Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [NY] New Year's Event Thread/Show-Off!!!
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
@Disease
Okay gimme a sec I saved all of them in a bookmark folder. XD
@Disease
Okay gimme a sec I saved all of them in a bookmark folder. XD
Will be passing that on to Shameles as I mentioned to them in pm earlier, didn't mean to contact more than one person at once and get wires crossed so to speak. Thanks very much!
Will be passing that on to Shameles as I mentioned to them in pm earlier, didn't mean to contact more than one person at once and get wires crossed so to speak. Thanks very much!
qFWULVI.gif
diaveborn-frsignature-wm_zps0glqwz5w.png
@diaveborn
Ooooh I just got your message sorry I was confused. XD Now I just saw this, and no worries!
@diaveborn
Ooooh I just got your message sorry I was confused. XD Now I just saw this, and no worries!
@ShamelessScalies Awesomes :)

@ShamelessScalies Awesomes :)

qFWULVI.gif
diaveborn-frsignature-wm_zps0glqwz5w.png
@ShamelessScalies

pssst I didn't get anything

I mentioned it paaaaaaaaaaaaaaages ago

actually idk who I should be pinging so @Disease just in case

@ShamelessScalies

pssst I didn't get anything

I mentioned it paaaaaaaaaaaaaaages ago

actually idk who I should be pinging so @Disease just in case

M2Zz7wd.png
@Kaitii
OH FIDDLESTICKS ARRRRG.
OKAY I'M GONNA DO THE THING YOU'RE GETTING THINGS GOSH DERNIT.
@Kaitii
OH FIDDLESTICKS ARRRRG.
OKAY I'M GONNA DO THE THING YOU'RE GETTING THINGS GOSH DERNIT.
@ShamelessScalies

GOOD I WOULD LIKE THINGS YES

or else you'll be dying two shameful deaths in one day >:C
@ShamelessScalies

GOOD I WOULD LIKE THINGS YES

or else you'll be dying two shameful deaths in one day >:C
M2Zz7wd.png
@Kaitii [img]http://embed.gyazo.com/240bb5607acf0bbac62cce72af16ec2e.png[/img] Here lies Scalies, because he CAN'T COUNT AND KEEP TRACK OF THINGS LAKSJDF
@Kaitii
240bb5607acf0bbac62cce72af16ec2e.png
Here lies Scalies, because he CAN'T COUNT AND KEEP TRACK OF THINGS LAKSJDF
Again to all the people that donated, if you are unhappy or harbor regrets and feel you didn't get enough, please don't sit quiet and feel bad. Reach out to me and I will do the best I can do fix it.

@Kaitii
Yo, we got you. Gimme a minute
Again to all the people that donated, if you are unhappy or harbor regrets and feel you didn't get enough, please don't sit quiet and feel bad. Reach out to me and I will do the best I can do fix it.

@Kaitii
Yo, we got you. Gimme a minute
-Kyle
@shamelessscalies @disease thank you guys so, so much for all the hard work.. i got my gift, and a lovely surprise thank-you-for-helping gift too.. so i am thoroughly content. Geeeneees and eeegggss.. *drool*
Disease, i really hope things improve for you, there.. i hope you are safe, what with the foot. :(
@shamelessscalies @disease thank you guys so, so much for all the hard work.. i got my gift, and a lovely surprise thank-you-for-helping gift too.. so i am thoroughly content. Geeeneees and eeegggss.. *drool*
Disease, i really hope things improve for you, there.. i hope you are safe, what with the foot. :(
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38