Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Newbie Giveaway Thread
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 85 86
@Patti @FarmGirl @Stingray @Caurus @Farmmom @pediem @vanderclute @JuniperLimb @Biteylizard @Evylrobot @Vikirnoff @StatelyJuffaWup @DirtSailor @Eforgey @Vicdragon @AwesomeAnime @Beff @dez29 @DanteC @uncoilingmist01 @youinfiniteapple @carollelogram @Catalase @AmePanda

If anyone wants babies with Light eyes, I have two nests open an no one eligible to sit on them until June 2nd....
@Patti @FarmGirl @Stingray @Caurus @Farmmom @pediem @vanderclute @JuniperLimb @Biteylizard @Evylrobot @Vikirnoff @StatelyJuffaWup @DirtSailor @Eforgey @Vicdragon @AwesomeAnime @Beff @dez29 @DanteC @uncoilingmist01 @youinfiniteapple @carollelogram @Catalase @AmePanda

If anyone wants babies with Light eyes, I have two nests open an no one eligible to sit on them until June 2nd....
jwRPhqu.png neCLB0P.gif
@Catalase -ack! Sorry! The notification got lost somehow. Done!!
@Catalase -ack! Sorry! The notification got lost somehow. Done!!
jwRPhqu.png neCLB0P.gif
@felidstar OMG! That's where the eye color comes from?! And that's why it's in the Scrying Workshop?! I get it now! Thank you! :D
@felidstar OMG! That's where the eye color comes from?! And that's why it's in the Scrying Workshop?! I get it now! Thank you! :D
tumblr_inline_nk71ax46vd1qg2i5p.png
WJhFhJx.png
@Catalase I'll take the little sky dancer if no one else has claimed it :)
@Catalase I'll take the little sky dancer if no one else has claimed it :)
@Farmmom

Be sure to give @felidstar some breeding chances. ;)
@Farmmom

Be sure to give @felidstar some breeding chances. ;)
the teen fae are still here if no one want them im going to the auction house i will sell them for cheep to you guys you can pick the price
the teen fae are still here if no one want them im going to the auction house i will sell them for cheep to you guys you can pick the price
@Catalase @felidstar.... breeding chances definitely.... I like doing joint nests :)
@Catalase @felidstar.... breeding chances definitely.... I like doing joint nests :)
I like seeing babies... hatching is fun :P
I like seeing babies... hatching is fun :P
jwRPhqu.png neCLB0P.gif
@Patti @FarmGirl @Stingray @Caurus @Farmmom @pediem @vanderclute @Catalase

So has anyone ever had Familiars that show in the hoard but are not available to be attached to a dragon? If so how did you fix it if not is there and admin I should talk to I currently have three familiars I cannot attach to dragons.
@Patti @FarmGirl @Stingray @Caurus @Farmmom @pediem @vanderclute @Catalase

So has anyone ever had Familiars that show in the hoard but are not available to be attached to a dragon? If so how did you fix it if not is there and admin I should talk to I currently have three familiars I cannot attach to dragons.
@Eforgey

If they're duplicates of familiars you already have on some other dragon, they won't be available. For the purposes of bonding, one familiar of that type counts as all familiars.
@Eforgey

If they're duplicates of familiars you already have on some other dragon, they won't be available. For the purposes of bonding, one familiar of that type counts as all familiars.
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 85 86