Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | A&A accent shop !
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@wifiiii
Sure! I took down a copy to hold for you!
@wifiiii
Sure! I took down a copy to hold for you!
@Ammirati

Hello! Is it at all possible to get a copy of Falling Leaves for treasure? It's perfect for one of my girls... *^_^*
@Ammirati

Hello! Is it at all possible to get a copy of Falling Leaves for treasure? It's perfect for one of my girls... *^_^*
@Ammirati i spotted the purring pink accent for female snappers... would you make other colors for that? i would defo be interested in a crimson one :D
@Ammirati i spotted the purring pink accent for female snappers... would you make other colors for that? i would defo be interested in a crimson one :D
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
@Ammirati

I hate to be pushy, but it's been over a week and I haven't heard anything back about my pm or post. I hope everything's okay! I'd still really like to get a copy of the Falling Leaves accent if possible, and I even have enough gems to do it that way now, if necessary. Thanks!
@Ammirati

I hate to be pushy, but it's been over a week and I haven't heard anything back about my pm or post. I hope everything's okay! I'd still really like to get a copy of the Falling Leaves accent if possible, and I even have enough gems to do it that way now, if necessary. Thanks!
@Ammirati

Hey, so I think I totally missed all the Sky Monarch II's and Angelican's in the AH...I was wondering if I could get put on a ping list for one of each? They are beautiful!
@Ammirati

Hey, so I think I totally missed all the Sky Monarch II's and Angelican's in the AH...I was wondering if I could get put on a ping list for one of each? They are beautiful!
@Ammirati Could you ping me if you ever reprint Heaven Sent? I would love to buy a copy. I would also like to be on a general ping list for any new accents please.
@Ammirati Could you ping me if you ever reprint Heaven Sent? I would love to buy a copy. I would also like to be on a general ping list for any new accents please.
@Ammirati can I request Angelican for a reprint? Do you keep a list? :O How many gems do you ask for it?
@Ammirati can I request Angelican for a reprint? Do you keep a list? :O How many gems do you ask for it?
You're addressing Captain mintSMASH, the Airbright Explorer, The Green Typhoon of the Swooping Swarm and Charter of Far Currents!
@Ammirati

Can I be added to your reprint pinglist for Angelican and Seraphine? Thanks! :D
@Ammirati

Can I be added to your reprint pinglist for Angelican and Seraphine? Thanks! :D
LnVwSgI.png
@Ammirati @AMADEUS can I be added to both of your ping lists?
@Ammirati @AMADEUS can I be added to both of your ping lists?
kY5nwhE.png
@Ammirati ohhh my gosh okay... I'm back... to ask for notifs if Calcification for imp females gets reprinted. Also Heaven Sent. Do you have a pinglist for new things? I love your accents that give dragons weird, pretty mutations...
@Ammirati ohhh my gosh okay... I'm back... to ask for notifs if Calcification for imp females gets reprinted. Also Heaven Sent. Do you have a pinglist for new things? I love your accents that give dragons weird, pretty mutations...
You're addressing Captain mintSMASH, the Airbright Explorer, The Green Typhoon of the Swooping Swarm and Charter of Far Currents!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11