Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | other demigenders?
1 2 3 4 5
@Justis This is totally me.

But I also believe most people are somewhere on the spectrum, gender is rarely black&white.
@Justis This is totally me.

But I also believe most people are somewhere on the spectrum, gender is rarely black&white.
w07JVqv4_o.gif
Ays9NJWm_o.gif
I collect old dragons! And Wooly bears.
...And also have a hoarding problem.

From Plague; with love. ♥
Ays9NJWm_o.gif

[/right]
@naralex @ocularoracle yes, that's exactly how i feel too! i never really considered it being not wanting to grow up, since i was always considered old for my age, and i struggled a lot with my gender identity for a while in my earlier teens. i definitely think about getting top surgery and it seems like a really viable plan in my future. but if it turns out in a couple of years demi- doesn't fit anymore, it's nothing to feel bad about, you know. things change.

@razzles definitely, there's hardly ever a definitive place to sit on something so wide and broad, especially once you consider that there's so many more expressions of gender outside of the western/eurocentric world.

welcome all my demi friends. :' there's so many more of us than i thought.
@naralex @ocularoracle yes, that's exactly how i feel too! i never really considered it being not wanting to grow up, since i was always considered old for my age, and i struggled a lot with my gender identity for a while in my earlier teens. i definitely think about getting top surgery and it seems like a really viable plan in my future. but if it turns out in a couple of years demi- doesn't fit anymore, it's nothing to feel bad about, you know. things change.

@razzles definitely, there's hardly ever a definitive place to sit on something so wide and broad, especially once you consider that there's so many more expressions of gender outside of the western/eurocentric world.

welcome all my demi friends. :' there's so many more of us than i thought.
@Justis And I just saw you are in lightning, adding you! ♥
@Justis And I just saw you are in lightning, adding you! ♥
w07JVqv4_o.gif
Ays9NJWm_o.gif
I collect old dragons! And Wooly bears.
...And also have a hoarding problem.

From Plague; with love. ♥
Ays9NJWm_o.gif

[/right]
@razzles omg i'm actually thinking about switching to light for a bit of a vacation light lightning it works but i do love my fellow sparks. :'
@razzles omg i'm actually thinking about switching to light for a bit of a vacation light lightning it works but i do love my fellow sparks. :'
@ocularoracle
I had that same thought. About it possibly being because I didn't want to feel so grown up. But like.. I'm almost 21 and I'm still feeling this way? And I have friends my age who whole-heartedly identify as women so.. It feels like a gender thing especially in my case.

@Justis
It's also interesting to me that you've also thought about top surgery. Cool to find someone else like me! I really want to save up money or something. The problem is making it a reality though. Lots of surgeons require a letter and stuff. One of the best ones (or so I hear) actually lives in my state. Just wondering if you had thought about that sort of thing?
@ocularoracle
I had that same thought. About it possibly being because I didn't want to feel so grown up. But like.. I'm almost 21 and I'm still feeling this way? And I have friends my age who whole-heartedly identify as women so.. It feels like a gender thing especially in my case.

@Justis
It's also interesting to me that you've also thought about top surgery. Cool to find someone else like me! I really want to save up money or something. The problem is making it a reality though. Lots of surgeons require a letter and stuff. One of the best ones (or so I hear) actually lives in my state. Just wondering if you had thought about that sort of thing?
MjxA1tU.png
@Naralex

Yeah, I'm twenty-one now and I only recently started 'really' thinking about the term 'woman' in relation to myself. Probably because I just hit the last of the birthdays that's like 'now you get more rights that adults get' where I live, other than, like... renting a car. : / But I totally can see myself doing adult things and it makes me happy when I hit another milestone like cashing a paycheck or whatever. When a parent or someone calls me a kid I'm like 'no, I'm an adult now.'
@Naralex

Yeah, I'm twenty-one now and I only recently started 'really' thinking about the term 'woman' in relation to myself. Probably because I just hit the last of the birthdays that's like 'now you get more rights that adults get' where I live, other than, like... renting a car. : / But I totally can see myself doing adult things and it makes me happy when I hit another milestone like cashing a paycheck or whatever. When a parent or someone calls me a kid I'm like 'no, I'm an adult now.'
tumblr_inline_nndk7oJsD91qkozcw_540.png tumblr_nh64rms0ri1qmza3yo5_r1_250.png tumblr_inline_nndk7oJsD91qkozcw_540.png
I am AFAB, but currently in a mix of trying to decide where I fit. I am definitely on more of the transmasculine side of things, but am currently going by the non-binary/genderfluid title. I am definitely more masculine, but damn girls got some cute clothes. So I'm a bit confused and just starting to break out of my shell and looking for more like minded friends!
I am AFAB, but currently in a mix of trying to decide where I fit. I am definitely on more of the transmasculine side of things, but am currently going by the non-binary/genderfluid title. I am definitely more masculine, but damn girls got some cute clothes. So I'm a bit confused and just starting to break out of my shell and looking for more like minded friends!
Word of advice for all you tumblrites: don't search the demigender/demiboy/demigirl tags, it's full of *********.
Word of advice for all you tumblrites: don't search the demigender/demiboy/demigirl tags, it's full of *********.
Pronouns: he/him or tiger/tigers/tigerself BUYING GEMS @ 1:600 Leayph My Bio/Writing Shop CHEAP Brewing Service + Materials Hatchery Flight Rising Library qAuPklL.png
@Zyk

I'm like the opposite, I'm like...

I mostly feel like a girl...

But suits, tho. I want.
@Zyk

I'm like the opposite, I'm like...

I mostly feel like a girl...

But suits, tho. I want.
tumblr_inline_nndk7oJsD91qkozcw_540.png tumblr_nh64rms0ri1qmza3yo5_r1_250.png tumblr_inline_nndk7oJsD91qkozcw_540.png
@ocularoracle That just puts us at middle ground for us to relate on! Definitely understand where you are x3 I'm still pretty femme for as masculine as I am...but who know what's going to happen from here on out! I see myself as more of a flamboyant gay male than anything else.
@ocularoracle That just puts us at middle ground for us to relate on! Definitely understand where you are x3 I'm still pretty femme for as masculine as I am...but who know what's going to happen from here on out! I see myself as more of a flamboyant gay male than anything else.
1 2 3 4 5