Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Mays accents~
1 2 ... 338 339 340 341 342 ... 508 509
@Maye I to would like to request an update on NE
@Maye I to would like to request an update on NE
tumblr_onfdelBoLo1w3tfm5o1_250.jpg
im very busy with work to ship this title. very very busy. i'm doing 12-14hrs days and i will until june 1st. i'll send out the skins ASAP and i'm very sorry for the hold up. this is @ everybody who still hasnt gotten their copy

@orthan
im very busy with work to ship this title. very very busy. i'm doing 12-14hrs days and i will until june 1st. i'll send out the skins ASAP and i'm very sorry for the hold up. this is @ everybody who still hasnt gotten their copy

@orthan
4f4ec8b56b_98242060_o2.gif
@Maye Its cool! I was just wondering since mine still said unpaid and I was like :O but take your time dear.
@Maye Its cool! I was just wondering since mine still said unpaid and I was like :O but take your time dear.
tumblr_onfdelBoLo1w3tfm5o1_250.jpg
@Maye

Hiya, is it too late for me to be thrown on the pinglist for Jungle Princess for F Coatl?? :)

Thanks!
@Maye

Hiya, is it too late for me to be thrown on the pinglist for Jungle Princess for F Coatl?? :)

Thanks!
S9JeT5u.pngo6n8ZXM.pngrix3ppo.png
t9GO7sD.png->11AKyQ1.png->YZXTDhM.png->11AKyQ1.png
@Maye
could I ask when I will get Natures embrace?
@Maye
could I ask when I will get Natures embrace?
@lot
read up
@lot
read up
@Maye
Hey, I did some skimming around and I can see you're swamped with work. So I hope you're still well and not too terribly stressed out!

I also have a question: you mentioned a few weeks ago on your tumblr that you were sort of considering doing a male Imperial version of Nature's Embrace. Any plans to go ahead with that once your workload has lightened? If so, I'd be right on that list, heck, ping me to it and I'll be first on.

Again, hope you're doing alright, and thank you!
@Maye
Hey, I did some skimming around and I can see you're swamped with work. So I hope you're still well and not too terribly stressed out!

I also have a question: you mentioned a few weeks ago on your tumblr that you were sort of considering doing a male Imperial version of Nature's Embrace. Any plans to go ahead with that once your workload has lightened? If so, I'd be right on that list, heck, ping me to it and I'll be first on.

Again, hope you're doing alright, and thank you!
mlCZXSG.png
@maye

Can I get added to be pinged when The Spirited Wanderer and Forest Prince get reprinted?
@maye

Can I get added to be pinged when The Spirited Wanderer and Forest Prince get reprinted?
@Shire
@orionstars
@Zangoose
@Clavicado

I accidently ordered 10 more accents than I actually needed, and you expressed interest in Natures embrace when the slots had already closed.
If youre still interested please ping/PM me and i can sell you a copy for 1000g or 550k.
@Shire
@orionstars
@Zangoose
@Clavicado

I accidently ordered 10 more accents than I actually needed, and you expressed interest in Natures embrace when the slots had already closed.
If youre still interested please ping/PM me and i can sell you a copy for 1000g or 550k.
@Maye

Could I grab one too if no one else has dibs? :D
@Maye

Could I grab one too if no one else has dibs? :D
Looking to purchase a Bone fiend or Cog frog!
Cog Frog Bone Fiend
1 2 ... 338 339 340 341 342 ... 508 509