Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] 2300 GEMS @1:750t
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 55 56
@Anabanana 350 gems? ovo
Edit: 350 x 600 = 210k T
@Anabanana 350 gems? ovo
Edit: 350 x 600 = 210k T
@Anabanana
600 x 600 = 360k ? :)
@Anabanana
600 x 600 = 360k ? :)
@YellaRanga
@narrw

Go ahead and send the treasure over! I'll send the gems then. : )
@YellaRanga
@narrw

Go ahead and send the treasure over! I'll send the gems then. : )
I'm looking for a female Yellow/Amber/Grapefruit Nocturne with Light eyes and Circuit. First two genes don't matter because I'm going to remove them.

If you have a dragon like this, or dragons that could breed this, please let me know!
@Anabanana Treasure sent! ^u^
@Anabanana Treasure sent! ^u^
Gems sent!
Gems sent!
I'm looking for a female Yellow/Amber/Grapefruit Nocturne with Light eyes and Circuit. First two genes don't matter because I'm going to remove them.

If you have a dragon like this, or dragons that could breed this, please let me know!
@Anabanana

I'll take 1400 for 840000t, please!
@Anabanana

I'll take 1400 for 840000t, please!
Gems sent! And going off now.
Gems sent! And going off now.

Back!
Back!

Back!
Back!

Bump!
Bump!

1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 55 56