Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Newbie Giveaway Thread
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 85 86
No.
No.
Hi @Catalase I was wondering if it was possible if I could have the lovely unnamed iridescent female imperial hatchling? Thank you!
Hi @Catalase I was wondering if it was possible if I could have the lovely unnamed iridescent female imperial hatchling? Thank you!
@Beff from least to most rare:

Plentiful:
Mirror
Guardian
Fae
Tundra

Common:
Pearlcatcher
Snapper
Spiral
Ridgeback

Uncommon:
Skydancer

Limited:
Imperial
Nocturne

Rare:
Coatl
Wildclaw
@Beff from least to most rare:

Plentiful:
Mirror
Guardian
Fae
Tundra

Common:
Pearlcatcher
Snapper
Spiral
Ridgeback

Uncommon:
Skydancer

Limited:
Imperial
Nocturne

Rare:
Coatl
Wildclaw
@youinfiniteapple

YES YOU MAY
@youinfiniteapple

YES YOU MAY
@Catalase Thank you :D
@Catalase Thank you :D
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13100361] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/131004/13100361_350.png[/img] [/url]

13100361_350.png
@Catalase -- Ah!OK! Um, can I have Ashfall? She is epically purty, and would be my first Wildclaw...
@Catalase -- Ah!OK! Um, can I have Ashfall? She is epically purty, and would be my first Wildclaw...
jwRPhqu.png neCLB0P.gif
I have 6 mirror dragons I don't want. they are the last 6 in my lair.

if anyone wants them let me know. I'll sell them or exalt them in 3 4 days when my egg hatch if no one wants them. One is Tiger, other are all basic's I think.
I have 6 mirror dragons I don't want. they are the last 6 in my lair.

if anyone wants them let me know. I'll sell them or exalt them in 3 4 days when my egg hatch if no one wants them. One is Tiger, other are all basic's I think.
@Catalase
I can't seem to give any of mine away. If I can't do that, I can't take any of yours. :P
@Catalase
I can't seem to give any of mine away. If I can't do that, I can't take any of yours. :P
@felidstar

I bought her for a specific breeding/regeneing project for an upcoming set of genes that have yet to be released and won't be until after the next one... and the more I look at the platinum tert, the more I need it to be white or ice instead.
@felidstar

I bought her for a specific breeding/regeneing project for an upcoming set of genes that have yet to be released and won't be until after the next one... and the more I look at the platinum tert, the more I need it to be white or ice instead.
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 85 86