Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] everrryythiing
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 115 116
@Anabanana Just sent you the ambush :)
@Anabanana Just sent you the ambush :)

- FR Tumblr
- No link here yet
- No link here yet
bnWiYJD.png
@Anabanana

I'll take it :3 go ahead and send the leaves and I'll respond with the eliminate!
@Anabanana

I'll take it :3 go ahead and send the leaves and I'll respond with the eliminate!
tumblr_inline_o4fyctLjhy1snz70d_540.png

tumblr_inline_mtytqsGOB51r4wxt6.png Luka, he/him/his

I have galaxies hidden between my bones.
And, I will love you until the stars burn out.
Done and done! Can you feel the capitalism running through your veins?
Done and done! Can you feel the capitalism running through your veins?
I'm looking for a female Yellow/Amber/Grapefruit Nocturne with Light eyes and Circuit. First two genes don't matter because I'm going to remove them.

If you have a dragon like this, or dragons that could breed this, please let me know!
v
v
I'm looking for a female Yellow/Amber/Grapefruit Nocturne with Light eyes and Circuit. First two genes don't matter because I'm going to remove them.

If you have a dragon like this, or dragons that could breed this, please let me know!
V
V

`
`

@Anabanana

What is the middle greenskeeper chest? Ican see the fairy and the golem but the third one isn't coming up....
@Anabanana

What is the middle greenskeeper chest? Ican see the fairy and the golem but the third one isn't coming up....
ASDKFJIOSDJGOJfw_zpsc3683ac5.png
@Moros Aren't You Glade?
@Moros Aren't You Glade?

Yeah, for some reason I couldn't see it. Unfortunately, I'm not interested in full spins so much as accents. Thanks anyway!
Yeah, for some reason I couldn't see it. Unfortunately, I'm not interested in full spins so much as accents. Thanks anyway!
ASDKFJIOSDJGOJfw_zpsc3683ac5.png
@Anabanana

Two Rallies for the Rafflesia Fairy Chest?
@Anabanana

Two Rallies for the Rafflesia Fairy Chest?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 115 116