Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Food, Training, Battle, -50% fams
1 2 ... 109 110 111 112 113 ... 158 159
@Kuroida How many leaves would you accept for the sundail Imposter? I've got 80, and I would love to get as many older event familiars as possible with them.
@Kuroida How many leaves would you accept for the sundail Imposter? I've got 80, and I would love to get as many older event familiars as possible with them.
tumblr_mnn5vjrjcd1qazdhko1_500.gif
@Kuroida
Could I get your wave spun feathered wings for flat leaves and any Cobras and wing snake familiars you may have?
@Kuroida
Could I get your wave spun feathered wings for flat leaves and any Cobras and wing snake familiars you may have?
KBQZyFR.pngiCquEWh.pngDKhOfI1.png
@Novaa On the AH crimson jadevines are 93kt each. I have 8. So total of 744 leaves if you want them all..

@Outbreak 64 leaves for the imposter

@L1BR4 I've had at least 2 ppl ask for the wavespun wings and I've agreed to trade with them all but haven't heard back from them. Until then I'll have to put it on hold. I'll ping you if they become available again. Not sure what you mean by cobras and wing snake familiars? You mean the rainsong jungle snakes?
@Novaa On the AH crimson jadevines are 93kt each. I have 8. So total of 744 leaves if you want them all..

@Outbreak 64 leaves for the imposter

@L1BR4 I've had at least 2 ppl ask for the wavespun wings and I've agreed to trade with them all but haven't heard back from them. Until then I'll have to put it on hold. I'll ping you if they become available again. Not sure what you mean by cobras and wing snake familiars? You mean the rainsong jungle snakes?
cCkZ0A5.pngH8PMPsK.gifcCkZ0A5.png

@Kuroida
Yes, the rainforest jungle familiars (ampitheres and Cobras as in opal and onyx Cobras)
@Kuroida
Yes, the rainforest jungle familiars (ampitheres and Cobras as in opal and onyx Cobras)
KBQZyFR.pngiCquEWh.pngDKhOfI1.png
@Kuroida Sounds good to me! I'll send them over!
@Kuroida Sounds good to me! I'll send them over!
tumblr_mnn5vjrjcd1qazdhko1_500.gif
@L1BR4 Not selling my cobras unfortunately.

Ringlet Amphithere: 6kt
Ultramel Amphithere: 11.5kt

@L1BR4 Not selling my cobras unfortunately.

Ringlet Amphithere: 6kt
Ultramel Amphithere: 11.5kt

up
up

@Kuroida How many leaves would you want for the Winter Cape?
@Kuroida How many leaves would you want for the Winter Cape?
CyxcE9w.png
@Kuroida
Could I buy starbear-55 leaves-and slumbering chrlatan-75 leaves- Total 130 leaves?
They really cute so I want to give them to my friend for present!
@Kuroida
Could I buy starbear-55 leaves-and slumbering chrlatan-75 leaves- Total 130 leaves?
They really cute so I want to give them to my friend for present!
tumblr_inline_nk71a9tcrJ1qg2i5p.png
@Jaigalaar lowest on AH is 39kt.
@Jaigalaar lowest on AH is 39kt.

1 2 ... 109 110 111 112 113 ... 158 159