Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] everrryythiing
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 115 116
@Anabanana If I throw in 2 berserkers and ambushes would that get the nature egg if you still have it? ^.^
@Anabanana If I throw in 2 berserkers and ambushes would that get the nature egg if you still have it? ^.^

- FR Tumblr
- No link here yet
- No link here yet
bnWiYJD.png
@Dessoestma I do still have the nature egg, but I'm mostly hoping to trade eggs with other eggs. Especially water eggs. Also, not looking for berserkers anymore.
@Dessoestma I do still have the nature egg, but I'm mostly hoping to trade eggs with other eggs. Especially water eggs. Also, not looking for berserkers anymore.
I'm looking for a female Yellow/Amber/Grapefruit Nocturne with Light eyes and Circuit. First two genes don't matter because I'm going to remove them.

If you have a dragon like this, or dragons that could breed this, please let me know!
@Dessoestma Leaves restocked! Still not interested in berserkers though. XD
@Dessoestma Leaves restocked! Still not interested in berserkers though. XD
I'm looking for a female Yellow/Amber/Grapefruit Nocturne with Light eyes and Circuit. First two genes don't matter because I'm going to remove them.

If you have a dragon like this, or dragons that could breed this, please let me know!
@Anabanana I still have a spare ambush lying around though ^.^
@Anabanana I still have a spare ambush lying around though ^.^

- FR Tumblr
- No link here yet
- No link here yet
bnWiYJD.png
@Dessoestma Splendid! Ambushes are going for 50k right now... would you give me a slight discount and take 45 leaves for one?
@Dessoestma Splendid! Ambushes are going for 50k right now... would you give me a slight discount and take 45 leaves for one?

@Anabanana Yeah sure
@Anabanana Yeah sure

- FR Tumblr
- No link here yet
- No link here yet
bnWiYJD.png
@Anabanana How much are you willing to pay for an eliminate? c:
@Anabanana How much are you willing to pay for an eliminate? c:
tumblr_inline_o6s5k2aCZn1tnq2cv_500.png
@Dessoestma Send the ambush over and I'll give you your leaves!

@FeeshyKette 55 leaves!
@Dessoestma Send the ambush over and I'll give you your leaves!

@FeeshyKette 55 leaves!

@Anabanana Ah, how many do you need then? c:
@Anabanana Ah, how many do you need then? c:
tumblr_inline_o6s5k2aCZn1tnq2cv_500.png
@FeeshyKette How many do you have? : o
@FeeshyKette How many do you have? : o

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 115 116