the payment your way. ^^
IzHIPhE.png aaa aaa
@LaraAelric I would love the Unicorn guise. I hope it's okay to wait until I receive confirmation that you saw this before sending treasure your way. :D
@LaraAelric I would love the Unicorn guise. I hope it's okay to wait until I receive confirmation that you saw this before sending treasure your way. :D
H01Ejx7.png
@LaraAelric Sent reply XD
@LaraAelric Sent reply XD
@LaraAelric
I'd love a Reaper's Guise if you can get it for me, I'll send the treasure as soon as i know you saw this.
@LaraAelric
I'd love a Reaper's Guise if you can get it for me, I'll send the treasure as soon as i know you saw this.
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 208 209