Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Doctor Who and Star Trek stuff like Sci Fi
I'm weird. And I like sci fi. So, yeah.
I'm weird. And I like sci fi. So, yeah.
xy | they/xem | +3 fr time | gen1s for sale
Hello! I'm a (weird) sci-fi, fan, too :D I'm a big fan of Doctor Who and Star Trek. Which Doctor is your favorite? (I like 11 and 12 a lot)
Hello! I'm a (weird) sci-fi, fan, too :D I'm a big fan of Doctor Who and Star Trek. Which Doctor is your favorite? (I like 11 and 12 a lot)
As the scars heal, the pain passes.
Hi there! :) I love sci-fi too, though very picky :) If you like reading sci-fi I'd suggest reading Hyperion Cantos, the unfilmable story :)
I love Dr Who, I still need to watch the classic but from the reboots my favorite is probably Capaldi, even with the horrible stories/writting
Hi there! :) I love sci-fi too, though very picky :) If you like reading sci-fi I'd suggest reading Hyperion Cantos, the unfilmable story :)
I love Dr Who, I still need to watch the classic but from the reboots my favorite is probably Capaldi, even with the horrible stories/writting
tumblr_n44y4ljVaJ1qiizr1o2_r2_400.gif

I love Doctor Who! My favorite Doctors are 3, 10, and 12.

I'm also a big fan of Star Wars, Star Trek and the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

I love Doctor Who! My favorite Doctors are 3, 10, and 12.

I'm also a big fan of Star Wars, Star Trek and the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.
badgemaster.png team_biscotti_trainer.png
Star Trek is the bomb diggity.
I watched Doctor Who for a while. I liked nine and ten. Eleven was just.. annoying to me. Funny, but too funny. Besides, Moffat's writing for him was awful. I never finished Twelve's season. Lost interest. I did like Twelve a lot tho.
Star Trek is the bomb diggity.
I watched Doctor Who for a while. I liked nine and ten. Eleven was just.. annoying to me. Funny, but too funny. Besides, Moffat's writing for him was awful. I never finished Twelve's season. Lost interest. I did like Twelve a lot tho.
I watch Doctor Who when it's on. Now that we don't have BBC America we have to get the episodes on iTunes, but they still have older stuff on Netflix.

Nine is my favorite Doctor, but my favorite episode is the classic Who episode "The Mind Robber". It's really creative and engaging.

I wasn't a really big fan of the Twelfth Doctor. After Eleven, I thought I would like Twelve...but I thought he was too mean and grumpy, and at the beginning of the season he was just Eleven in an old man's body.

My mom's been getting me into Robert A. Heinlein novels. She has a whole bunch of them from when she was a kid, and got me into reading them after I expressed my distaste with young adult novels with too much romance. I've read two of them so far, and my mom says I can pick whichever one I like off the shelf as long as it sounds interesting.
I watch Doctor Who when it's on. Now that we don't have BBC America we have to get the episodes on iTunes, but they still have older stuff on Netflix.

Nine is my favorite Doctor, but my favorite episode is the classic Who episode "The Mind Robber". It's really creative and engaging.

I wasn't a really big fan of the Twelfth Doctor. After Eleven, I thought I would like Twelve...but I thought he was too mean and grumpy, and at the beginning of the season he was just Eleven in an old man's body.

My mom's been getting me into Robert A. Heinlein novels. She has a whole bunch of them from when she was a kid, and got me into reading them after I expressed my distaste with young adult novels with too much romance. I've read two of them so far, and my mom says I can pick whichever one I like off the shelf as long as it sounds interesting.
Hey, friendly reminder to drink water, stretch, and take a short break if you can. Stay healthy! Also, don't forget about any chores or tasks you might be putting off.