Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | FOUND!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Thanks to the awesome @Kayt my perfect dragon babby has been found!
Thanks to the awesome @Kayt my perfect dragon babby has been found!
FR_signature.png
bump c:
bump c:
FR_signature.png
Not exactly what you're looking for, but I have a shadow/royal/midnight or a black/royal eyespots/tangerine male if you don't find a coal one!

@akrin
Not exactly what you're looking for, but I have a shadow/royal/midnight or a black/royal eyespots/tangerine male if you don't find a coal one!

@akrin
@akrin Not quite coal, but I have this dude for 40kt. :> [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=426443][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/4265/426443_350.png[/img][/url] Male- [b]Midnight/ Royal Shimmer/ Violet[/b][/center]
@akrin Not quite coal, but I have this dude for 40kt. :>
426443_350.png
Male- Midnight/ Royal Shimmer/ Violet
+ Gen1 Clearance Sale and Trade +

Click HERE!
@penguinred Thank you so much, I'll keep your offer in mind! I'm hoping for one from the light flight too, but I'll let you know if I can't find one c:

@SenayDragon Thank you for the offer, and he's beautiful! Unfortunately he's just not close enough to what I'm looking for, but I appreciate it anyway c:
@penguinred Thank you so much, I'll keep your offer in mind! I'm hoping for one from the light flight too, but I'll let you know if I can't find one c:

@SenayDragon Thank you for the offer, and he's beautiful! Unfortunately he's just not close enough to what I'm looking for, but I appreciate it anyway c:
FR_signature.png
@akrin That's okay I hope you find what you're looking for! ^^/
@akrin That's okay I hope you find what you're looking for! ^^/
+ Gen1 Clearance Sale and Trade +

Click HERE!
@akrin I have a new male Coal/Violet/Jungle Mirror I'm willing to part with, though reluctantly. He is Plague flight though.
@akrin I have a new male Coal/Violet/Jungle Mirror I'm willing to part with, though reluctantly. He is Plague flight though.
@SenayDragon Thanks! I know it's a long shot but I figured I'd try anyway ^^;
@SenayDragon Thanks! I know it's a long shot but I figured I'd try anyway ^^;
FR_signature.png
@Oixys Ooh, he's lovely! Thanks for offering, and in the event that I don't find one from the light flight, what would you want for him?
@Oixys Ooh, he's lovely! Thanks for offering, and in the event that I don't find one from the light flight, what would you want for him?
FR_signature.png
@akrin I'd be pretty happy with the reserve for a sky dancer. Though do you have a time frame that you hope to be able to breed them?
@akrin I'd be pretty happy with the reserve for a sky dancer. Though do you have a time frame that you hope to be able to breed them?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8