Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Spaces in dragon names?
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 32 33
Support
Support
tumblr_inline_nc6dja0nO51scrvs1.gif
Totally support! Apostrophes and hyphens would be great as well, considering they're used in actual names. Having names be all one word with no punctuation has put a bit of a damper on me giving dragons cool Lovecraftian names.
Totally support! Apostrophes and hyphens would be great as well, considering they're used in actual names. Having names be all one word with no punctuation has put a bit of a damper on me giving dragons cool Lovecraftian names.
u7qmMBl.png
Support, I would also like to see them to remove the restriction on commas also. There are so many cool name elvish names that I cannot really do properly without the comma.
Support, I would also like to see them to remove the restriction on commas also. There are so many cool name elvish names that I cannot really do properly without the comma.
Fear the ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)
Support!
Support!
Owner of Aurorae Hatchery
HjJ85za.png
Support. SO many times I have not been able to name a dragon because it just looks too weird without a space between two words :/
Support. SO many times I have not been able to name a dragon because it just looks too weird without a space between two words :/
Rabbits are not what they seem to be
~Welcome to Night Vale~

Snowshoe Rabbit Marsh Rabbit Old World Rabbit Cottontail Rabbit
Support!

I need this for many reasons! I'd also love to see ' allowed in names to be honest.
Support!

I need this for many reasons! I'd also love to see ' allowed in names to be honest.
9iFkcL8.gif tumblr_inline_orv1gpaHeM1ttfumm_540.png e3bRK8V.gif 1tXKNv5.png
e8SAWsa.pngJ74TxJz.pngoyc9mzo.pngJ74TxJz.pngTMUIWyG.pnge8SAWsa.png
e8SAWsa.pngIios3O9.pnge8SAWsa.pnge8SAWsa.pngOhBrQi3.pnge8SAWsa.pnge8SAWsa.png
CLAN TWO MOONS
VITvCqN.png
CblwsR6.png
R1dejfm.png
[quote name="Ismaiel" date=2014-10-19 09:41:01] I know what you mean. I'd love to have at least one space allowed. [/quote]
Ismaiel wrote on 2014-10-19:
I know what you mean. I'd love to have at least one space allowed.
bHeX9bv.png
Support!
Support!
Support!! I also hate how you can't use apostrophes in the names either.
I have a lot of Skyrim/Old lore based names I wanted to give my dragons, such as J'zargo or Ti'anshi...But I can't, and it hurts. :c
Support!! I also hate how you can't use apostrophes in the names either.
I have a lot of Skyrim/Old lore based names I wanted to give my dragons, such as J'zargo or Ti'anshi...But I can't, and it hurts. :c
I will always support this! ;n;
I will always support this! ;n;
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 32 33