Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] 2300 GEMS @1:750t
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 55 56
Bump!
Bump!
I'm looking for a female Yellow/Amber/Grapefruit Nocturne with Light eyes and Circuit. First two genes don't matter because I'm going to remove them.

If you have a dragon like this, or dragons that could breed this, please let me know!
Hi @Anabanana . Are you still selling gems? I am trying to get all the gems I need to complete a project, but I haven't got the amount of gems I need yet. How many gems would 360k treasure get me?
Hi @Anabanana . Are you still selling gems? I am trying to get all the gems I need to complete a project, but I haven't got the amount of gems I need yet. How many gems would 360k treasure get me?
In danger of failing in an epic and awesome manner. This may be a bad thing.
@theplait13

600g! :D
@theplait13

600g! :D
I'm looking for a female Yellow/Amber/Grapefruit Nocturne with Light eyes and Circuit. First two genes don't matter because I'm going to remove them.

If you have a dragon like this, or dragons that could breed this, please let me know!
@Anabanana
That's great! I'll send you the treasure if that's OK.
@Anabanana
That's great! I'll send you the treasure if that's OK.
In danger of failing in an epic and awesome manner. This may be a bad thing.
@theplait13 Go ahead! :D
@theplait13 Go ahead! :D

^
^

@Anabanana
hey! could I buy 200gems for 120kt?
@Anabanana
hey! could I buy 200gems for 120kt?
@wulfilalice Sure! Send the treasure over! :D
@wulfilalice Sure! Send the treasure over! :D

@Anabanana

Can I buy 500 gems for 300k?
@Anabanana

Can I buy 500 gems for 300k?
lightvs1.pngplaguevs1.pnglightvs1.png
@Cytosine Absolutely! Send the treasure over!
@Cytosine Absolutely! Send the treasure over!

1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 55 56