Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] 2300 GEMS @1:750t
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 55 56
@Anabanana Could I buy 400 gems, please?
@Anabanana Could I buy 400 gems, please?
@Doglover287915 Send the 60k over, and I'll reply with 100g!

@March Yes you may! That will be 240k, please!
@Doglover287915 Send the 60k over, and I'll reply with 100g!

@March Yes you may! That will be 240k, please!
I'm looking for a female Yellow/Amber/Grapefruit Nocturne with Light eyes and Circuit. First two genes don't matter because I'm going to remove them.

If you have a dragon like this, or dragons that could breed this, please let me know!
@Anabanana sent the treasure,
got the gems thank you!
@Anabanana sent the treasure,
got the gems thank you!
You're welcome! ^_^
You're welcome! ^_^
I'm looking for a female Yellow/Amber/Grapefruit Nocturne with Light eyes and Circuit. First two genes don't matter because I'm going to remove them.

If you have a dragon like this, or dragons that could breed this, please let me know!
@Anabanana
Hey, could I get 100 gems?
@Anabanana
Hey, could I get 100 gems?
MjxA1tU.png
@Naralex Sure thing! Just send over 60k please!
@Naralex Sure thing! Just send over 60k please!

@Anabanana

May I have 350 gems?
@Anabanana

May I have 350 gems?
@Blurryface

That'd be 210k, please! Go ahead and send them over! :)
@Blurryface

That'd be 210k, please! Go ahead and send them over! :)

@Anabanana

Can I get 300?
@Anabanana

Can I get 300?
DD2iqkM.png
You all certainly may! Gems sent!
You all certainly may! Gems sent!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 55 56