Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Newbie Giveaway Thread
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 85 86
@Catalase can i have Manastorm
@Catalase can i have Manastorm
tumblr_psqe0q4KAw1ugssd3o2_250.png fb713bf95428592d6c7b6243a84d656d.png
@pokelover150

Ah, no. A) He's not in my post on the front page with my availables. B) He's my male progen- I couldn't give him away if I wanted to. :)

First page of the thread has who I DO have and AM giving away.
@pokelover150

Ah, no. A) He's not in my post on the front page with my availables. B) He's my male progen- I couldn't give him away if I wanted to. :)

First page of the thread has who I DO have and AM giving away.
@Catalase i apologize i thought i saw him on there in that case can i have the first one?
@Catalase i apologize i thought i saw him on there in that case can i have the first one?
tumblr_psqe0q4KAw1ugssd3o2_250.png fb713bf95428592d6c7b6243a84d656d.png
@Farmgirl - I cleared a space... Is your obsidian Pearlcatcher boy still available?
@Farmgirl - I cleared a space... Is your obsidian Pearlcatcher boy still available?
jwRPhqu.png neCLB0P.gif
@Patti @FarmGirl @Stingray @Caurus @Farmmom @pediem @vanderclute @JuniperLimb @Biteylizard @Evylrobot @Vikirnoff @StatelyJuffaWup @DirtSailor @Eforgey @Vicdragon @AwesomeAnime @Beff @dez29 @DanteC @uncoilingmist01 @youinfiniteapple @carollelogram @felidstar @AmePanda

One pastel imperial boy added. His brother's already gone, but I thought he was the handsomer of the two anyway...
@Patti @FarmGirl @Stingray @Caurus @Farmmom @pediem @vanderclute @JuniperLimb @Biteylizard @Evylrobot @Vikirnoff @StatelyJuffaWup @DirtSailor @Eforgey @Vicdragon @AwesomeAnime @Beff @dez29 @DanteC @uncoilingmist01 @youinfiniteapple @carollelogram @felidstar @AmePanda

One pastel imperial boy added. His brother's already gone, but I thought he was the handsomer of the two anyway...
@Catalase - you are killing me! He's perfect for one of my girls [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13048911] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/130490/13048911_350.png[/img] [/url] ...I think I need him....
@Catalase - you are killing me! He's perfect for one of my girls

13048911_350.png

...I think I need him....
jwRPhqu.png neCLB0P.gif
@felidstar

I'm not laughing at you, I'm laughing with you.

Just because of the number of times I've said something along those same lines with my head on my desk.
@felidstar

I'm not laughing at you, I'm laughing with you.

Just because of the number of times I've said something along those same lines with my head on my desk.
@felidstar

Didn't you say something about not getting any more dragons? *chuckling* There's never too many dragons!
@felidstar

Didn't you say something about not getting any more dragons? *chuckling* There's never too many dragons!
@Catalase @Patti

Can I be added to the ping list please?
@Catalase @Patti

Can I be added to the ping list please?
@Patti - It's all @Catalase's fault :/ She has such incredible hatchlings :/
@Patti - It's all @Catalase's fault :/ She has such incredible hatchlings :/
jwRPhqu.png neCLB0P.gif
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 85 86