Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | FOUND!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@blackfoxette Well yup, you're right XD Lol they are very pretty! I'm looking for a really specific color combination from the light flight, pretty much my dream dragon colors ;u;
@blackfoxette Well yup, you're right XD Lol they are very pretty! I'm looking for a really specific color combination from the light flight, pretty much my dream dragon colors ;u;
FR_signature.png
@akrin i saw you were looking for light flight hehe just didnt read the first post yet i got too excited i needs to get 175 gems like now lol dang people needs to answer my items wanted thready hehe
@akrin i saw you were looking for light flight hehe just didnt read the first post yet i got too excited i needs to get 175 gems like now lol dang people needs to answer my items wanted thready hehe
ld4kS5D.png
@akrin no problem, goodluck getting your perfect mate!
@akrin no problem, goodluck getting your perfect mate!
@akrin
I'd probably be looking for 6000t for him.
@akrin
I'd probably be looking for 6000t for him.
@drell I can definitely do 6k! I'll let you know shortly if I'd like to purchase him c:
@drell I can definitely do 6k! I'll let you know shortly if I'd like to purchase him c:
FR_signature.png
@akrin
Sounds good.
@akrin
Sounds good.
@akrin So...I have these two dragons who are r2b, both are Fae's their color combination come real close to what you're looking for.

One is Grey/Black/Royal and the other is Obsidian/Thistle/Purple

They'd make a clutch with a Primary in that Grey-scale range, no coal unfortunately and the chance for a mulberry secondary in the wings. So, they're close and the children would be from the Light flight but again it's not quite Coal/Violet. If you're interested let me know and I can breed them right away :D
@akrin So...I have these two dragons who are r2b, both are Fae's their color combination come real close to what you're looking for.

One is Grey/Black/Royal and the other is Obsidian/Thistle/Purple

They'd make a clutch with a Primary in that Grey-scale range, no coal unfortunately and the chance for a mulberry secondary in the wings. So, they're close and the children would be from the Light flight but again it's not quite Coal/Violet. If you're interested let me know and I can breed them right away :D
@akrin
Ah! I just realized I made a mistake! Most of the hatchlings in this batch were male so I mistakenly thought this one was too, but just checked and realized she's female! I know you were looking for a male so sorry to take this option off the table.
@akrin
Ah! I just realized I made a mistake! Most of the hatchlings in this batch were male so I mistakenly thought this one was too, but just checked and realized she's female! I know you were looking for a male so sorry to take this option off the table.
@akrin she finally got connected, and we discovered that they are related. *sigh* I'm very sorry about that. If you'd like I can still breed him with my black/mulberry and see what comes out, but if you'd rather take one of the babies already offered, I'll understand.
@akrin she finally got connected, and we discovered that they are related. *sigh* I'm very sorry about that. If you'd like I can still breed him with my black/mulberry and see what comes out, but if you'd rather take one of the babies already offered, I'll understand.
plague_flight_banner_by_dinocyanide-d8tx18y.png
@Kayt I'm sorry! D: If you don't mind trying your black/mulberry one that'd be great, if not I'll reimburse you for the female you bought c:
@Kayt I'm sorry! D: If you don't mind trying your black/mulberry one that'd be great, if not I'll reimburse you for the female you bought c:
FR_signature.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8