Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Azzi's Art Stuffs
1 2 3
@Claritywind

That'd be helpful, thanks! I'm just starting on the digital lines now because my scanner was being a butt and kept on stretching the image weirdly.
Ah, does it really look that similar? It was supposed to be a lying down pose, I couldn't really tell if that was clear enough.
@Claritywind

That'd be helpful, thanks! I'm just starting on the digital lines now because my scanner was being a butt and kept on stretching the image weirdly.
Ah, does it really look that similar? It was supposed to be a lying down pose, I couldn't really tell if that was clear enough.
@Azigael
I did get that she was laying down, actually :P It's not too similar xD Do not worry. You've done a good job so far :P

(wings are taking a while as I'm getting distracted a heckovalot by trying to set up a thing. Sorry).
@Azigael
I did get that she was laying down, actually :P It's not too similar xD Do not worry. You've done a good job so far :P

(wings are taking a while as I'm getting distracted a heckovalot by trying to set up a thing. Sorry).
Hatchery
Tiny Noct Adopts
Tiny Snapper Adoptables
GUPPY HAORD!
Art Shop
Accent Shop
FR Tumblr
Art Tumblr
DeviantArt
Tark'ee on FR
Tark'ee on DA
128991clarity1mini.gif
@Azigael
Wing References :D
That was fun to do xD But took way too long. *le shrug*
I'm getting excited and keen to keep drawing Clarity o~o By far my favorite Character.
@Azigael
Wing References :D
That was fun to do xD But took way too long. *le shrug*
I'm getting excited and keen to keep drawing Clarity o~o By far my favorite Character.
Hatchery
Tiny Noct Adopts
Tiny Snapper Adoptables
GUPPY HAORD!
Art Shop
Accent Shop
FR Tumblr
Art Tumblr
DeviantArt
Tark'ee on FR
Tark'ee on DA
128991clarity1mini.gif
@Claritywind

Oh, so those long feather things come from the wings. Whoops. I totally thought they were a part of the tail.
It's taking a little longer than expected, my pen nib for my tablet wore down and I have to go get new ones. Excuses excuses.
@Claritywind

Oh, so those long feather things come from the wings. Whoops. I totally thought they were a part of the tail.
It's taking a little longer than expected, my pen nib for my tablet wore down and I have to go get new ones. Excuses excuses.
@Azigael

That's understandable. I can see how that would be the interpretation :P Sorry if this messes up your drawing o~o Feel free to have it from her tail if needed. I can pretend xD Haha.

O_O It makes snese for tablet nibs to wear down, but now I'm terrified of that happening... I DON'T WANT THAT TO HAPPEN!?
*runs to Google to find out prices for my own tablets pen nib, just in case*
@Azigael

That's understandable. I can see how that would be the interpretation :P Sorry if this messes up your drawing o~o Feel free to have it from her tail if needed. I can pretend xD Haha.

O_O It makes snese for tablet nibs to wear down, but now I'm terrified of that happening... I DON'T WANT THAT TO HAPPEN!?
*runs to Google to find out prices for my own tablets pen nib, just in case*
Hatchery
Tiny Noct Adopts
Tiny Snapper Adoptables
GUPPY HAORD!
Art Shop
Accent Shop
FR Tumblr
Art Tumblr
DeviantArt
Tark'ee on FR
Tark'ee on DA
128991clarity1mini.gif
@Azigael

*Le poke*
@Azigael

*Le poke*
Hatchery
Tiny Noct Adopts
Tiny Snapper Adoptables
GUPPY HAORD!
Art Shop
Accent Shop
FR Tumblr
Art Tumblr
DeviantArt
Tark'ee on FR
Tark'ee on DA
128991clarity1mini.gif
@Claritywind

Don't worry, I'm not dead. Yet.

Some family issues have come up, causing me to get behind on schoolwork, etcetera, etcetera. Of all that, the internet is my last priority, but I've got free time now! I also noticed how I dislike the preliminary sketch the more I look at it, so I'm redoing it. Sorry for the super long wait, haahh...
forgive me, senpais
@Claritywind

Don't worry, I'm not dead. Yet.

Some family issues have come up, causing me to get behind on schoolwork, etcetera, etcetera. Of all that, the internet is my last priority, but I've got free time now! I also noticed how I dislike the preliminary sketch the more I look at it, so I'm redoing it. Sorry for the super long wait, haahh...
forgive me, senpais
@Azigael

I was worried that you weren't okay.
But you're okay, so that's good!
Though family issues suck :c I've had my fair share of issues in the past (and I bet plenty to come in the future! haha xD)

I do not mind being put on the backburner. School needs to come first.
That is the future, whereas this commission is temporary and short-term :P

You are forgiven, young one.
*touches your forehead gently before slowly vanishing. the only indication I was ever there is a mist that now swirls from the place I was standing*

look at me being all mysterious xD haha!
@Azigael

I was worried that you weren't okay.
But you're okay, so that's good!
Though family issues suck :c I've had my fair share of issues in the past (and I bet plenty to come in the future! haha xD)

I do not mind being put on the backburner. School needs to come first.
That is the future, whereas this commission is temporary and short-term :P

You are forgiven, young one.
*touches your forehead gently before slowly vanishing. the only indication I was ever there is a mist that now swirls from the place I was standing*

look at me being all mysterious xD haha!
Hatchery
Tiny Noct Adopts
Tiny Snapper Adoptables
GUPPY HAORD!
Art Shop
Accent Shop
FR Tumblr
Art Tumblr
DeviantArt
Tark'ee on FR
Tark'ee on DA
128991clarity1mini.gif