Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Greenskeeper Gathering 2015 Event Hub
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Did you hear about the Gladekeepers newst exalts?

One is a budding genius and the other is a blooming idiot.
Did you hear about the Gladekeepers newst exalts?

One is a budding genius and the other is a blooming idiot.
signature_fr_soleillune_by_vampireselene13-d906e30.png
[img]http://icons.iconarchive.com/icons/iron-devil/ids-3d-icons-12/32/Plant-icon.png[/img]
Plant-icon.png
jqqIEB3.gif
[img]http://images.webster-dictionary.org/dict/112/444972-sensitive-fern.gif[/img]

444972-sensitive-fern.gif
tAsGQ8V.png
Pun: Let me leaf, I've got to use the little dragon's room!
Pun: Let me leaf, I've got to use the little dragon's room!
Last day!

(Nuuuuu I will have to decide the winners for my competition, it will be be super hard XD)
Last day!

(Nuuuuu I will have to decide the winners for my competition, it will be be super hard XD)
last day! @Kaidahime the flowers are lovely :)
last day! @Kaidahime the flowers are lovely :)
I'm so glad this went off well. Thank you everyone for coming together and making a great holiday. ^w^
I'm so glad this went off well. Thank you everyone for coming together and making a great holiday. ^w^
rIxOVnO.pngdQDtyBL.pngGaCoVKV.pngnJW9Vjy.png
Sadly this is all coming to an ant! But it was fern while it lasted! Thanks to the nature flight for being so oak-cellent, you really rose to the challenge(s) with grass! We shall all leaf here with great me-morels! Yours tree-ly, a pun-loving snowflake
Sadly this is all coming to an ant! But it was fern while it lasted! Thanks to the nature flight for being so oak-cellent, you really rose to the challenge(s) with grass! We shall all leaf here with great me-morels! Yours tree-ly, a pun-loving snowflake
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo3_100.png
dEe2UrM.png
5hF3FGk.png
QFQWWs0.png earthb1.png
Art contest was extended til Wednesday, get those entries in!
Art contest was extended til Wednesday, get those entries in!
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17