Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | A&A accent shop !
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@Ammirati Are you gems-only, or do you take treasure as well? If you only take gems, can you hold a copy of Angelician for me? I'll need to buy some gems for that. Can you ping me for a reprint of Heaven Sent as well? :) Since it looks like that one's coming up too.
@Ammirati Are you gems-only, or do you take treasure as well? If you only take gems, can you hold a copy of Angelician for me? I'll need to buy some gems for that. Can you ping me for a reprint of Heaven Sent as well? :) Since it looks like that one's coming up too.
@Ammirati
I grabbed myself a copy of sugar scales. Thank you c=
@Ammirati
I grabbed myself a copy of sugar scales. Thank you c=

0PSsH9E.png

Xzuw0kv.gif
We are being watched.
The government has a secret system,
a machine that spies on you every hour of every day.
I designed the machine to detect acts of terror
but it sees everything...
dyNkCVG.gif Pvj9w5p.png

uU6ZmcR.gif
@Ammirati

Can I get a slot for Angelican? C:
@Ammirati

Can I get a slot for Angelican? C:
PzgpAzh.png
uddWmlH.png
zKJOxbp.png
2n5emp.jpg
Yeah, sure! I have a blueprint in submission for the accent right now, but I found that copy hidden in my vault somehow, lol.
Yeah, sure! I have a blueprint in submission for the accent right now, but I found that copy hidden in my vault somehow, lol.
@Ammirati
Can I go on a general pinglist and a reprint/waiting list for Angelican?
@Ammirati
Can I go on a general pinglist and a reprint/waiting list for Angelican?

tumblr_inline_nyjssswNiB1qcxmej_540.pngtumblr_inline_nyjssugPfl1qcxmej_540.png
@Cao @Luminare @Aerionai
Dappled Roan, Painted and Heaven Sent are listing in the Auction House!

@Radiance @Juushika
This accent seems to do pretty well in the Auction House so I think I could probably get a reprint going for Angelican very soon. No worries about pre-payment! I can also hold accents if needed.
@Cao @Luminare @Aerionai
Dappled Roan, Painted and Heaven Sent are listing in the Auction House!

@Radiance @Juushika
This accent seems to do pretty well in the Auction House so I think I could probably get a reprint going for Angelican very soon. No worries about pre-payment! I can also hold accents if needed.
@Ammirati - Thanks! Nabbed one. C: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12896854] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/128969/12896854_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Ammirati - Thanks! Nabbed one. C:

12896854_350.png
JqboqBK.png
Earth and Wind share my Heart
@Ammirati Do you have any copies of Heaven Sent for female tundras being sold for treasure? ;v;
@Ammirati Do you have any copies of Heaven Sent for female tundras being sold for treasure? ;v;
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
@wifiiii
I can list one for you. Do you know what the current exchange rate is?
@wifiiii
I can list one for you. Do you know what the current exchange rate is?
@Ammirati i think it's like 550 right now - do you want me to send the treasure over? :^)
@Ammirati i think it's like 550 right now - do you want me to send the treasure over? :^)
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11