Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [NY] New Year's Event Thread/Show-Off!!!
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
@Disease @ShamelessScalies
Yo i still havent gotten anyhting
(sorry)
@Disease @ShamelessScalies
Yo i still havent gotten anyhting
(sorry)
MRMeAKr.png
@Cloudrunner135
Sorry I was sick as a dog, and haven't been on. Was Disease ever able to get ot you yet? I know he was going back to give more items to people that I had tried to give things to.
@Cloudrunner135
Sorry I was sick as a dog, and haven't been on. Was Disease ever able to get ot you yet? I know he was going back to give more items to people that I had tried to give things to.
Well, I really hope the people responsible enjoyed the stuff they stole from me, because I sent my contribution in on December 27th of last year, never got ANYTHING back, and got shamed every time I said anything questioning anyone.

Here's a screenshot of my outgoing message: http://oi58.tinypic.com/kbyhch.jpg

My contribution wasn't garbage, I really worked hard to make it meaningful and help as many people as possible get something enjoyable. Not every slot was amazing, but I sent some nice items, I think.

I understand illness- I am chronically ill. I am also a grad student. Doing the Secret Santa last year turned out to be an enormous struggle for me. But I got it done. I trusted that the people running this would own up to their obligations. Or at least contact me and admit they couldn't. That didn't happen.

Almost six months after "new year's" I think it's safe to assume I'm never going to get a package. So I feel safe speaking out now. I can't believe the organizers- I can't believe all the excuses in place of accountability. I can't believe them acting like they made a good faith effort.

I really hope that the FR Secret Santa sponsor does NOT allow these people to be involved in the future.
Well, I really hope the people responsible enjoyed the stuff they stole from me, because I sent my contribution in on December 27th of last year, never got ANYTHING back, and got shamed every time I said anything questioning anyone.

Here's a screenshot of my outgoing message: http://oi58.tinypic.com/kbyhch.jpg

My contribution wasn't garbage, I really worked hard to make it meaningful and help as many people as possible get something enjoyable. Not every slot was amazing, but I sent some nice items, I think.

I understand illness- I am chronically ill. I am also a grad student. Doing the Secret Santa last year turned out to be an enormous struggle for me. But I got it done. I trusted that the people running this would own up to their obligations. Or at least contact me and admit they couldn't. That didn't happen.

Almost six months after "new year's" I think it's safe to assume I'm never going to get a package. So I feel safe speaking out now. I can't believe the organizers- I can't believe all the excuses in place of accountability. I can't believe them acting like they made a good faith effort.

I really hope that the FR Secret Santa sponsor does NOT allow these people to be involved in the future.
Oh, by the way, Scalies, I see you've got yourself a Wind Sprite. Congrats, that's quite a feat since you joined after the Wind holiday in 2014 was already over. Good job! And one of your progens is wearing a Boneyard Tatters... funny, I sent one in, but that was a 2013 item, and you joined in 2014... It's WEIRD how many items I sent in are on your dragons, really...

What's that you say? Disease just can't return my contribution?

Oh, I understand. Because I am rubber, your dragons are glue.
Oh, by the way, Scalies, I see you've got yourself a Wind Sprite. Congrats, that's quite a feat since you joined after the Wind holiday in 2014 was already over. Good job! And one of your progens is wearing a Boneyard Tatters... funny, I sent one in, but that was a 2013 item, and you joined in 2014... It's WEIRD how many items I sent in are on your dragons, really...

What's that you say? Disease just can't return my contribution?

Oh, I understand. Because I am rubber, your dragons are glue.
@Lawfullyevilly

I bought my first tatters...and I won my own tatters in HiddenMica's raffle? Holy cow are you really doing this.

From what Disease last told me, he is going back and trying to give everyone I did more items, and do the ones I somehow missed.

I have not heard from him in a while and his phone got cut off, I have no clue what's going on. I drained my own account trying to help fix things, and so did several other people. Disease was able to get online and try to fix things as well, but I have no idea where he is.

I'm not sure if you've visited my page at all, but I haven't been on. If you looked at my account at all you would have seen that I haven't been on in a while, because I've been really freaking sick. And this is what I come back to. It's really obnoxious. Not once did I say what you contributed was garbage, not once did anyone accuse you of such? We did get a lot of items that no one asked for, or wanted, so we had to switch around things and sell them to buy what people did want.

I haven't been in contact with almost anyone from here, only one person I have on skype, I've practically quit this site over hostile people that are rude and treat each other horribly, as how you've just reacted when you don't know me, or how I got my own items.

If you had a problem, I have it on my page that people could contact me with what issues they had and I would try to fix them.

Instead you hop on here without tagging anyone or asking for help, and just act belligerent. I'm not sure what on earth you thought would make you benefit from being hostile and non-constructive.

@Lawfullyevilly

I bought my first tatters...and I won my own tatters in HiddenMica's raffle? Holy cow are you really doing this.

From what Disease last told me, he is going back and trying to give everyone I did more items, and do the ones I somehow missed.

I have not heard from him in a while and his phone got cut off, I have no clue what's going on. I drained my own account trying to help fix things, and so did several other people. Disease was able to get online and try to fix things as well, but I have no idea where he is.

I'm not sure if you've visited my page at all, but I haven't been on. If you looked at my account at all you would have seen that I haven't been on in a while, because I've been really freaking sick. And this is what I come back to. It's really obnoxious. Not once did I say what you contributed was garbage, not once did anyone accuse you of such? We did get a lot of items that no one asked for, or wanted, so we had to switch around things and sell them to buy what people did want.

I haven't been in contact with almost anyone from here, only one person I have on skype, I've practically quit this site over hostile people that are rude and treat each other horribly, as how you've just reacted when you don't know me, or how I got my own items.

If you had a problem, I have it on my page that people could contact me with what issues they had and I would try to fix them.

Instead you hop on here without tagging anyone or asking for help, and just act belligerent. I'm not sure what on earth you thought would make you benefit from being hostile and non-constructive.

1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38